Uncut Head

Due to the random ass nature of the universe and birth mine goes back automatically. I do like having it pulled forward though. Lol

So... while I’m being jacked my skin gets slid back and forth, but is pulled back when I’m blown.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
While I have a firm preference for a cut dick, when a random foreskin does come my way, I make use of the damn thing. I like pulling them as far forward as possible and tongue fucking the tube. The inner skin gets properly licked, then a little deeper penetration and that silky smooth cockhead gets worked on, then I release, let the skin retract on its own and try to get my tongue between the skin and the head. Then repeat. I've had a couple of cavaliers tell me that most guys don't know what to do with their foreskins, and that I do a pretty good job.

Great responses. My wife seems to always pull my skin back before she puts it in her mouth. I know she has only been with cut guys before me so I wonder if thats why she does it.
Good possibility.

IntactBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the beginning of our relationship, she would always retract it before doing anything. I finally asked her to try leaving the skin over the head. When she tried that, we both liked it. So, now she usually leaves the foreskin up in the beginning, then she works it up and down a little bit before she eventually keeps it all the way retracted.

She really likes to feel me growing, so she tries to catch me before I get hard. She slips me into her mouth while I'm soft and my glans is covered. Then she gets me going. She usually waits for me to get hard before retracting my foreskin.

If I’m hard already it will be automatically fully back exposing the head, so no need for her to do it. You can pull it forward a little but it won’t cover the head.

Pulling it back when it’s soft feels awesome though, the head is super sensitive and on the downstroke it stimulates the sweet spot on the underside.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm mostly covered even while erect, but as she sucks, jerks, and plays with it the foreskin will slide up and down. She doesn't hold it back or retract; just allows it to do whatever it does naturally in its own.

Fellatio (and intercourse) feels best for me when the foreskin moves back and forth across the glans.

I like it when she deep throats me and the foreskin moves back on it's own as she shoves it down her throat.

I'm mostly covered even while erect, but as she sucks, jerks, and plays with it the foreskin will slide up and down. She doesn't hold it back or retract; just allows it to do whatever it does naturally in its own.

Fellatio (and intercourse) feels best for me when the foreskin moves back and forth across the glans.

I like it when she deep throats me and the foreskin moves back on it's own as she shoves it down her throat.
The feeling of the slide while fucking is amazing. I agree. :p

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Keith8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay