Uncut guys...click here...

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering - how long before head cheese develops on your dick? Does it form sometimes even after you've washed it? Can you smell it or do you have to roll your foreskin back first? Just-a wonderin'!

Absolutely yucky!! I NEVER let that stuff develop. I think it is nasty. and yes, I am uncut :frown1:

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I noticed that, leaving the foreskin (always) retracted, the glans no longer gives off such an unpleasant odor as it did before. Of course, you must in any case take care of the hygiene and wash it anyway. However, I realized that it "smells" much less and stays clean for longer.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and live in a tropical country so I shower twice daily. Every time I shower pull the foreskin back to clean the head. The last time I had the cheese was the first time ever that I pulled my foreskin all the way back. It wasn't pretty -- absolutely packed with cheese under the hood. After cleaning my head that time all those years ago I've never had it again.

its more of a problem for guys with phismosis, where the foreskin doesnt retract completely. I get the cheese from time to time , i usually clean with warm water or mild soap