Uncut - Frenulum Removal

I removed my own frenulum, through the thread tying method. I did it twice too. I did loose sensitivity in the frenulum area. Its like the sharp sensations there are more mellow and general. Now it has the sensitivity of a bit more than the glans.

I dont miss the lost sensations though because instead i gained a lot more movement. Now I can drag my foreskin all the way back to the base, so much so that many guys would think me circumcised. I couldn't do that before due to pain and tightness.

And since its not connected to the head at all, i can now stroke my shaft like a sleeve without contacting the head at all. This has quickly become my favourite method, since because i don't contact the head, its really hard to trigger the ejaculation reflex like this, so i can edge incredibly close to PONR.

In terms of looks, despite the fact that my foreskin is long enough to completely cover my head even when erect, when I roll all the way back, I look like im circumcised. On the underside, the place where the frenulum used to be now has a barely noticeable dark line, as well as a tiny bump that used to be the actual frenulum.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
img_20190113_024253-1-jpg.1463187

img_20190113_024217-1-jpg.1463186
Very pretty:):cool:

mrquetzal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thought i'd share the final result now that it.s all done.I was left with a remaining piece of frenulum towards the urethra(where the black dot is) because mine was connected quite close to that and the tie didn't grab it.I just grabbed it with a pair of nailclippers(the only thing i found thin enough to grab it)and made a tie around it as well.It lost all circulation and turned white within the first day and 5 days later i just cut off the remaining dead tissue and freed up the tie.I am quite happy with the looks and although the thin line hasn't got much sensitivity the extra exposed area of the glans more than makes up for it.
The black dots mark the original attachement points and the distance between them is about 3.4 cm
Beautiful work

Reactions: Jagtstein

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had mine sort of removed, after ripping it in my sleep over 12 years back, with an additional op to correct the botch job the last surgeon at Nottingham City Urology made (Went to Derby Royal Urology)..

For me, having it removed, has never really bothered me at all (As my piercer once described it, as quite pronounced, before I ended up ripping it), as I have from a very young aged, skinned back, but these days, it's actually more comfortable for me.

After the 2nd op, looks fine, and fortunately for me even pierced, kept most of the sensitivity

Last edited:

sxbj88

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so I know I didn’t update this very timely. The whole thing took about a week and this is about 1-2 months late. But here is the final results. I think it came out well and I’m happy with the results. View attachment 1047408 View attachment 1047409

Looked into this years ago. After seeing these results I'm deffo going ahead. Will post before and after. Could the leftover bit on the shaft be sliced off?

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't pull my foreskin after the head because I have a small frenulum. I am uncut. I want to remove the frenulum. But I don't want to be cut. I don't know if that's possible.
Yes, my friend, it is possible. I can certainly vouch for that!! I have what you are looking for, frenulum wise lol

Reactions: Jagtstein

PThong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't pull my foreskin after the head because I have a small frenulum. I am uncut. I want to remove the frenulum. But I don't want to be cut. I don't know if that's possible.

Olá!
Go see a urologist/andrologist.

You have frenelum breve.

I was in the same situation, told the doctor, he diagnosed it in 10 seconds and scheduled a simple cirugy.

Reactions: Warlock08