Uncut Freeballers

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes its waaaaay easier.plus..because we have that barrier of extra skin..sometimes its nice for something to rub it cuz its under the skin and safe and rub'able...lol..at least for me.

Hey guys. A few months ago I tried freeballing full-time, and for a while I was loving it. But after a while i noticed that my dickhead seemed kinda dry/irritated, so I stopped and went back to my soft cotton boxers. I figured that it must have been caused by the jeans I was wearing rubbing too much. My dick is cut, and I was just wondering if it's easier for uncut guys to freeball since there's the foreskin to cover the head, or is it the same?

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am cut and freeball 100% of the time and never had any problems. What kind of jeans do you wear and how tight are they? If your wearing way too tight jeans or girls jeans or something and hang straight down then the zipper may rub you. I hang to the right and have never had any irritation at all and i have been going commando since my bush grew in.

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut and I've been freeballin for 20 years. But like everything new that you do, there is that "trial" period. When I first started, the sensitivity was exciting. I would catch myself with erections more frequently, and at times, having to jerk off just to keep in control of myself. As time went by, I got use to being "commando," the urges subsided and being commando just became part of my daily ritual. Depending on the type of trousers that you wear can lead to some dry skin but what you do with the rest of your body...rub on a little lotion. It keeps your cock baby soft!

jlm

Just Browsing
Media
uncut. On the seldom occasions I do freeball there's never any issues.. and my foreskin's relatively short.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... My dick is cut, and I was just wondering if it's easier for uncut guys to freeball since there's the foreskin to cover the head, or is it the same?
I've restored my foreskin but before I did, I wouldn't think of freeballing. The bare head rubbing underwear was bothersome enough nevermind something rough such as denim. Something like that would cause reoccurring erections.

For reasons unknown to me, some cut guys are bothered by their head rubbing fabrics and others aren't. As a generalization I'd say it's "easier" for intact guys to freeball.

Last edited:
D

deleted300444

I'm cut, "who wheres underwear"! like another post said, try fabric softner in the wash and just some standard lotion on your head and then then you shouldn't have a problem.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, for me bigin831
,Alltho i started freeballing most of time in school from being 13/14, from being 11 we were expected not to wear underwear in PE, it wasn't a rule but in our 1st year our teacher recommended we either take a change of underwear for after pe, or didn't wear our regular underwear during PE. Most lads decided it was easier to freeball class than remember to take a change.