Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's already healed completely.I can retract my foreskin well back now.No pains,no frenulum,feel very very nice

that's great news, now add some length and girth to yer lil fella

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night Ibwas cutting the frenulum skin on my glans with a razor blade. Was a little bleeding for a couple of hours. I put ointment on it. Is not that easy but after one day it looks good. Skin removed. Mission accomplished ;-)

View attachment 616767
Still little red but pain free.
Can this be done with PA piercing?

Reactions: mms123

alex5566

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Guys, so yesterday evening i found this thread and was really happy about this method and results of it, BUT before i knew about this thread i decided to cut my frenulum with razor blade, everything gone well but it looks certainly not as good as your results, so because of that, i am waiting for it to heal, and then tie leftovers of the frenulum because now it doesn't look as good as i want.

Reactions: Jagtstein

Dude uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thought i'd share something that might be useful.After the procedure i thought i'd make an extra tie to have even more slack.That one,however healed with a bit of a scar that was white,hard and nonelastic.it did not hurt but it was not pleasant to see and it felt like a hard glob of tissue.Usually these don.t really break up and get reabsorbed by the body unless there are mechanical forces that act on them to break up the tissue.Massage sort of works but not really,and the best method i found was what i call 'dry tattoing'.Basically i took 3 hypodermic needles,broke off the plastic bit and put them in a bundle,then started repeatedly pressing them into the scar(only push the very tip,there is a bit of blood which is a good sign and also some manageable pain).this works because the multiple holes created by the needle don.t require lots of collagen to be repaired and the excess is being broken up bu the tips of the needles so it can be reabsorbed.Also i applied liberal ammounts of hydrating cream to keep the skin soft and it looked much better after about 3 days.

Dude uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thought i'd share something that might be useful.After the procedure i thought i'd make an extra tie to have even more slack.That one,however healed with a bit of a scar that was white,hard and nonelastic.it did not hurt but it was not pleasant to see and it felt like a hard glob of tissue.Usually these don.t really break up and get reabsorbed by the body unless there are mechanical forces that act on them to break up the tissue.Massage sort of works but not really,and the best method i found was what i call 'dry tattoing'.Basically i took 3 hypodermic needles,broke off the plastic bit and put them in a bundle,then started repeatedly pressing them into the scar(only push the very tip,there is a bit of blood which is a good sign and also some manageable pain).this works because the multiple holes created by the needle don.t require lots of collagen to be repaired and the excess is being broken up bu the tips of the needles so it can be reabsorbed.Also i applied liberal ammounts of hydrating cream to keep the skin soft and it looked much better after about 3 days.
of course the needles were sterile and the area was cleaned beforehand(it should be quite obvious :))

D

deleted1059122

Hi Guys,

I am from South Africa and unfortunately we can't get any numbing creams over the counter here. Just with a prescription. So what alternatives are there. I have cut my frenulum once with nail clippers without any numbing and also tied once but it is still pulling on the glans when erect