Uncut = dirty?????

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Being uncut makes me dirty or having me issues with hygiene??? Almost every day I read posts on LPSG were is stated that circumcision done because it's more hygienic!! As if men who are intact are not clean, smelling or full of bacteria and transmitting diseases. This is all bull shit. There is no proof that men without foreskin are cleaner or healthier.
Only reason why this discussion starts over and over is because the cut men want to live with the thought that it is not done without a reason. Sorry guys, if you didn't had a medical reason it was done for no other reason than your parents wanted it.
So please stop the nonsense of a hygienic reason.

bav4

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that wanking over 20 times in the same pair of undies and still wearing them makes me dirty, not that I have a foreskin.

Im into dirty filthy nasty raunchy stuff, so even if foreskins are dirty, thats still preferable to me.

Well I had a shower yesterday, and 6 cumshots in the current undies im wearing, the above was over exagerated.

Reactions: Rican84

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read an article from Men's Health that a HIV is found to be more transmittal in men who where uncut. That circumcision reduces the chances of transmission during sex. They attribute the findings to the fact that uncut men who tops another man is at risk when the foreskin is broken during anal penetration and when accompanying oral sex.

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I said before, circumcision of a newborn is a violent and perverted act. People are jailed for perpetrating lesser acts of perversion and violence against children. Circumcision is contrary to nature. Every part of the human body will give off an odour if its not washed. If one doesn't wash ones feet they will become smelly and unclean. If you are too lazy to wash your feet you could always cut them off....they won't smell then! People who equate uncut = unclean are truly stupid, uneducated people.

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sheesh all this circumcision talk again bacteria smells things that go bad and or wrong. how da fuk did humans survive before circumcision became fashionable. circumcision is a choice that should be made at an age when appropriate. and if this is your choice to be done well thats that. stop banging on to others to get it done just cos you have. or in simple terms . shut da fuk up about it

Last edited:

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Listen, In not calling everyone with foreskin unclean.washing should be on everyone's list . Hell before I lick pussy I'd want her to wash it. My point is that there are pros and cons to it. Im circumcised, and I don't feel mutilated at all. My son is too. Im sure he doesn't feel that way either, and well as for the video, the head of my cock is just as sensitive as someone with foreskin. Cut it Uncut wash it and Rap it before you tap it.

confused_guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Listen, In not calling everyone with foreskin unclean.washing should be on everyone's list . Hell before I lick pussy I'd want her to wash it. My point is that there are pros and cons to it. Im circumcised, and I don't feel mutilated at all. My son is too. Im sure he doesn't feel that way either, and well as for the video, the head of my cock is just as sensitive as someone with foreskin. Cut it Uncut wash it and Rap it before you tap it.

how can you say like that?

unless you're first wanked with foreskin then later in life got cut I could accept it. But if that's not the case I'm not sure how is that possible?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
beaugator .i have done circumcisions for years and never once did i think i was mutilating someone

and never once did you think that removing 20,000 or so nerves (per autopsies performed by Dr. John Taylor of Manitoba) would make a man potentially feel less feeling.
if you were removing part of the vulva for no medical reason, would that be mutilation?

Reactions: RoccoManhattan

ChicagoGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
UNCUT is the way we are ALL Born! NATURE does not make Mistakes!!! Stupid people do w cutting babies for Religious reasons SICKOS!!! Uncut men have 30% More nerve endings and an Adult male Foreskin unrolled is 3x 5 inches they use some for Burn victims grafts!!!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
how can you say like that?

unless you're first wanked with foreskin then later in life got cut I could accept it. But if that's not the case I'm not sure how is that possible?

I was cut at the age of 18 because I wanted to. And I fully agree with what he is saying.

and never once did you think that removing 20,000 or so nerves (per autopsies performed by Dr. John Taylor of Manitoba) would make a man potentially feel less feeling.
if you were removing part of the vulva for no medical reason, would that be mutilation?

Well I don't feel less than before. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 763790

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
If getting cut wouldn't effect you. Why would some European countries be so strongly against cutting babies?

Dude are you serious? There is an huge difference between a baby and an adult deciding for himself... :rolleyes:
But it definitely has nothing to do with any effects of circumcision. It's just that you should not perform any medical procedure on babies that are not necessary.
But how could anybody who isn't cut have the slightest clue how it is to be cut. They just write nonsense all the time because they read something somewhere but don't really know what they are talking about. Unless you didn't experience both sides of the medal you just have no idea at all.

Last edited:

confused_guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude are you serious? There is an huge difference between a baby and an adult deciding for himself... :rolleyes:
But it definitely has nothing to do with any effects of circumcision. It's just that you should not perform any medical procedure on babies that are not necessary.
But how could anybody who isn't cut have the slightest clue how it is to be cut. They just write nonsense all the time because they read something somewhere but don't really know what they are talking about. Unless you didn't experience both sides of the medal you just have no idea at all.

They're generally against it all the time with babies and not. Basically what you just said can be turned into what people tell about getting cut is better than not cus of several reasons and bla bla.

When you're uncut you can pull the foreskin back and feel what is like to be cut? Don't see how that would be so different when you're actually cut than not. And there are people who keep their foreskin pulled back all the time.

And if I decide to go cut I possibly never can have the same foreskin back I used to have. I'm not even sure can I get cut even if I wanted to. Also I don't see for a adult who has foreskin decide to get rid of it, if it doesn't bring any problems? Why would you want to lose it? And isn't getting cut much more painful as adult than when you're born?

I've a friend who also got cut later in his life and said if he could choose now he'd rather get cut when he was born cus of the pains after the surgery.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So please stop the nonsense of a hygienic reason.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) -- which apparently likes infant male circumcision -- made a simple, clear declaration about this in its 1999 Statement on Circumcision:

THE ROLE OF HYGIENE
Circumcision has been suggested as an effective method of maintaining penile hygiene since the time of the Egyptian dynasties, but there is little evidence to affirm the association between circumcision status and optimal penile hygiene. [Italics mine]​

Published in: Pediatrics, Volume 103, Number 3, March 1999, pp. 686-693.

You're clean if you're consistent about hygiene, and unclean if you're not. The penis produces smegma whether you're circumcised or not. The penis gets funky if you don't wash it, whether you're circumcised or not. Simple as that.

Reactions: Alphatraveller