uncut cocks: how much of your head can you take out?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To my knowledge, that is the way it should work.
But it doesn't have to retract. Too many adults are cut for spurious reasons. Look what Franky has done with his. The foreskin is very elastic.

A doctor's job is often to find something wrong with you. I even work in a hospital, but I don't believe in much of what we sell.

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was uncun until i was 21, but my skin never covered my head...
when i went to the doctor to get cut he told me i was already cut and i had to covince him i wasnt... i think it was due to my having a 10x7" cock that the skin on my dick was so tight that it streched back.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i was uncut until i was 21, but my skin never covered my head...
when i went to the doctor to get cut he told me i was already cut and i had to convince him i wasnt... i think it was due to my having a 10x7" cock that the skin on my dick was so tight that it stretched back.
If you looked cut, what was the motivation to BE cut?!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i was in the navy on a submarine and there would be times when we couldnt shower for days so it was more of a sanitary thing, plus i hated how condoms would fold under the skin during sex
And you can't wipe the end of your dick off with some water on a washcloth? Did they have sinks?

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And you can't wipe the end of your dick off with some water on a washcloth? Did they have sinks?

yea there are sinks, but when the ship is at battle stations you cant talk let alone run water...if there is a threat of being detected...i would have to man a watchstation for 3 or 4 days straight no sleep, shower and only breif reliefs to eat

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yea there are sinks, but when the ship is at battle stations you cant talk let alone run water...if there is a threat of being detected...i would have to man a watchstation for 3 or 4 days straight no sleep, shower and only brief reliefs to eat
What was the need though. Did you have drinking water? I mean you could clean it with spit or piss. They have to let you piss. Besides if you couldn't clean it at all what's supposed to happen? You know, if the rest of your body can go three or four days without a shower? Are you happy with the result and why if you don't mind telling?

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well all in all im pleased with the outcome ...looks wise its the same , but the feeling of friction during jacking/ sex is way better

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a silly question. Very, very rarely, probably as rarely as a child getting circumcised dies, someone has trouble peeling back their foreskin.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well all in all im pleased with the outcome ...looks wise its the same , but the feeling of friction during jacking/ sex is way better
Okay. I'm glad for that, because if you weren't pleased, that would suck pretty hard. I'm just trying to get at your motivation because it didn't sound like it really made sense. Are you sure U.S. culture didn't have more to do with it than you are telling? You don't have to say. I was just wondering if you got some bad information or got teased bad or something. People are curious about this shit because it's like a big topic now about why are the majority of babies in the U.S. still cut a birth.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Normal (so not very interesting), but it's amazing how many do have foreskin problems. Must be a design fault somewhere. Mine covers the head when flaccid, but fully retracts as erection takes place.I'm always fascinated to watch this as the glans expands and the skin retreats. My brother's is short and only half covers the head in the flaccid state, so it looks as if he's been semi-circumcised. Which he hasn't. Nor (obviously) was I, thank goodness.

risize

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out mine in my profile pictures...it's uncut however head is so huge that it appears to be cut when erected (and even often when not erect).

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dx, now that the AMA has stopped recommending that boys be cut at birth due to the danger of circumcision the majority of boys born in the US are NOT cut.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The AMA may have stopped recommending it, but this is big business too! Recent estimates say that approx 2/3 of all young American boys are still being circumcized, citing mostly cleanliness issues and habit (which is idiotic, but true). I suspect the docs and hospitals are making a couple dollars too.

My skin is pretty long... can still cover most of the head when erect, but easily pulls back. www.bearwww.com/jonusnyc

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
When I was a teenager I realized that my frendulum prevented me from skinning my foresking all the way back. So one day I went into the bathroom and cut across it. This loosened up my foreskin. Then I began the stretch method. Now I can skin it ALL THE WAY BACK to fully expose the glan and the inside of the foreskin.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a teenager I realized that my frendulum prevented me from skinning my foresking all the way back. So one day I went into the bathroom and cut across it. This loosened up my foreskin. Then I began the stretch method. Now I can skin it ALL THE WAY BACK to fully expose the glan and the inside of the foreskin.

Boy! Din't that hurt!!!!:redface: I hope you were ok after cutting yourself!? If that worked for you then great, but I think I might have gone to a doctor to have the done...