• I'm uncut and my dad was cut.

Votes: 103 11.3%
  • I'm uncut and my dad was uncut.

Votes: 288 31.6%
  • I'm uncut and my son is cut.

Votes: 23 2.5%
  • I'm uncut and my son is uncut.

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • I decided that my son would/would not be cut.

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • My partner decided that my son would/would not be cut.

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • I will try to make sure my grandson will not be cut.

Votes: 29 3.2%

• Total voters

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dad was uncut, my three sons are as well. My wife and I agreed to leave the boys intact.
If they wanted to be circumcised, they could choose that as adults. All thee are grown men now, and all are still intact.
As nature intended.

D

deleted1124838

Uncut Sons. Bro and Dad cut. 90% cut when my Dad was born and probably automatic. 50/50 when my bro and I were born and upon parental request. About 1% now. Grandfather, born at home, not cut. So 2 generations cut

Matthew281

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The majority of uncut dudes I know plan on cutting their future sons/have cut their sons. I am no intactivist (they are fucking annoying, and they let you know every five seconds about it).. but if they plan on cutting their sons while remaining uncut, it is kinda a shitty thing to do. Again, I am not preachy about it at all, just my opinion. Obviously if there is some health reason, then yeah. Again, do your thing, just my opinion.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm circumcised (see? That avoids the "uncut v intact" terminology argument completely), my father was uncircumcised, and I had two daughters (both adults now) so that's a moot point.

The obsession with circumcision/not baffles me. You do you, I'll do me. I won't tell you what's right to do with your family, so please don't tell me what's right for mine.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The obsession with circumcision/not baffles me. You do you, I'll do me. I won't tell you what's right to do with your family, so please don't tell me what's right for mine.

See, that's the thing -- you do YOU, not someone else. The obsession with circumcising infants baffles me. Let them do them.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The majority of uncut dudes I know plan on cutting their future sons/have cut their sons. I am no intactivist (they are fucking annoying, and they let you know every five seconds about it).. but if they plan on cutting their sons while remaining uncut, it is kinda a shitty thing to do. Again, I am not preachy about it at all, just my opinion. Obviously if there is some health reason, then yeah. Again, do your thing, just my opinion.

If theses fathers plan to have there sons cut at birth or now, they should make it for two for the price of one, do the father as when they do the baby without anathesia, let the father get the the feel what the child feels.

Reactions: 88restored

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is my understanding that local anaesthesia has been used routinely in neonatal circumcisions for some years now.

That being the case, the above post has limited meaning, unless, Buddie, you are proposing to offer these fathers a circumcision under local anaesthetic.

It would be his perfect right to consent or not, and, of course, would not prejudice his right to decide whether or not his son should be circumcised.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm circumcised (see? That avoids the "uncut v intact" terminology argument completely), my father was uncircumcised, and I had two daughters (both adults now) so that's a moot point.

But that is the baffling thing about todays society, they don't want the right to make their own choices, they want the right to force their opinion of what is right on others.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is my understanding that local anaesthesia has been used routinely in neonatal circumcisions for some years now.

That being the case, the above post has limited meaning, unless, Buddie, you are proposing to offer these fathers a circumcision under local anaesthetic.

It would be his perfect right to consent or not, and, of course, would not prejudice his right to decide whether or not his son should be circumcised.

No disrespect, I meant the father shouldn’t get any an aesthetic if

All do respect, if the father is not cut an going to make decisions for his son to be cut, let’s make it two for the price of one. While the son is getting cut we will do the father without any aesthetic, like they did me when I was born in the 1958’s. Let him get the taste of his own medicine.

This man has his foreskin an has the pleasure for his needs, but taking it away from his son for no reason. Infant has no say. There is no major health risk, just clean it an teach the son how to clean it as he gets older. Let the son decide when he is of age to get it cut or not.

That’s all!

Old saying if it not broke don’t fix it.

Men in Europe aren’t running to the doctors any time soon to have there’s foreskin cut, keep what god gave you

Amen

Matthew281

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If theses fathers plan to have there sons cut at birth or now, they should make it for two for the price of one, do the father as when they do the baby without anathesia, let the father get the the feel what the child feels.
I agree, but like i said, i try not to be preachy

Matthew281

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even IF they got pain medication, you know good and well that taking a probe and ripping between the inside of their foreskin and head hurts like a fucker. Also: pretty sure the pain injection takes a while to kick into action, and they only wait a few mins between cutting and the injection... i doubt that is enough time.

Uncut dads should probably get circumcised if they want their sons cut. Imo.

George198069

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the end it’s really REALLY not your business what other parents choose to do? Understood? Good. If not, you still need to mind your own business, kiddo.

George198069

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even IF they got pain medication, you know good and well that taking a probe and ripping between the inside of their foreskin and head hurts like a fucker. Also: pretty sure the pain injection takes a while to kick into action, and they only wait a few mins between cutting and the injection... i doubt that is enough time.

Uncut dads should probably get circumcised if they want their sons cut. Imo.

Local anesthesia takes only minutes to begin working. Education - it might help you out, pal.