uncut in America

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a child I was very self conscious and kind of stayed off in a corner in the locker rooms so that it did not become a topic of discussion. Never with any of the women I have ever been with has it been a issue. Everything works and works fine. My sons who have been circumcised kind of think it is weird that I am not circumcised. One has said he is glad that he was circumcised. I went to the urologist yesterday. I was in the room when he was dictating his report to my primary care physician. He thought it was of special note to tell my primary care physician that I was not circumcised. I don't know why he thought it was such a big deal. I am glad that I am not. It kind of pissed me off, but then I didn't like him handling my junk and sticking his arm up my ass either.

jmen8229

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My sons who have been circumcised kind of think it is weird that I am not circumcised. One has said he is glad that he was circumcised. I went to the urologist yesterday. I was in the room when he was dictating his report to my primary care physician. He thought it was of special note to tell my primary care physician that I was not circumcised. I don't know why he thought it was such a big deal. I am glad that I am not. It kind of pissed me off, but then I didn't like him handling my junk and sticking his arm up my ass either.

Thanks for your response. I have a question for you, though (feel free to ignore): If you like being intact, why did you decide to cut your sons?

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Forgot to mention in my previous post on this topic that you can always have a father - son discussion at the appropriate age (dependent on your kid - you will know when the time is right) and discuss why he is different that most other kids. Explain that you have given him an option that other kids did not get and that your belief is that as an adult he will probably want to keep his foreskin. You can make him feel good about the difference.

beyondbelief

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The foreskin isn't just a bit of worthless skin. No, it has veins in it and is obviously meant to be there as all guys have it at birth.

I'm un-circumcised, and I think it would be horror to wake up without my foreskin because it seems totally approriate to have it.

When people talk about foreskin problems, they have listened to scare stories. It's all bullshit, unless someone has a severe medical issue that isn't meant to normally happen. The foreskin is easy to pull back. It's just part of the penis that covers the glans, like a hood.

All this crazy talk acting like foreskins are disgusting is crazy. It's just propaganda scare tactics.

People who live in countries where circumcision is normal, have created all these myths about foreskins. The foreskin isn't a deformity, a problem, something stange. It's all natural, all good, and nothing to be scared of. If there was common sense around the subject, people would be horrified to think that baby boys foreskins are cut off at birth.

Any anti-foreskin nonsense needs to stop. The medical community think they know better than mother nature. They don't, the whole circumcision thing is based on ignorance and fear.

Last edited:
Reactions: robsg

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am in the southeast... growing up there were more uncuts (it seemed about 50/50), I remember once feeling self concious and trying to pull my skin back (big mistake, got hard and I am an 'anteater dick'- I stay covered and have overhang when hard and soft)... so that nixed that...

I am from a family of uncut men (pop, grandpop, brother, nephew, 3 sons)- my sons (all grown) and I have talked about it before, my twin sons never had 'problems' being twins...who is going to tease 2, not 1, guy? my youngest is very well endowed and a bit shy about it, so his hesitance might be for twofold reasons.

I have had guys look at my dick, but not sure if its due to size or foreskin. If I see an odd look I have actually addressed by saying I am uncircumcised. I do have to say I have had quite a few stares when I wash it (peel it back, keep it clean!) but again is that due to size for foreskin?

oh, my wife did kiddingly suggest we cut one and not hte other to tell them apart, but then realized one might grow up and write a book (my wife had a very wry sense of humor)

hope that helped in some way?

D

deleted257218

Thanks for all the responses. Anyone else want to share their experience with this? I know its a part of the body, an infant can't choose, etc. But if it is going to cause mental anguish or social anxiety, I would like to know about it to make an informed choice.

Really dunno why they make such a big fuss about being uncut in America. In the UK hardly anybody is cut, when we found out somebody in our class was cut there was a few jokes said but after about 30 minutes it just died. Nobody really cared, I can't imagine anybody I knew in school teasing constantly because of your dick looks like. A size joke is usually normal

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JGalvez
S

SirConcis

A lot of it has to do about role models. If all the guys at school you look up to, are taller, stronger etc are cut and you are uncut, you will feel self conscious.

If you have a bigger dick than others, then the presence of a "unique" foreskin isn't bad because in the end, you feel pourd about having a bigger dick than others.

If you are taller, stronger and better at sports then most, then you tend to be self confident and you know that others look up to you, so you are not self conscious about having a foreskin.

