Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would be a little concerned about ligating the frenular artery, which is thought to supply the meatus. Some urologists reckon that meatal stenosis can occur as a complication of circumcision due to shrinking of the meatus as its blood supply is reduced. Then again, this is mostly speculative and you could propose alternative mechanisms as to why stenosis is more prevalent among the circumcised population.

In comparison to the more invasive and scarring (and potentially expensive) surgical frenuloplasty/frenectomy you'd be offered if you presented with frenulum breve to a urologist, the appeal of this simple suturing is obvious. If you keep your equipment sterile, it's likely no more dangerous than widespread body modifications already practiced outside of a medical setting.

The best thing to do would be to ask a urologist to perform the tying method, but it's likely he/she will prefer to stick to what they know and may even just refer you for a full circumcision.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I was worried about doing damage with that artery, I've decided to leave it as it is for now. There's no way I'd get myself circumcised. No chance!

PThong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any guys that are uncut and had a frenuctomy can weigh in on their experiences? I had a frenuplasty done last year and it did nothing for me.

What was exactly your problem?

In my case the frenulum started tearing when doing sex, and the frenuloplasty solved the problem: now the foreskin can be pulled back completely....

Haakonson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was exactly your problem?

In my case the frenulum started tearing when doing sex, and the frenuloplasty solved the problem: now the foreskin can be pulled back completely....

Problem is when I pull the skin back the head points downward, even when it's flaccid.

Here some pics.

http://imgur.com/a/ZDW7z

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: PThong

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

Ive been thru two surgeries and want to share the result.
The urologist did it with a scalpel and instead of sewing she burned the wound from bleeding.

As you can see on picture 1, 2 and 3 I had the frenulum and how it did pull the glans down.

On picture 4, 5 and 6 its different now. When I have an erection, it doesnt pull the glans down, even if it looks like it on the pictures. There will always be the extra movement now. But of course the movement will pull the glans down no matter how much of the frenulum is gone. The anatomi is build to draw it down no matter what, but its not even close on how bad it was pre surgery.

First off, I had just cleaned the wounds with water and mild soap and with a cotton pad, some of the small cotton cloth sticks on shaft so it looks abit messy/dirty just before I took the pictures. I just want to write that incase you react like "what is that shit" :)

The first time she did a cut, A on the picture 04. The freneulum did go a part and the glans was lifted. When it was healed there was still som tightness left and I returned.

The second time she made a deeper cut on A and did cut the fren off in that area, the wound got bigger so it takes a little more time to heal. There is a small mount of ulcer in the wound which you might see, but that is normal for a wound like that. Instead of sewing it up she burned the wound instead.

On B she removed the frenulum that was a left over from the first surgery. It hanged abit like the extra shin under the roosters beek. She said its important to look good :)

Under the urethra there is a red ring also on picture 4. I asked if she could remove that and she could, but she also said the on the left and to the right, there are tiny small nerves attaching to the freneulum which supports the good feelings in the urethra and the bottom side of the glans and down the shaft. If she removed that I would loose some good feelings, so I said dont remove. A good choice she said hehe. So have that in mind of you want to go thru with this.

Further down the shaft also with red paint, there is the frenulum intact.

The surgery took place about two weeks ago and I'm still healing, but soon all will be healed.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
01.jpg
14.jpg

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's my "sweet spot" and I would never part with it.

I just need to make an input here.
I have not lost any sensitivity at all, but I have actually gained more sensitivity "the good feelings" cause I have more movement in my foreskin now and more movement under the glans. So I am 110% happy. That area dude77007, it actually is my sweet spot now ;D

outname

Experimental Member
Media
I had frenuloplasty since my puberty.; it is a very simple practice with electric escapel, without blood and sutures.. The foreskin will be too loose and it can retract all the way on shaft penis, unwrinkled, its glan very well peeled and cleaner .

I advise this practice to all uncut men.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I tied my frenulum to make it easier to wear the foreskin pulled back. It didn't feel very sensitive to me anyway. That's probably why I didn't notice a loss in sensitivity. Now the foreskin can move more freely in all directions.

Here's a picture I took one week after removing the ties.
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/tied-frenulum.1213482/

Jude321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone

I'm new here and this is the exact thread I have been searching for, for I don't know how long, so thankyou.

I just had a couple of questions I was hoping someone could help me out with...

I am uncut with a mild frenulum breve. I have always wanted the tension on the tight frenulum to be released, the foreskin to fully retract as far back as possible when erect, hopefully to the base of the shaft.

I never knew about the removal of the frenulum, only the lengthening of it or circumcision.

Seeing I only knew about a frenuloplasty (lengthening) operation I underwent one 5 days ago.

So far so good, still in early healing stages, but I can't help feeling bummed out that a frenulectomy (removal) would have been the better option, I am worried that when my surgery heals I still wont be able to retract when erect as far back as I'd like, like real far down and real smooth etc.

My questions are: has anyone ever had frenuloplasty (successful or unsuccessful) and then at a later date (months or years later) gone for a total removal of the frenulum (no circumcision)? Are there any issues with scar tissue, loss of sensitivity with having two surgeries to the frenulum (I know the second one would remove it, but still, loss of sensitivity or pain due to scar tissue are concerns).

Also, and sorry probably shouldn't be in this thread... but has anyone had a successful frenuloplasty surgery and had such great results that they had no need for a total removal?

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated, wish I had found this site a week ago, grrrrrr

Reactions: Jagtstein