Uncut Fellatio

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by warmsunshine, Jun 13, 2005.

1. warmsunshine

warmsunshine New Member

This is going to sound a little silly, but I've not had a whole lot of experience with guys in general (maybe been with 2 or 3 altogether) and they have all been circumcised.

Well, now I'm kind of curious about being with an uncut guy too or even being prepared if I meet a guy sometime in the future who I like and he is uncut.

Any tips, suggestions, techniques, things to watch for, etc about giving head to an uncut guy? I&#39;m sure <grin> that there is no...er...shortage of experiences to draw from here. :)

2. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I&#39;d love to help, but sadly i&#39;ve never been with an uncut guy myself.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    aw you poor thing, we gotta do something about that I think ;)

4. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Retract the foreskin and there&#39;s no difference. Enjoy&#33;

5. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:

Oh rock, you tease you.

:p

6. hushpuppy

hushpuppy New Member

I have had several uncut boyfriends and some like it retracted and some don&#39;t. I&#39;ve found the best way (as with so many other things regarding sex) is to ASK&#33; One thing I have found that all uncut guys like is to make a fist around his dick and pull the skin forward. Then run your tongue around inside the skin and around the head of his dick. Do it slowly and it will drive him crazy :evilgrin: Some uncut guys have little bumps under the head of the dick. Gently pull the skin back and gently lick the bumps. They&#39;re very sensitive :9 Another thing, while pulling the skin forward over the dick head, gently nibble on the skin. Be careful, though, some guy&#39;s skin is too sensitive to handle this. One of the benefits of dating an uncut guy is that one of the forekin&#39;s functions is to glide over the head while he is fucking you, making it more comfortable for those of us on the bottom. Before I settled into monogamy with my current (uncut) partner, I always got a special thrill when I&#39;d pull down a guy&#39;s pants for the first time and find an uncut dick waiting for me to go down on. Have fun&#33;

7. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    The one uncut guy that I was with never had any complaints other than it was over too quick. Come to think of it, was that really my fault?&#33;?

8. DenBoy

DenBoy Member

Albums:
    I personally love it when someone runs their tongue all around the inside of my foreskin and moves it up and down with their mouth. If a guys skin extends past the head when he is hard, unfortunately mine does not, pull it all the way down and play with the end very gently with your teeth. Also, at least for the 1st time, make sure the guy has showered and cleaned good under his skin, things can get pretty nasty under there unless you are into dick cheese.

9. jonb

Gold Member

You can also lick under the foreskin.

10. Supportive Female

Supportive Female New Member

During your first encounter with an uncircumcised partner: for the first 30 seconds, keep your mouth open about a quarter inch more than you think you should.

This to make sure you don&#39;t catch your upper front teeth on the extra skin, to which you are unaccustomed. You&#39;ll adjust quickly, grasshopper.

11. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    The foreskin is just part of a dude&#39;s cock, enjoy it all.

Don&#39;t pull the foreskin out of the way and ignore it - at least not in the beginning. Start out by sucking it all. Leave the foreskin over the head. Play with it. Run your tounge under the skin and over the head. Suck on the tip of the skin. Try and get your tounge inside. Use your hand and slide it back AND forth. Have fun.

When you get down to the real business of sucking, you can hold the foreskin back with your hand if it doesn&#39;t stay back on its own.

12. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Whoa&#33; Whoa&#33; Whoa There, Boy&#33; You just cut out 50 to 60% of the fun&#33;&#33;&#33;

Some of the best oral experiences in my life have been with uncut men who enjoyed a guy who takes his time. That includes paying a lot of attention to the foreskin. Some uncut guys will cum quite fast if you get to the head to soon.

There&#39;s nothing I enjoy more than a good half-hour, or more, of making love to a wide head with a hood that hangs over it. Any of you uncut guys know what I&#39;m talkin&#39; about and love the same, I&#39;d like to here from you, too. Especially if you ever come to Indianapolis&#33;

You gotta use a light touch or it will be over before you know.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, foreskins can be quite fun. As long as no teeth are involved. (Oh, another fun way to do a blowjob, regardless of whether or not he has a foreskin, is to start on him while he&#39;s soft and let him fill up in your mouth. This is very difficult to do, but entirely possible if you have good control.)

14. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

When hard, my foreskin retracts automatically and all the way. Also, it doesn&#39;t glide over the head AT ALL.

I have no idea what you mother fuckers are talking about.

15. feelsblind

feelsblind New Member

The only guy have gave head to was uncut. My teeth touched his penis quite a lot actually but he didn&#39;t seem to mind it, he never recieved a blowjob so maybe it was that? But he didn&#39;t have pain.. But, uhm, the head is very sensitive so if you don&#39;t want a quickie, don&#39;t go to the head right away.

16. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

When hard, my foreskin retracts automatically and all the way. Also, it doesn&#39;t glide over the head AT ALL.

[post=320849]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve known a couple of guys like that, who retracted all the way when they got hard. They just hadn&#39;t spent a lot of time stretching their foreskin. The hottest guy I knew an inch or so of overhang when he was hard as a rock. It was great.

17. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

[post=320849]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve known a couple of guys like that, who retracted all the way when they got hard. They just hadn&#39;t spent a lot of time stretching their foreskin. The hottest guy I knew an inch or so of overhang when he was hard as a rock. It was great.

Also, JonB...
    Some of the guys loved having some teech action over covered head.

18. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Stretching the foreskin? WTF

When I fuck, I like it when the most sensitive part of my dick (the glans and inner foreskin) is completely exposed. I wouldn&#39;t want it any other way.

19. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have all forgotten to mention all that delicious precum that uncut guys oooooze....

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Not all of us uncut guys have cocks that are droolers: I don&#39;t.

Draft saved Draft deleted