UNCUT GUYS I need your help!!

just_4_fun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, i've never really pulled the skin all the way back during an erection and i decided to try it tonight and not it seems like its stuck or something..can this happen?

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol that happens to me sometimes
just get some warm water and some soap
soap it and gently rub your foreskin and it should roll back

D

deleted136887

It's never happened to me but I have read that it can.
The best thing is: See a doctor. They are the only ones realy qualified to deal with this. I appreciate you asking for advice from an internet forum, but SEE A DOCTOR.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Paraphimosis (tight foreskin trapped behind the corona) isn't fun, but it doesn't have to be an emergency if you know your anatomy and systematically resolve the condition. And with a little stretching it'll never happen again.

When the skin pops, or locks, in the sulcus (groove behind the head), just gently try to reduce the engorgement of the head by squeezing it from tip downward. If you can do that, the corona should reduce in size enough for your foreskin to slip forward again.

If the glans is too firm to do that, don't panic... just perform the same thing by squeezing blood downward through the veins from penis shaft top (not head) to shaft bottom. Your erection will subside and blood will naturally flow down out of the head, reducing its diameter. Your foreskin will return to normal.

Remember that the foreskin is a little like a male hymen. It's limited and not forgiving until it gets properly broken in, signaling readiness for full-out sex. Once you get to the point that your foreskin slides easily up and down during erection, you'll thank God and nature for designing us guys with a built-in turbo stimulator.

tibo90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a short question...

How do you put the condom on your uncut penis?
- Do you pull back your foreskin before you put it on?
OR
-the foreskin covers the head of your penis, and when you roll down the condom, the foreskin rolls back also "itself"?

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tibo9-the second choice, at least for myself. the head of the penis just rolls down with the condom, and then you can adjust it after you have it rolled on.

D

deleted512095

I try to adjust the end of the condom to the beggining of my foreskin then roll it down but it goes wrong sometimes (the skin does't roll down w/ it) and its not unusual to have to take off and put another condom and it really pisses me off... :(

I consider myself uncut when actualy I'm not, 'cause I've been circ but it kinda 'grew back' (too much j/o, maybe) over 75% of my head. I think its because of the surgery that my skin can't unfold uniformly w/ the condoms. The scar is visible in my hard pics. I really wish I never did, but that's life.

max90

Expert Member
Media
If you've never tried it before, you should start doing it on a regular basis.

When I was younger, I couldn't pull my foreskin all the way back. But my docter advised me to try it a lot, and it worked. Otherwise I would get a circumcision, luckily I didn't need to.

When I was younger I also had the same problem, medical advise was to use a steroid cream on the skin area and to stretch it when possible. Now it's fine. You should seek medical advise if you have problems more than once. Occasionally I've had mine get stuck since, but I've used the advise as above, squeeze the knob until I can roll the skin back forward again.

I also pull the skin all the way back when I put a condom on, although I look cut when hard anyway.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had the same problem when I was 12 or 13. Use vitamin E oil and rub it on your foreskin, stretch it out everyday. The way you masturbate also can affect how tight your foreskin is. Stroke back towards yourself instead of forward. I know this makes a difference because my foreskin got tighter for a time when I was masturbating forward, with my skin covering the glans the whole time. I randomly found this technique on some obscure site and it worked like a charm.