Uncut Guys/ During Urination

do you pull back your foreskin while urinating?

• yes

Votes: 245 54.0%
  • no

Votes: 121 26.7%
  • sometimes

Votes: 88 19.4%

• Total voters

blen_did

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always pull back foreskin, i think its unhygienic and easier to get dirt, and smelly if you dont practise this. And as it was mentioned before, its easier to control urine stream and after that i just use toilet paper to clean myself.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always pull back foreskin, i think its unhygienic and easier to get dirt, and smelly if you dont practise this. And as it was mentioned before, its easier to control urine stream and after that i just use toilet paper to clean myself.

I was cut at 19 y.o. by choice. I remember that it was difficult to control the urine stream if you didn't fully pull back and expose. Fortunately my skin was short and easy to retract; looking back now, I wish I had left myself intact ?

The other problem I had when I wasn't cut was pubic hairs getting caught under the foreskin and it hurt ! Today, trimming and shaving pubes is becoming more in vogue, so that is good.

The guy in the video being referred to here is really hot !!!

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was cut at 19 y.o. by choice. I remember that it was difficult to control the urine stream if you didn't fully pull back and expose. Fortunately my skin was short and easy to retract; looking back now, I wish I had left myself intact ?

The other problem I had when I wasn't cut was pubic hairs getting caught under the foreskin and it hurt ! Today, trimming and shaving pubes is becoming more in vogue, so that is good.

The guy in the video being referred to here is really hot !!!
Why did you get cut, if I may ask? Are you in the USA?

hokejka19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do exactly the same!

Reactions: mattto

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why did you get cut, if I may ask? Are you in the USA?

Just saw your inquiry now ..... happy to reply

I was born in Toronto, 1954. I am a "boomer". Just post WWII Routine Infant Circumcision ( RIC ) became the "norm" or more appropriately "in vogue". I always felt the "odd man out". There was ridicule if you weren't cut. I succumbed to peer pressure.

The Doctor tried to discourage me because he said I had a "great" foreskin; I now realize, with this site, that I did have a great foreskin.

Too late now ! However, in my opinion, our societal norm should be for each guy to make the decision, and support a system that makes non infant circs easily available.

• Wow
Reactions: Fishsqueezee69