Uncut - Frenulum Removal

uyguykkuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I removed my own frenulum, through the thread tying method. I did it twice too. I did loose sensitivity in the frenulum area. Its like the sharp sensations there are more mellow and general. Now it has the sensitivity of a bit more than the glans.

I dont miss the lost sensations though because instead i gained a lot more movement. Now I can drag my foreskin all the way back to the base, so much so that many guys would think me circumcised. I couldn't do that before due to pain and tightness.

And since its not connected to the head at all, i can now stroke my shaft like a sleeve without contacting the head at all. This has quickly become my favourite method, since because i don't contact the head, its really hard to trigger the ejaculation reflex like this, so i can edge incredibly close to PONR.

In terms of looks, despite the fact that my foreskin is long enough to completely cover my head even when erect, when I roll all the way back, I look like im circumcised. On the underside, the place where the frenulum used to be now has a barely noticeable dark line, as well as a tiny bump that used to be the actual frenulum.

when you tied the frenulumn off how did you go by doing that and did you just tie the top so it detached from the head and left the frenulumn to heal without doing anything :) i would like to do it and if you could tell me the whole process start to finish id appreciate it alot , Thanks :)

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. Great forum.

I did my frenulum first about ten years ago. It broke masturbating. After it healed the Frenulum was even more annoying than before and it had to go. I used a clamped the fren and left it clamped for 30 mins. the skin is than paper thin and desensitized and you'll get no blood flow. I than snipped it with new sterilized nail clippers to break the cord. I than made sure it healed without reattaching and cleaned every day. What was left though looked unpleasant as I had an upper and lower part of the Fren clearly visible. Breaking the fren was the best thing ever and functionally my cock was so much better and didn't hurt anymore.'

To removed the Frenulum skin tags I later used tying method with fishing line and the excess skin just drops off .

Today I've decided to have another go at it. I found during vigorous use that the head was still be restricted somewhat and if i pulled down hard i could feel the cord. its certainly wasn't as bad as before, but hey why have this annoying thing when its so easy to just do tying?

I've used fishing line and a needle to do two positions, close to the glans and ill see how that goes. I used a metal clothes peg to clamp the area for 30 mins first. This clamping will really hurt for the first 20 seconds, but power through because than it doesn't. The fren area will be paper thin after 30 mins. Use a torch in a dark room so you wont hit any viens. I used a wine bottle cork to push the needle through the other side of the fren as this gives some support also. Its kinda cool hearing the needle pop the skin as it exits the other side. Tied up really tight and did about 15 knots. ill trim the rest of the fishing line if its annoying but i thought it might be interesting to leave it long as the sharp ends wont hurt the glans this way. Than i did a lower tie as per the same method. I didn't use any pain creams etc. It really doesn't hurt and there is no blood at all. Hopefully in ten days ill have a nice break in whatever is left of that damn cord.

You kinda only realise after snipping the fren, just how annoying it was. Guys if your considering do this you WONT regret it...Trust me!

Attachments

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi
Day 3 update. Zero pain. I used some Betadine Antiseptic solution for the first 2 days and have constantly applied E45 Dermatological Cream to keep the sutures moist and prevent uncomfortable skin binding. Cant wait for these line to finish cutting through. I pulled them really tight, so i dont think ill need to reapply a tighter suture to finish the job. Again Zero pain or blood.

Attachments

I lost/tore my frenulum while having sex with a girlfriend when I was a teenager. It hurt like hell, seemed to bleed a lot and scared the hell out of both of us. There wasn’t the Internet in those days to find out what had happened so just let it heal and then both of us started to enjoy the increased freedom of my foreskin.

Reactions: Jagtstein

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone tried using one of those skin tag removing plasma pens to loosen the frenulum? I’ve seen they are good for ppp or fordyce spots. Curious if it would work as a slow low risk way to loosen a tight frenulum
I have a plasma pen shipping now. I might use it to tidy up any left over frenulum tags. To remove a large Fren it would be better than cutting i think. You would still need to clamp first to get a good easy result. I have some PPP that i want to try it on. A tattoo numbing creme is what is recommended prior for PPP removal.

Reactions: Jagtstein

I have a plasma pen shipping now. I might use it to tidy up any left over frenulum tags. To remove a large Fren it would be better than cutting i think. You would still need to clamp first to get a good easy result. I have some PPP that i want to try it on. A tattoo numbing creme is what is recommended prior for PPP removal.
Do they normally remove it when you get circumcised?

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Treating my PPP and remaining frenulum with plasma pen. The two ties i did in the remaining frenulum have fallen off after doing the job. Updates after healing to come.
View attachment 20201030_162920.mp4

Attachments

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It seems to me that he has no frenulum...

View attachment 14887341
I believe you're correct @Flotiz. I don't see any frenulum ...
ee-png.14887341
I am curious whether his foreskin is intact, and this was a "successful" frenulum removal. Perhaps, I should backtrack this "thread" to find the cock's owner?

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I believe you're correct @Flotiz. I don't see any frenulum ...
ee-png.14887341
I am curious whether his foreskin is intact, and this was a "successful" frenulum removal. Perhaps, I should backtrack this "thread" to find the cock's owner?