Uncut: foreskin retracted or in its normal position ?

In general, but especially in my case, when the penis is soft, it is better for an uncircumcised...

• Keep foreskin retracted and the glans uncovered

Votes: 66 22.1%
  • Leave foreskin forward (in its normal position) and the glans covered

Votes: 211 70.8%
  • If it is possible, hold the foreskin slightly retracted and the glans partially exposed

Votes: 21 7.0%

• Total voters

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would be grateful, in particular for my curiosity towards your opinions (especially of the "aesthetic" type), if you can answer this quick survey. For simplicity, refer to these photos (ddddd).
ddddd.png

Guess I am curious whether these are photos of the same cock?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
ddddd.png

Guess I am curious whether these are photos of the same cock?

Exactly. These are various photos of my penis (obviously in different situations or moments and not only for the position of the foreskin ...)

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
View media item 1352413View media item 1246573
Exactly. These are various photos of my penis (obviously in different situations or moments and not only for the position of the foreskin ...)
I'm envious of you guys that can maintain foreskin retraction while flaccid … I have to wear wide glans rings about an inch down my shaft and my foreskin still often rolls over my glans.

From @Flotiz photo collection
867196-1538147899-6a5fe30897c173a1f62f400989d3eca2.png
I'm really attracted to the beauty of the penis knob (glans) - I enjoy keeping mine exposed due to its sensitivity. While exposed, it plumps up slightly.

View media item 1166671

D

deleted1213280

I would like to give your cock a personal intimate examination to determine if the are pics of the same cock

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would be grateful, in particular for my curiosity towards your opinions (especially of the "aesthetic" type), if you can answer this quick survey. For simplicity, refer to these photos (https://ibb.co/cQzpPx).
1643246853185.png

I'm curious whether these 3 photos all represent the same penis.

• Love
Reactions: camchain

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been keeping it back more recently. I have full coverage when forward, but it does seem to be easier to keep it back the more often I do it. It sometimes feels and looks like the head has got bigger. When I jerk off I have a bit more tolerance to just rubbing the head. It is also easier to keep the skin back when jerking, and I have had some amazing orgasms the day after keeping it back.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. I can guarantee it. :D
After checking your media photos @Flotiz, I understand your guarantee:cool:
1643330082709.png
1643330123743.png

As a connoisseur of foreskin, (i.e. I've studied mine very closely comparing to others that I observe in the sauna) I enjoy observing the skin retracted. Aesthetically, I'm attracted to the bare glans. When I observe the skin retracted, I know its owner is somewhat erotically aroused. I make this assumption on personal experience and observations. I have to be completely aroused in order for my skin to remain retracted behind my glans coronal ridge. @Flotiz glans beauty with skin completely retracted:yum
1643331248659.png

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently joined the pulled back site for a little inspiration.

Firstly, I love having a foreskin, and would never want to be without it. The pulling back is for several reasons.

I like the sexual experimentation element.
I like the feeling, that low level sensation of always been aware of my cock as it rubs on my clothes is nicely reassuring
I always admired cocks with short foreskins, this is a way (if I get the tuck under right) I can have that look
The orgasms are also better, deeper and more intense.

I have been a part time retractor for some time. The odd day and night, but probably not more than 12 hours at a time.

Having resolved to give this more focus I am now starting day 3 of being pulled back. Luckily my foreskin pulls back quite a way when flaccid and I can tuck under like the spoon method quite easily (I love the look of retracting this way) and my foreskin will stay where its put without needing any tape or rings.

I have remained fully retracted with no breaks over the past 2 days, sensitivity has definitely reduced and so far there is no inflammation round my foreskin which sometimes made me go back to being covered. Yesterday was a bit itchy and erections are frequent, but all good so far!

I am having to try new things when wanking as when I have my foreskin forward moving it over the head is pretty much the norm.

Working the shaft more with a mix of shorter strokes and longer ones that pull the skin back as far as it will go. it takes a little longer to cum and the pleasure seems to build from much deeper.

Working just below the head and rubbing up my bare glans and around the corona and frenulum. Sometimes this is more doable than others, I do make quite a-lot of pre cum which helps, but if its a quicky and too dry its not as good.

In the past I have tried pulling my balls down, which keeps the skin further down my shaft, however I like to play with my nipples when I wank so I prefer one hand free
;)

I have noticed regardless, that when my skin is back and I cum with the glans exposed my orgasm is much better, I seem to produce more cum and often I shoot further.

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somewhat similar to Bunny35. My foreskin retracts easily but then also goes back to coverage when I sit down, for example. So to try having it retracted all the time, I bought a silicone ring; says it is to remedy phimosis, but it fits as a glans ring. Enjoying the feelings

Reactions: ballantyne