Uncut: foreskin retracted or in its normal position ?

In general, but especially in my case, when the penis is soft, it is better for an uncircumcised...

• Keep foreskin retracted and the glans uncovered

Votes: 66 22.2%
  • Leave foreskin forward (in its normal position) and the glans covered

Votes: 210 70.7%
  • If it is possible, hold the foreskin slightly retracted and the glans partially exposed

Votes: 21 7.1%

• Total voters

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never had a school nurse look inside my pants nor check for hernias etc.
Maybe that's a generational thing...? I never had a school nurse that did anything than let you lay down in their office at most!

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a school nurse look inside my pants nor check for hernias etc.
I believe you had to have a physical in 3rd and 7th grade. I remember in 3rd grade other boys were in the room while your examination was happening, but not so in 7th grade. I can imagine the embarrassment if she would have announced that while other boys were in the room. I see a doctor twice a year, but haven't had a complete physical for years. That's another fetish of mine.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a foreskin that is too long in my opinion. It covers the head of my penis & droops down when I’m soft. When I’m hard it does come back but because there is so much of it, it gets in the way. It rips, it tears, I’ve cut my cord on several occasions.
I am currently under the doctor awaiting circumcision. In all honesty I’ll be glad to see the bloody thing gone!

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been wearing mine so that the piss slit is just out as well. Can you break down how to roll inward?

I shower pulled back and fully dry off. Because I've been retracting for a while, the skin will stay back behind the head on its own now, but the skin is bunched up. I then gently roll it forward, while keeping the part which is tight behind my corona in place.

I think I'll be able to get half coverage while flaccid eventually.

I shower and dry off retracted, then put it away in my boxer briefs retracted. It will stay back on it's own from then out, but it can become uncomfortable so when I take my first piss I roll it forward like this with a bit still exposed.

I think it will stay back further and further doing this routine. Shooting for half back when soft.
View attachment VID_20180715_095908.mov

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nowadays, I keep the foreskin retracted all time behind the frenulum. At the beggining I’ve tried it multiple times, but due to sensitivity of the exposed glands it would be difficult to keep it for a long time. Usually that would end up with an erection and the constant thought of it. One day, during holidays and being alone, I decided that I would make an extra effort to keep it retracted even after masturbation. So I did and since my early twenties I’ve kept my foreskin retracted and glans exposed... either in gymn shower or naked beaches, clubs...
I like it that way, as I show a nice cock head. Exposing the glans runs in my family, which might play a role on me wanting to have it exposed...

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nowadays, I keep the foreskin retracted all time behind the frenulum. At the beggining I’ve tried it multiple times, but due to sensitivity of the exposed glands it would be difficult to keep it for a long time. Usually that would end up with an erection and the constant thought of it. One day, during holidays and being alone, I decided that I would make an extra effort to keep it retracted even after masturbation. So I did and since my early twenties I’ve kept my foreskin retracted and glans exposed... either in gymn shower or naked beaches, clubs...
I like it that way, as I show a nice cock head. Exposing the glans runs in my family, which might play a role on me wanting to have it exposed...

Good for you. and how nice does that look and feel. Well done. another guy like me.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did anyone in your family discuss staying retracted and give you advice on how to do it, or did you just observe they kept it back and then tried it on your own?

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who else in your family has pulled back foreskin?
My brother and my father do. So did my grandfather and my great grandfather! I do not know about my mother’s side of the family though.

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone in your family discuss staying retracted and give you advice on how to do it, or did you just observe they kept it back and then tried it on your own?

I’ve observed that they have (or had) their foreskin retracted and I just tried it my own till I succeeded!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I believe you had to have a physical in 3rd and 7th grade. I remember in 3rd grade other boys were in the room while your examination was happening, but not so in 7th grade. I can imagine the embarrassment if she would have announced that while other boys were in the room. I see a doctor twice a year, but haven't had a complete physical for years. That's another fetish of mine.

Not at my schools in Georgia. We went to our own Dr. for the physical.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well put, Serrano. I too can appreciate both preferences, not least because I have practiced both. For a long period and for some reason I used to wear my ample foreskin retracted at all times. In recent years I have become more and more fascinated by, almost obsessed with, long foreskins. The longer and floppier the better.
Still, checking out your pictures I agree about the way you wear your skin partly exposing your glans and thus the piss slit - it looks rather aesthetic.

even many of my friends do the same

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well put, Serrano. I too can appreciate both preferences, not least because I have practiced both. For a long period and for some reason I used to wear my ample foreskin retracted at all times. In recent years I have become more and more fascinated by, almost obsessed with, long foreskins. The longer and floppier the better.
Still, checking out your pictures I agree about the way you wear your skin partly exposing your glans and thus the piss slit - it looks rather aesthetic.

even many of my friends do the same