Uncut guys and condoms

newboy18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am I the only uncut guy that can't stand wearing a condom, I don't know who or what designed condoms but there is no way there made for guys who still have their foreskin. My foreskin's sexual function is basically gone when I wear a condom with my girlfriend

Any other uncut guys come up with a way to make the situation better

Andrenell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only uncut guy that can't stand wearing a condom, I don't know who or what designed condoms but there is no way there made for guys who still have their foreskin. My foreskin's sexual function is basically gone when I wear a condom with my girlfriend

Any other uncut guys come up with a way to make the situation better

Do you pull the skin back before you roll on the condom, or do roll it over the skin? I pull my skin back first, but I also leave about 1" spare in-front, that normally gets filled with head after the first thrust, then my skin will roll back and forth during sex... works for me, give it a try!:wink:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you pull the skin back before you roll on the condom, or do roll it over the skin? I pull my skin back first, but I also leave about 1" spare in-front, that normally gets filled with head after the first thrust, then my skin will roll back and forth during sex... works for me, give it a try!:wink:

^What he said

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pull your foreskin fully back before unrolling the condom down your penis. Also put a blob of lube inside the condom tip before unrolling it.

This guy knows his stuff.

You're right OP, condoms do fuck up the normal movement of foreskin, but STIs fuck up a lot more than that. What sykray said is the best happy medium I found.

n_banana_dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I do, and this works perfect for me, is, unroll the condom about 5 rolls (so like 3 or 4 inches), then put the condom on normally, not pulling the skin back yet, keeping the 3 or 4 inches (depending on h0w much skin you have so it might take a couple trys) hanging. THEN, after the condom is all the way down your dick, pull the skin back and it should suck up the rest of the condom snugly to the head and have a perfect size reservoir for your man juice. Then your skin should glide fluently like it would if you weren't even wearing one! it's amazing! It makes me enjoy actually wearing them and keeps the blood in making it feel even better. For me anyway this works perfect.

drjimmy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes unrolling the condom, my skin would get rolled up in the rubber! Now that's a drag! My skin is thin and retracts easy.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've worn condoms since I was 15, and never had any problems. I'd rather be bare, but I'd also rather not make a baby or catch an STD.

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I put a condom on, the condom gets caught in between my head and my foreskin it is painful as shit. I hope to try some of these suggestions the next time I use one and hopefully this will make it better. I've seriously been considering getting cut just because it's that painful.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For those who don't know, brands have different shapes as well as sizes. Brands with more head room work better for guys with foreskin. Remember to pull the foreskin back before putting on a condom.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
When I put a condom on, the condom gets caught in between my head and my foreskin it is painful as shit. I hope to try some of these suggestions the next time I use one and hopefully this will make it better. I've seriously been considering getting cut just because it's that painful.

I don't understand this, unless you are not putting any lube on the head of your dick before putting on the condom. It could be the ones you are using are too small.

jupiter19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use condoms a lot and I roll my foreskin back behind my glans and then put the condom on as if I were cut. My foreskin stays back during sex the same as it does without a condom. Personally I prefer my knob exposed and my foreskin to stay behind my knob, which it does. I think I have a snug fitting foreskin or a big knob or a bit of both.

Youngnhard69

Sexy Member
Media
I have a fight foreskin so when I'm hard it hurts to pull the skin back. Sometimes it is a little hard putting condom but what I do it pull my skin forward as much as I can so when I'm putting on the condom i don't hurt myself by pulling my forsaking back. Sometimes I have trouble rolling the condom after I pass the head of my dick and is kind of stuck between my dick head and my shaft I grab the head of my cock with one hand and try to pull the foreskin foreword and with the other hand roll the condom

D_Ernest Hummingway

Experimental Member
Media
wow, i never knew it was so much tough work for an uncut guy to wear a condom. if the problem lies with the foreskin, then i think the best answer is roll back, lube tip of condom and wear it. its alot easier and pain free for cut guys.