Uncut guys, I has a question!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Ok I'm confused. When you have sex, on the outstroke, your uncut skin comes up over the head right? Then on the instroke it comes back down. So alot of the time, your penis head is covered in your foreskin. So does that mean, that pretty much you are just fucking your own skin? Does the head of your penis even get to touch any vagina or booty hole?!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My foreskin stays retracted when my penis is erected, and the fucking motion just moves it a little up and down, in no way covering the head, which is free to enjoy the vagina's moisture and tightness.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well its not that simple it just doesn't slide over when you coming out and back when your going in. of course your penis touches the inside of where every you happen to put it, the main job of the foreskin during sex, if im not mistaken, is for lubrication, or at least a lubricating effect.

westriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My foreskin stays retracted when my penis is erected, and the fucking motion just moves it a little up and down, in no way covering the head, which is free to enjoy the vagina's moisture and tightness.

I have to agree with you there, my head get lots of contact... :biggrin1:

local52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really enjoy an uncut cock. I love the feel of the foreskin sliding back as it slips into my mouth. The first time I suck an older buddy, at age 11 or 12, he was huge & uncut. I loved it.

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Same here. I have a short foreskin. My glans is almost always exposed.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it would be true that you were fucking your own skin IF your foreskin was longer that your penis. I think it's safe to say that most of the guys here have cocks longer than their skins.

I for one have plenty of contact.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only real difference between a cut and uncut cock when fucking is that whoever's getting fucked feels less direct friction on the walls of the vagina or ass as a lot of the movement is under the skin of the dick unless the foreskin is very short or the guy is doing some serious long-dicking so they don't feel as raw after a long session.

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My foreskin can't even cover my glans when I'm fully erect, so there's no way that I'm simply fucking my own skin.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is a terrible thread. Even if the skin is over your head its part of your dick there for fucking the orifice your entering. But usually your retract the skin and it stays back because of friction and what not. Besides if you think your fucking yourself then what the big deal most around here jerk regularly. Besides most women I have heard from said there was less rubbing and they didnt get as sore from it as a cut cock. Though most North American women seem to say they prefer the look of a cut one. I figure it wont matter if you can give em a good show.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no. unlike the cut guys, that have a biger shaft, and smaller head. we have a bigger head (wider) so we use that to shag with, so the skin stay's well out of the way.