Uncut guys, I has a question!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Ok I'm confused. When you have sex, on the outstroke, your uncut skin comes up over the head right? Then on the instroke it comes back down. So alot of the time, your penis head is covered in your foreskin. So does that mean, that pretty much you are just fucking your own skin? Does the head of your penis even get to touch any vagina or booty hole?!

2. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

My foreskin stays retracted when my penis is erected, and the fucking motion just moves it a little up and down, in no way covering the head, which is free to enjoy the vagina's moisture and tightness.

3. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well its not that simple it just doesn't slide over when you coming out and back when your going in. of course your penis touches the inside of where every you happen to put it, the main job of the foreskin during sex, if im not mistaken, is for lubrication, or at least a lubricating effect.

4. westriver

westriver Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with you there, my head get lots of contact... :biggrin1:

5. local52

local52 New Member

I really enjoy an uncut cock. I love the feel of the foreskin sliding back as it slips into my mouth. The first time I suck an older buddy, at age 11 or 12, he was huge & uncut. I loved it.

6. blkcan

blkcan New Member

Same here. I have a short foreskin. My glans is almost always exposed.

7. B_josh762

B_josh762 New Member

I have never paid attention to if the skin is sliding back and forth while penetration. All I know is that it feels wonderful.

8. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I guess it would be true that you were fucking your own skin IF your foreskin was longer that your penis. I think it's safe to say that most of the guys here have cocks longer than their skins.

I for one have plenty of contact.

9. Viking_UK

Gold Member

The only real difference between a cut and uncut cock when fucking is that whoever's getting fucked feels less direct friction on the walls of the vagina or ass as a lot of the movement is under the skin of the dick unless the foreskin is very short or the guy is doing some serious long-dicking so they don't feel as raw after a long session.

10. milkyca

milkyca New Member

My foreskin can't even cover my glans when I'm fully erect, so there's no way that I'm simply fucking my own skin.

11. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is a terrible thread. Even if the skin is over your head its part of your dick there for fucking the orifice your entering. But usually your retract the skin and it stays back because of friction and what not. Besides if you think your fucking yourself then what the big deal most around here jerk regularly. Besides most women I have heard from said there was less rubbing and they didnt get as sore from it as a cut cock. Though most North American women seem to say they prefer the look of a cut one. I figure it wont matter if you can give em a good show.

12. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no. unlike the cut guys, that have a biger shaft, and smaller head. we have a bigger head (wider) so we use that to shag with, so the skin stay's well out of the way.

13. miniaturo

miniaturo New Member

Is there any cock that NEVER go behind the head? I mean, is there any cock that always tape the head, even when erect?

14. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

my foreskin stays back behind my head when its hard once i pull it back once, then it wont go back over the head untill soft again

15. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Same here but i tend not to pull it back myself that'll the the girlfriend as she's going down ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted