Uncut Foreskin problem

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LTM, May 28, 2009.

1. LTM

LTM New Member

hi! im hoping sum 1 can help me out here, wen i pull my foreskin back there seems to be a bit of scar tissue still conected to the corana on one side of my cock and it stops me pullin the foreskine all the way down on tht side, its just next to the frenulum. the other side i can pull right down but thn this side i cn only just pull it down cus if i pul it any further it will rip.
    :frown1:

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Best advice anyone will give you is to check with your doctor.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Yup, he si right, doctorvisit is the best. Good luck :smile:

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

5. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, you need to get this sorted. The foreskin normally separates from the glans before puberty, but maybe yours didn't. You may be in for a little minor surgery, but trust me a properly retracting foreskin is a joy to possess - it'll be worth it for your future sex life!! All the best with that mate. Maybe let us know?

6. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Talk to a Urologist. If he says circumcision, listen to him and get it done. You will never be sorry. Your problem will be solved for good. This guy knows what he is talking about.

7. Dal2AR

Dal2AR Member

Let him correct the problem but do NOT get a circ. Truly a tragedy if you do...

8. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    agree

9. jodaho

jodaho New Member

Albums:
    You probably can get this fixed with a good doctor. No don't get circumsized, that's not the problem.

10. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

If it's a health issue, he'll need the circumcision. A doctor or urologist will know best and will give him the advice he needs.

11. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    could just be a tight/short frenulum which prevents full retraction. The frenulum can be trimmed to free the foreskin to retract fully. But you need a good urologist to diagnose this.

12. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

My boyfriend has the same problem. His frenulum is short - the doctor called it a "design flaw" and suggested a frenuloplasty. BFs foreskin is short anyway and does not cover his glans completely so the doc does not think that a full circ is necessary at this time. But he added that if he experiences tearing and scarring a full circ would probably be the next step to resolve the problem.

#12 B_thickjohnny, May 30, 2009
    Last edited: May 30, 2009
  13. neil1972

neil1972 New Member

Albums:
    Circumcision would be the urologists last resort, I had problem with a tight foreskin and as I have quite alot of foreskin I was worried that I might be circmsised but with medication the skin can be relaxed thru a 4 week course of meds. But I agree with the rest of the guys, you need to see your doc!!!!!

14. mandoman

Gold Member

This is an adhesion. There is no need to get circumcised. When this happens on a circumcised guy, they call it a skin bridge. The doctor gives you a local anesthetic, slices the adhesion free, and you apply petroleum jelly until it heals. It is not a big deal.
    Likely, someone tried to retract your foreskin before it was ready. There was a little tear, and part of the foreskin healed to the head.

15. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He does not need a circumcision. That can easily be separated. I would consolt a doctor, no need to spend more money on a urologist. The doctor will more than likely just perform a minor surgery to separate.

16. mandoman

Gold Member

Actually, sometimes an adhesion can be separated, at home, without surgery. Here is a way to try, suggested by an Australian doctor. Put baby oil on the adhesion, and pull gently. Do it every day for a week. If it doesn't work, have the minor adhesion surgery. If you are in the US, the doctor will most likely suggest a circumcision, since it cures everything from a hangnail to AIDS. If that happens, politely say why you are leaving, and find a doctor who understands 'first, do no harm'. When they learn they are losing business because they are violating the Hippocratic Oath, they will be less inclined to do it to the next guy. I've had it suggested to me. "How would that help?". I said. "By removing the whole area", was the answer.

17. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Going to a Dr. is the correct solution....but can't we give people advice without it turning into the circ'd/uncirc'd debate??? Or does everything on this site have to revolve around that??? Yes I know it hasn't flown into the full blown debate yet but you do have the ability to give advice without throwing in that lil opinion........

18. Ronald75

Ronald75 New Member

Albums:
    You apparently have a lingering skin fusion.

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. This is natural, normal, and protects against infection. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintegrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

It is not uncommon in adolescence to have the inner layer of the foreskin still fused to the glans penis. It is not a serious problem.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try peeling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color, where the separation occurred, for a while. Put some Vaseline under your foreskin to prevent it from re-adhering to the head.

If you can’t get it to separate by pulling on it, a urologist can help you. It is called “lysing”. Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary and extremely harmful.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/My_foreskin_is_fused_to_the_head_of_my_penis_t115921.htm

Further Fate of the Foreskin

The Development of Retractile Foreskin in the Child and Adolescent

My foreskin is fused to the head of my penis · Penile Disorders discussions | Family Health center | SteadyHealth.com

Draft saved Draft deleted