uncut handjob/blowjob

realnice28

Sexy Member
Media
for you uncirced men...

i've seen people talk about whether gay guys often give better blowjobs and what not than straight girls do but...for you uncirced gay men...do you think other uncirced guys do it better since they already know how to handle their own foreskin? any good or even bad experiences with circed men?

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it goes both ways just like with guys and girls. I've had guys give me real nice head and other times I could barely tell they were sucking me. Same situation with girls.

I think more guys have a better understanding of the foreskin than most girls do. It's even a turnoff of some girls. Very few people have actually singled out just my skin when they were sucking me though...

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not so much while getting sucked, but more with hand jobs. Uncut guys just handel my cock a bit better. i cant really blame the cut guys as they never had one to play with so i try to "teach" them what to do. I am in the same situation. i have NO idea how to jerk off a cut guy. I must have a lot of lube, otherwise I just cant do it.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems strange to me that uncut wonder would suggest women might be more inclined to be turned off by a foreskin that cut men would (... "it's even a turnoff of some girls" and no mention of men). I'd expect men to have stronger prejudices regarding foreskins than women would.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems strange to me that uncut wonder would suggest women might be more inclined to be turned off by a foreskin that cut men would (... "it's even a turnoff of some girls" and no mention of men). I'd expect men to have stronger prejudices regarding foreskins than women would.

It just seems that in the US cut is the "norm" and when women see anything other they tend to think of negative stereotypes of uncut cock (dirty and smelly). Just from what I've seen on here it seems like more gay men love uncut cock than American women do. I think that since uncut is the norm in just about every other part of the world, and that more women have experienced an uncut man, they're more acceptive to it.

I personally havn't had any experiences where a girl has been turned off and refused anything sexual from me based on being uncut, but it does happen.

D_Barry_Bucketfull

Account Disabled
Media
My ex was cut and I'm uncut. He really had no idea how to blow me right using my foreskin. He was better at the hand job, but he still could use some practice.

I guess for me it was pretty straightforward how to blow him and stroke him, but I still wasn't completely sure how it really feels good for a cut guy. Also, lube was a problem. I had run out of spit and he just got so dry so quickly. Plus, I had blown first, so I lost interest pretty quickly in figuring out how to finish off his cut cock.

My girl friends (friends who are girls lol) HATE uncut. They don't like it, because they don't know how to use it.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dunno. i know i had to teach my current gf and an ex how to stroke me (i'm uncut) without pulling down to far and stretching more than can be stretched :p since neither of them had been with an uncut dude. a girl i hooked up with a few years ago and got my first BJ from didnt care that i was uncut (nobody has really)

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^ I had a similar situation when I played with a tightly cut cock for the first time. He didn't have any skin movement so I really didn't know what to do haha.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The uncut guys I've been with have picked it up faster than the cut guys, yeah. I mean, everyone's dick is different and you're always having to learn new quirks when you go to a new guy; however, the variation is greater with uncut dicks and (in my experience) cut guys aren't as likely to get it. Cut guys are much more uniform in terms of what they like.

So it's not like it's anyone's fault. Uncut guys just have a leg up when it comes to handling a foreskin. But all it takes is a little bit of training with the cutties.

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just seems that in the US cut is the "norm" and when women see anything other they tend to think of negative stereotypes of uncut cock (dirty and smelly). Just from what I've seen on here it seems like more gay men love uncut cock than American women do. I think that since uncut is the norm in just about every other part of the world, and that more women have experienced an uncut man, they're more acceptive to it.

I personally havn't had any experiences where a girl has been turned off and refused anything sexual from me based on being uncut, but it does happen.

I've had this experience and it was quite upsetting. Then again the girl turned out to be a psycho bitch (quite literally.)

But, the woman that I am with now does a very good job with my cock and it being uncut. She's had to learn a few things because there have been a few times when she's gotten a little to overenthusiastic and as a result has caused some pain. But, her blowjobs and handjobs are top-notch (another reason for why I plan on marrying her.)

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely LOVE an uncut man, and am super lucky to be currently dating one, and we plan on spending our lives together. Uncut was never a requirement for me, but if I can have it for the rest of my life, I'll be damned happy. Having said that, he's only been with two women before me... neither of which got him even close to getting off via oral sex. He said it didn't really even feel good. I, however, can usually get him to cum in 5 minutes or less, no problem... unless he fights me on it. :wink: There are probably multiple things that went into play with why he didn't enjoy their oral, but I'm sure lack of understanding of how the foreskin works was part of it.