Uncut looks cut

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, it's easier to play dead when you're alive ; ) I mean, it's easier for an uncut cock to look cut than the other way round ...

I used to do that in the locker room, or try to get the "cut look" anyway. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Lol. But now I'm not bothered by it at all.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to do that in the locker room, or try to get the "cut look" anyway. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Lol. But now I'm not bothered by it at all.

I suppose the reason why you wanted the cut look was to blend in better with the rest? Although I was under the impression that uncut is more common in Canada than south of the border ...
Anyway, looking at your pics I don't think you fooled a lot, not with that overhang ; )

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a guy years ago who only liked cut guys and he was so confused with my cock since it "didn't seem cut enough" He still gave me a really good sucking. Easy twist, your overhang is hot.

Reactions: easytwist

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My foreskin never cover my head I can't get the skin over my large head, people think I'm cut what do you guy think.
Think it's the head size that means mine stays back most of time too

Reactions: gayhunglover