Uncut Dicks Tend to be Bigger?

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
A dick will grow to the size that it was genetically pre-destined to grow to circumcised or intact. The lack of foreskin will reduce the volume of the penis by the volume of the foreskin that is not present. This may be enough to cause some visual size difference when flaccid but would negligible erect.

However, having said that - there are complications from circumcision that can result in circumcised men not achieving a full length erection. It is fairly rare, but some guys are cut so tightly the skin is taut enough to restrict their erection (which may be painful due to this condition). I know a few restorers that have had this condition have reported an increase in erection length after growing skin (and alleviation of the pain).

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
no difference whatsoever, in either size, unless you are counting the amazingly small thickness of a foreskin. no difference in the number of veins, that is genetic.
large and small penises come in both circumcision states.
No, it isn't just a little piece of skin nipped off at the end - the whole foreskin can make up 15% of the entire volume of the penis. This would explain why, as the O.P. says, all the SuperHuge cocks are uncut.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think what he might be trying to say is the small amount of foreskin that might extend beyond the tip of the glans would technically add a fraction of an inch. Of course it doesn't add any length to the erect, penetrating penis and so it doesn't matter in the end.

What I was trying to say is that the tiny thickness of a foreskin adds a tiny bit to the width of a penis. This certainly isn't going to change anyone's size.
There is no way that being uncut is going to add anything but a few cells to width, or an overhang to length. A foreskin can do many things, but making a penis substantially bigger is not one of them.

rubbercock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, it isn't just a little piece of skin nipped off at the end - the whole foreskin can make up 15% of the entire volume of the penis. This would explain why, as the O.P. says, all the SuperHuge cocks are uncut.

That is not true, sorry.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The foreskin can be 50% of the skin system of a penis. It can't be 50% of a penis.
I doubt that 50% of the skin of a penis is equal to 15% of a penis.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
The foreskin can be 50% of the skin system of a penis. It can't be 50% of a penis.
I doubt that 50% of the skin of a penis is equal to 15% of a penis.
The skin removed from the penis at circumcision makes up close to 50% of the total penile skin, amounting to 15 square inches in an adult.