uncut in America

jmen8229

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, I'm not trying to start a war about circumcision here as that has been covered elsewhere in this forum ad nauseam. What I would like to hear is the experience of any uncircumcised males in the US, especially in the midwest.

Were you self-conscious? Were girls turned off or unwilling? Were you asked about it or teased? etc etc

Just considering the consequences for my own future children and would greatly appreciate input from those who lived it.

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a cut male, and I've dated an uncut guy before. Pretty unusual, the difference between a foreskin and a lack of it, but I'm an admirably different guy, who handles prettymuch everything easily.

the_uncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
well to begin with I am not from the US, and I am uncut. Being natural has its ups and downs. I love the way my willie looks and to be honest I wouldn't wanna see it any other way. If something is given to you by nature why take it away?
I have a great sex life with my lady and I don't think circumcising should be done!

07cowboyup

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut,L 7" x g 5.75" but the forskin is'nt long, the tip of my head shows. I've had different responds, but all liked the way it would side in with out pulling, others that wanted to try anal liked the way it didn't pull also, so I could long stroke it. Most of the 40 women I've been with haven't had uncut before, U think 4 had.

D_Darntone Dedpekker

Just Browsing
Media
Growing up in my teens it seemed to be a big deal if you were "uncut" I never disclosed it to any of my friends but felt If I did I would likely get teased or whatever. I remember meeting a girl at a party in high school and we went off by ourselves for some privacy, and I recall having to tell her I was "uncut" since she was wanting to give me a blow-job. She didn't seem to mind, although I think my cock was her first "uncut" that she had seen since she really took time to examine me :D

I actually thought a few times in my late teens going to my doctor and asking for a adult circumcision since I felt like it was something that I would be embarrassed about for years to come..or at least had to explain to women I was with before hand. Talk about a mood killer.

How mistaken could I have been, so many women love the uncut version.

I am so glad that I did not make that visit to the doctor.

At 30, I am for anti-circumcision.

There also has been some consequences to circumcision that I was not aware of and that things can go wrong, such is the cases in links posted below:

David Reimer case: CBC News Indepth: David Reimer

Boy dies from circumcision:
Ontario boy dies after complications from circumcision

Hope you make a informed decision. I am sure you will since your getting peoples opinions on things. Good luck.

indic8or

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was extremely self-conscious when I was young. I always knew I was different, and shyed away from being naked in front of other kids because I was afraid of being teased.

But here's the thing: I have never been teased about being uncut. Not once. Ever. I have been asked about it, sure. Men are curious. Women are unsure of how to work with it sometimes. But the attention I've received for it has never been negative. It's always been an exotic attraction to those who have commented on it.

(Of course, being larger probably helps with that.)

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
You may want to consider the age of respondents that had criticism when they were growing up. Today in the U.S. the circumcision rate is down to 50%. Those that were intact were often considered to be lower class because they were to poor to afford circumcisions.

Circumstances are different today, especially with the lower circumcision rates. The social implications are actually reversing - especially in most other countries were routine circumcision has been discontinued. Your future son(s) can always decide to be circumcised but currently it is impossible to completely reverse a circumcision. After all, it will be his penis, not yours.

jmen8229

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You may want to consider the age of respondents that had criticism when they were growing up. Today in the U.S. the circumcision rate is down to 50%. Those that were intact were often considered to be lower class because they were to poor to afford circumcisions.

Ok, but the rate info for the midwest of the US indicates 70-80% cut.

jmen8229

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for all the responses. Anyone else want to share their experience with this? I know its a part of the body, an infant can't choose, etc. But if it is going to cause mental anguish or social anxiety, I would like to know about it to make an informed choice.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, but the rate info for the midwest of the US indicates 70-80% cut.

That may be, but to me that is still not an acceptable reason to alter your son's body. An informed decision is understanding how the intact penis is meant to function - not statistics on what other people are doing. The rest of the world (with just a few exceptions) is moving to the natural intact state because we now understand the anatomy of the penis and the function of the foreskin. (Not including circumcision for religious reasons - that is a tougher one).

Reactions: Corbell

eggcrate

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure about midwest, but in the west at least half of the younger guys I see are uncut. Don't risk giving your son unattractive scarring or other irrevocable harm from an unnecessary circ.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
One of my uncut friends has no shortage of women who want to sleep with him. He's overweight, moderately fun to be around, not super good looking, but women dig his penis. A couple of them have literally said that the fact that he is uncut keeps them coming back for more.

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be uncut, lived in LA and NY, always felt out of place, especially since all the guys I had sex with were cut, and those that weren't were foreigners.....took care of that and its great!

Sparky28

Experimental Member
Media
Congrats to you and your wife on your first child. I don't typically post here very often, but this thread caught my eye. I wanted to let you know that I recently got married; we currently also live in the Midwest. We have had "the talk" about circumcising any future son(s) we might have. And we decided to leave them all intact and let them make the decision should they so choose when they are adults. They might want to actually have a foreskin and we want them to at least have that opportunity. As mentioned above the rates are dropping because our generation (I turn 30 this year) is seeing things a lot differently. I think if the majority of folks our age don't circumcise, then it will eventually become the socially-accepted norm, just as it is in Europe and other industrialized nations. As such, there won't be the anxiety or the problems with being "different".....because it won't be the case.

On another note, I have been working on restoring myself for about the last three years. Suffice to say that it is a *very* slow, tedious process, and I'm not really progressing as much as I thought I would. But I stick with it because I can see the differences. The first was how the hard dried covering came off the glans, resulting in a smooth shiny surface underneath which is amazing to see and that I had no idea was there. My erections are also more comfortable and not has tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corbell

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Fortunately for me, a midwesterner, my parents did not have me circumcised. One other kid in the locker room was intact, too, but I never felt self-conscious about having a foreskin, and none of the other kids said anything about it.
Knowing what we do about foreskins and their function, it is a mystery why any parents would subject their baby boy to this painful and unnecessary surgery. Ultimately the foreskin exists for one purpose and one purpose only--good sex. For the individual and his partners. Why diminish that? I love my foreskin, and so have my partners. Baby boys should be able to grow up to love and cherish their foreskins, too, and enjoy sex to its fullest.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Born in Iowa. That is about the most Midwest State that you can be born.

Never had a problem in the Junior high or High School Locker Room before or after gym.

We did strip down to the skin and actually took showers.

I was teased a bit, but that was because of my size. I was larger than the normal kid in school.

Keep your Sons intact. They will be grateful for that. Besides that, our insurance may soon decide to drop coverage for this un needed procedures.

Congratulations.