Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just a quick update. My PPP is healing nicely and it looks like ive completely removed all the papules to leave a nice smooth corona edge. i think another week and the redness will dissipate. trying a little sounding in these pics also.

Attachments

Azzuri13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My frenulum is extremely sensitive. I’m uncircumcised with not a tight but a large frenulum. I have lifelong extreme premature ejaculation. Its really hurt my marriage. Does removing the frenulum also help with that?

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My frenulum is extremely sensitive. I’m uncircumcised with not a tight but a large frenulum. I have lifelong extreme premature ejaculation. Its really hurt my marriage. Does removing the frenulum also help with that?
yes in my opinion it definitely gives you control back. when i had a massive frenulum i had premature ejaculation. now i can control organism. May not work for you, but this is the reason many get a frenectomy. My main reason was the fren was so tight it caused other issues. So glad its gone.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

yes in my opinion it definitely gives you control back. when i had a massive frenulum i had premature ejaculation. now i can control organism. May not work for you, but this is the reason many get a frenectomy. My main reason was the fren was so tight it caused other issues. So glad its gone.

If you're going about frenulum removal in an attempt to solve sexual dysfunction (cumming too fast) then you really do need to do a little research before going ahead with it.

In this case the research you need to do is on yourself, do not go into this blind. You need to figure out exactly where you are sensitive to see what procedure you might be best suited to.

For example my frenulum isn't tight or painful but I would like it to be a little looser. First of all so I can pull my foreskin back further and second so that the frenulum is out of the way. I like to keep my foreskin forward, lube it up, and then put a finger under my foreskin and swirl it around my cockhead. Currently I cannot swirl all the way round because my frenulum gets in the way, I'd like it to not get in the way.

Unlike some of you guys I am not wanting to lose any sensitivity and I love playing with the area around the frenulum. This required further investigation so I got hard and using the tip of my pinky finger started to massage the various areas around the frenulum.

Now lets look at a picture that I've edited. The picture is not me in this case.

tumblr_lxtpo50wjC1r8u3dz.jpg

What I found is that the area in blue, the area I'd want to alter in some way, doesn't feel sensitive at all. There's very little feeling here of any kind. The bits that are actually responsible for the incredible sensations, that I've always previously referred to as 'my frenulum', isn't my frenulum at all. It's all in the areas of the cockhead surrounding the frenulum. The area in black.

If I were to remove a little bit of my frenulum, within the tip of the blue area, I would be very surprised if it altered my sensitivity in any meaningful way, all it would do is loosen the frenulum.

Some of you might be completely different and it would be interesting to hear back from you guys if you are, describing where you are sensitive and where you're not. If you are very sensitive within the blue area (you have to be careful to make sure you aren't accidentally stimulating the areas around it) then removing your frenulum will reduce sensitivity.

It has been said that the tying method doesn't destroy the nerves it just cuts very small bits of flesh allowing the frenulum to loosen. If this is what happens then tying might not be the best choice if you're wanting a permanent sensitivity reduction. You might want a complete frenulum removal. The only way to really get this would be to visit your doctor. Either electrocautery or scalpels and stitches to completely take away the flesh you don't want.

If you're happy with your dick, and the only reason for needing this is to reduce sensitivity, then another option is to use an anaesthetic spray/cream around the black/blue area above. Just a small amount. This will reduce the sensitivity around the frenulum for a while allowing you to fuck for longer without the need for anything permanent. Later in life, or if you need to go on any medications that will reduce your sensitivity, you might be glad for the extra sensitivity you've got now.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is probably my last tie. this one is a little deeper and lower. i wanted to cut the last rigid bit of the frenulum band that still have some resistance. I have completely destroyed my frenulum now and its the best thing its gone.

Attachments

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking good! I did my first tie a couple of days ago. I would like to retighten the knot but I did it up so well I can't get it undone Still it appears to be doing what I want it to do.
leave it a few days more, after a shower cut the tie carefully with small scissors (first aid if you have them) than re tie it really tight. you shouldn't need more than the second tie.

Reactions: Jagtstein

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good news I managed to replace the tie. I used a pair of tweezers to tightly grip a piece of stretchy line right near the end and push it through the hole with the old tie still in place. I then snipped away the old tie and tied the new one.

Needed my illuminated magnifier for enough visibility but it was quite easy once I figured out the correct technique.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The tying is going well! The hole is getting bigger, I can now see light through it and parts of my frenulum are starting to release around the tie. Just need the middle of it to let go and then it'll be free!

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The tying is going well! The hole is getting bigger, I can now see light through it and parts of my frenulum are starting to release around the tie. Just need the middle of it to let go and then it'll be free!
Honestly man, once that foreskin is free, be prepared for a whole new world of sensations in the frenulum area!! Talking from experience here lol

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my last tie final fell off. it was my deepest yet. I have completely severed the frenulum band and completely freed the glans. when i pull back it doesn't move at all now. just need to heal up.

Attachments

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah the healing process is the worst bit of all of this! The tie that I made finished it's job on Saturday. I had to use a scalpel to completely severe things as the last strand wasn't just skin but was sinew. The last strand was only ~0.5mm in diameter though so hardly even there but it was tough as nails. Some people have a rather slender frenulum. Mine's always been a chunky bastard so there was a lot to cut through even on the first tie. I guess the more you have to cut the longer it takes to heal. Also where the strip of sinew was removed left a 'furrow' in the middle of the freed frenulum extending upwards into the glans where the frenulum used to be.

