• I'm uncut and my dad was cut.

Votes: 103 11.3%
  • I'm uncut and my dad was uncut.

Votes: 288 31.6%
  • I'm uncut and my son is cut.

Votes: 23 2.5%
  • I'm uncut and my son is uncut.

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • I decided that my son would/would not be cut.

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • My partner decided that my son would/would not be cut.

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • I will try to make sure my grandson will not be cut.

Votes: 29 3.2%

• Total voters
D

deleted569656

its so weird how the US has such a circumcision culture
cut is uncommon in most countries
Yup, total madness driven by a greedy healthcare system where doctors can tell people what is best for them and charge for it

Reactions: drambone2001

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, total madness driven by a greedy healthcare system where doctors can tell people what is best for them and charge for it

It's certainly exacerbated by the for-profit healthcare system, but there's such a culture of "foreskin is gross" in america that most people don't really need any help from the docs.

Reactions: sangheili90

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's certainly exacerbated by the for-profit healthcare system, but there's such a culture of "foreskin is gross" in america that most people don't really need any help from the docs.

I've actually had someone say that to me before when I mentioned my parents didn't have my penis mutilated.

Reactions: deleted962956

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any idea why you got the knife and they didn't?
Well for some reason I was born with a really tight foreskin and along with that the urethral opening (pee hole) was also small in diameter. It mad peeing difficult and caused bladder infections when I was a baby. I not only got circumcised, but also had a surgery to give me a bigger pee slit. They were all in there to hold my hand and hold me down while the doctor did his job. It was probably one of the most painful thing I ever experienced, even now, since I pissed blood and it burned for about 2 weeks! I felt a little different from all of them for years after that, but came to terms with it in my 20's.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Our culture of circumcision is based primarily on the Bible -- aka the Jewish tradition. While it's rooted in religion it actually served a very important function in maintaining health and thus the bloodline of the Jewish people -- it lessens the harboring of bacteria, etc., which in the good old days was harder to combat due to lack of water to bath, etc.
My Dad and three older brothers were cut, but when I was born it was a bit "out of fashion," according to my Mom, and so she and dad decided to skip it. Because my dad wasn't cut he didn't know to teach me about washing myself, etc. and so by the time I was nine I had some problems with bacteria. Plus, I had also become aware that I wasn't like my Dad and brothers...so I went under the knife. I have a very nice cock -- some men and women describe it as "a real beauty" -- and so I don't really think about "what if..."

Reactions: williamkony

adderall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm 8.5 uncut. i became aeare that my dick wasnt the norm during junior high - specifically, gym locker room/shower. from what i recall, the latinos (or tan dicks) were mostly uncut, and the black and white ones were cut. nobody ever teased me, but one day a white peer commented on my fairly hairy bush. his was red/orange. his dick was bright pink and kinda gross i thought. weeks later, that same guy would comment that his was "chopped off" at birth, and how mine looked "pretty neat." LOL at 14 i saw my dad's. he is cut and appeared quite large despite only having his out as he pissed in the back yard. years later (during high school) after my parents had separated, when i'd visit his place, i'd find kimono maxx rubbers in his bathroom. blah blah blah, he's 10 cut. lol

Reactions: Flyguy88