In uncut courtries, I suspect a very similar thing happens, except instead of "cut/uncut", it is more about foreskin length, and whether one can leave foreksin retracted in shower or not. Generally, tghe taller guys tend to have shorter foremksin and can leave glans exposed in shower, while the smaller guys have longer skins and can't.

Like it or not, boys/teenagers can easyly be triggered into a self conscious issue about their penis.

And back in the heydays of circumcision, the short lived pain from a baby circ is nothing compared to the self conscious issues of being the only uncut at school.

In this thread, the folks who mention that being uncut was not a problem seem to have had a large penis which gave them the self confidence to not worry about foreskin.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Said this before - God doesn't make any junk! Nature knows best.
I would have to disagree

2007-11-05rosie.jpg

jmen8229

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A lot of it has to do about role models. If all the guys at school you look up to, are taller, stronger etc are cut and you are uncut, you will feel self conscious.

And back in the heydays of circumcision, the short lived pain from a baby circ is nothing compared to the self conscious issues of being the only uncut at school.

In this thread, the folks who mention that being uncut was not a problem seem to have had a large penis which gave them the self confidence to not worry about foreskin.

I appreciate your insight--were you an uncut teenage male in America? Your post didn't mention whether you were or not. I would like to know if you are speaking from personal experience on this issue.

S

SirConcis

I was uncut with long foreksin in Québec where the circ rate was probably between 50 and 60%.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I had the best of both worlds. When I hit puberty my foreskin retracted behind the head and stayed that way. Pull it down and it goes right back up just like a window shade. When erect (around 8 x 6.75) the foreskin will only pull forward about an inch.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I grew up in a time when it seemed like 90% of the guys were cut, and I was not.
I was never teased. I grew up feeling a little different, but I knew it was them who were altered, and I was the standard model. My old man was very relaxed about the penis, and I think that helped.
I was afraid of how girls would react. Never had a negative reaction.
I love having a foreskin. The feeling is sublime. The rates are falling all over the US, so wherever you are, there will be other uncut kids.
Congratulations on your first child. I really miss those days, and am dying for grandchildren.

Forskinn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut (hence, username lol) and when i was younger my brother, who's cut, and his friends, who were cut, would make fun. It bugged for years until my early 2s i just realized having a foreskin was awesome. I've even grown it a bit longer

Reactions: Summer of 1973

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut (hence, username lol) and when i was younger my brother, who's cut, and his friends, who were cut, would make fun. It bugged for years until my early 2s i just realized having a foreskin was awesome. I've even grown it a bit longer

how much younger is your brother?

did u ever find out why you were left uncut and he was cut?...

I thought this normally happened in the reverse, where parents have their first boy cut and then realize the pain and suffering they put him thru and then decide to not have any future boys cut..

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
how much younger is your brother?

did u ever find out why you were left uncut and he was cut?...

I thought this normally happened in the reverse, where parents have their first boy cut and then realize the pain and suffering they put him thru and then decide to not have any future boys cut..
It's probably just random Matt. Because of our cutting culture, U.S. hospitals unfortunately are pretty dangerous places for baby boys. If you get out of there with your whole dick, it's pretty much luck, unless your parents are informed enough to stand up against the current generations of mostly cut medical staff and their predilection for cutting.

hrlydvey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 67, uncut and grew up in OK. I've never had any kind of problem and in fact have a lot of fun with my foreskin---no complaints from anyone. My wife insisted our boys be circumcised so I went along but wish I hadn't. They could have been cut any time they decided at a later date. I only knew one guy who had any kind of problem, his foreskin was so long and tight he couldn't retract it to clean under it. But he still wouldn't have it cut. Good luck in making your decision.

Magnum9x7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a "war baby", I and the brother next to me escaped the butcher's knife and have always been happy uncut. I think we escaped because our parents WERE too poor to have us cut, because a few years later, when we were a tiny bit more affluent, my youngest brother got the chop. My uncut brother and I were never teased and I've always found it an asset in attracting partners. If it's true that the circumcision rate in the USA really has fallen to 50%, that is really wonderful and encouraging news.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am uncut, but I was circumcised. Confused, well it grew back and it completely covers the head of my pennis. I never remember not having it. It grew back when I was a baby and my parents did not want to put me through that again. It has never been an issue. When I was younger I was self conscious about it, but no one ever teased me about it and no women that I have ever been with have had an issue with my dick. If anything they were more amazed by it.