Hurry up and heal so I can play with my dick properly and see how everything works a little looser!

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah the healing process is the worst bit of all of this! The tie that I made finished it's job on Saturday. I had to use a scalpel to completely severe things as the last strand wasn't just skin but was sinew. The last strand was only ~0.5mm in diameter though so hardly even there but it was tough as nails. Some people have a rather slender frenulum. Mine's always been a chunky bastard so there was a lot to cut through even on the first tie. I guess the more you have to cut the longer it takes to heal. Also where the strip of sinew was removed left a 'furrow' in the middle of the freed frenulum extending upwards into the glans where the frenulum used to be.

Hurry up and heal so I can play with my dick properly and see how everything works a little looser!
any progress photos ?

matsudaseiko

Superior Member
Media
my last tie final fell off. it was my deepest yet. I have completely severed the frenulum band and completely freed the glans. when i pull back it doesn't move at all now. just need to heal up.
OMG is this some kind of fetish ? like me obsession for all things PA ? i love my frenulum though me two bf like to lick it with the tip of their tongue and i'm in heaven literally^^

Reactions: diver6

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG is this some kind of fetish ? like me obsession for all things PA ? i love my frenulum though me two bf like to lick it with the tip of their tongue and i'm in heaven literally^^

No not at all and you need to read more of the thread to understand what's going on.

Above I provided a photo showing the areas of sensitivity, or lack there of, for me. The frenulum itself is just the tight strip of skin that restricts how far the foreskin can be retracted. I think most men confuse what the frenulum is thinking it's that tight strip of skin plus the surrounding area it connects to on the glans. It's not it's just the strip of skin, not the glans. The strip of skin doesn't do anything for my physical pleasure it's the surrounding tissue on the glans that does.

I too am in heaven when I ask a guy to use the tip of his tongue on that area. I tell guys to do this to me on purpose because it's all I need to make me cum.

The frenulum itself varies considerably from one guy to the next. Some are naturally like this.

fren.jpg

tomas3-103.jpg

a91a9386a4d19100.jpg

fren2.jpg

As you can see they have very little, if no, frenulum tissue connecting to that little area of heavenly pleasure (circled in black) on their cockhead. As a result a tongue can stroke all of that area rather than some of it being covered by the frenulum. For me that reduces stimulation.

At the other end of the spectrum you have dicks where the frenulum is like this.

fren3.JPG
fren4.JPG
brutos1131WEB.jpg
fren5.JPG

Regardless of if the frenulum is tight or not, both of these guys can easily retract their foreskins, the frenulum here covers up some of the underside of the cockhead.

Of course how this feels depends on the individual. Some people might have the heavenly pleasure nerves in their frenulum skin and they'll probably want to leave their frenulum well alone. But if you don't have pleasure nerves in the frenulum then the skin is only going to get in the way.

It's worth pointing out that most of us in this thread don't want to remove the frenulum we just want to adjust it. Tying only cuts/removes an extremely narrow band of flesh. The frenulum is left intact it's just allowed to sit further down than it did before.

Of course the added benefit of tying means you can pull your foreskin back completely without the frenulum tugging on the glans. By completely I don't mean until the glans is uncovered, I mean pulling it back all the way and allowing all the folds of foreskin to unfold.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I mentioned above that I have a rather chunky foreskin and here's a picture of my dick just after I put in the first tie.

Tie1.jpg

As you can see my foreskin can go back easily enough but I have a pretty wide/thick frenulum that extends a significant way up towards the meatus. My meatus happens to sit quite high up on my glans anyway, as you can see in my validation photo. Some people have their meatus only a tiny bit further along than where my frenulum extends to.

When tugging my foreskin back, during masturbation, this has always caused my glans to get tugged along with it, something that I do not find pleasurable and if I pull hard enough it becomes uncomfortable. I suppose this, in and of itself, isn't a problem but sometimes during sex it also gets tugged on a little too much obviously hurts. Pulling the foreskin all the way back, and down along the shaft, is pleasurable, so the tight frenulum restricts me from being able to do that as much as I could otherwise do. Then there's the other thing the frenulum gets in the way of...this...

tumblr_n1rg0bOo6Y1t6ocdmo1_250.gif

tumblr_n1rg0bOo6Y1t6ocdmo2_250.gif

When someone gets their tongue under my foreskin and then swirls it around my frenulum means they can't swirl round the area of heavenly pleasure. They have to stop at the exact point where I don't want them stop the most.

I have always wanted extra freedom to pull my foreskin back further, and get my frenulum out of the way, but didn't really know how to do that until I read this thread.

Last Saturday my first tie fell off. Even though this is a minimally invasive procedure the body still needs healing time. Mine is still healing but here are two pictures showing today.

Tie2.jpg
Tie3.jpg

What I find remarkable is how the body heals after the tying. It was after seeing examples of other men doing this that inspired me to give it a go. It looks, for all intents and purposes, like you were born that way. No dangly bits of skin left and no scarring.

Now in a previous post I mentioned that there was a band of sinew, literally a ligament/tendon situation, in the centre of my frenulum. After the tie first cut through there was a crater/furrow down the middle of where the frenulum used to be. The black line in the picture above shows where this furrow was. It's almost completely healed up but you can see a remnant of this furrow down near where the frenulum now starts. The two black circles show where things used to be attached.