Uncut Freeballers

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. A few months ago I tried freeballing full-time, and for a while I was loving it. But after a while i noticed that my dickhead seemed kinda dry/irritated, so I stopped and went back to my soft cotton boxers. I figured that it must have been caused by the jeans I was wearing rubbing too much. My dick is cut, and I was just wondering if it's easier for uncut guys to freeball since there's the foreskin to cover the head, or is it the same?

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nucklez, are your pants generally tighter or looser? My pants are usually kinda loose, so my dick flops around alot. But maybe if I wore tighter pants, it would just lay flat and not keep hitting against the denim. What do you think?

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut here, no problem with irritation on the head, due to the fact that 90% of the head is covered when soft. Only a bit around the slit is exposed. Biggest problem I have is getting in and out of the car, I have to be careful not to sit on my balls, and have to readjust once in the car.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
uncut here and boxers...

as a teen I tried it and had the very unpleasant problem of my foreskin working its way back (never figured out how that happens, lot of foreskin tho) and the exposed and VERY sensitive head hitting the jeans...causing pain and massive reaction hardon (thank god for shirtttails or toilets to 'take the stress out')....

happened one too many times- been a boxer man since then...
gives me relative freedom/room BUT gives me protection AND cotton boxers do a great job soaking up copious precum..)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got commando uncut and have no problems except when there's a bit of a roll-back, so I've thought of this before. Of my friends who also go commando the ones who have the most irritation are the cut guys. Some, no problem, but most of them only go commando when it's hot out and they can wear really loose clothing.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I even find boxers irritating, probably because I have a short foreskin, so that the cockhead is always exposed to varying degrees. I imagine that a man who is cut is less sensitive to this sort of contact with the cloth. Freeballing is much the same.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i freeball 80% of the time
I'm uc
skin covers the entire head
no problems

we were meant to walk around naked, clothes are man made