Uncut looks cut

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a fuck buddy who always tried to pull my short foreskin over my mushroom head. Maybe you're right, it could be me outgrowing my foreskin.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Same , always want longer foreskin , envious of guys fully erect who can jerk in their foreskin. i.e. I can't dock anyone.

Unless the foreskin is very short and/or tight, if you pull on it on a regular basis (while flaccid as well as erect) it will become longer - or more correctly maybe, more stretchable. Of course, it won't happen after only a few tugs.

Reactions: easytwist

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless the foreskin is very short and/or tight, if you pull on it on a regular basis (while flaccid as well as erect) it will become longer - or more correctly maybe, more stretchable. Of course, it won't happen after only a few tugs.

Maybe I should try that, though I quite like guys asking me about it.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a teenager I kept trying to pull my foreskin over my cock head but it slowly stopped being able to cover the head. I need to hold it in place to cover the head or else it slides back after a few seconds.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds as if you are in a bit of a dilemma here, Gayhunglover ... ; )

Haha, quite true, I like my cock since it has the best of both worlds but I'd love to play with a cock that it uncut but looks cut to compare or to see pics of guys with similar packages.

Reactions: Freeballeruk

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha, quite true, I like my cock since it has the best of both worlds but I'd love to play with a cock that it uncut but looks cut to compare or to see pics of guys with similar packages.

Well, it's easier to play dead when you're alive ; ) I mean, it's easier for an uncut cock to look cut than the other way round ...

Reactions: gayhunglover