Uncut males only

Uncut guys: have you tried keeping your foreskin retracted for any length of time?

• No

Votes: 238 26.0%
  • I've tried, but it's too sensitive to keep retracted for long

Votes: 330 36.1%
  • I've tried, but after a day of so it starts swelling up because the blood doesn't circulate properly

Votes: 29 3.2%
  • I've tried it before with no problems

Votes: 218 23.8%
  • Yes, I wear it rolled back permanently

Votes: 100 10.9%

• Total voters

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't answer your poll because there is no right answer for me. Tried once keeping the foreskin rolled back for some time. Found the head became less sensitive which I didnt like so i started wearing it forward again. Didn't hurt, just didnt like the result.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
And I can't answer either, but for another reason (which I think you will find quite a common one).

It does stay back for some time, and it's not at all uncomfortable, but gradually it just shifts back. Possibly because I've got a loose foreskin, but I've seen this happen to others too.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried it because I could. It stayed back for a whole day, but then I rolled it back to normal.

No Problems.

onanedger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried it many times. It stayed back for the whole day and, afterwards, I extend it back to normal. Feels good. No Problems.

At the beginning trying to keep the foreskin rolled back was a little hard because the skin trend to cover the gland for itself. Now I go some days covered and others uncovered. It depends on my mood or the underwear type. Usually, when I’m wearing jockstraps I keep my cock open. I like the weave feeling.

Reactions: ronydar

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tried it several times but I much prefer to have the foreskin to cover the head. Sometimes when I have an erection when I am in too thigh pants the foreskin gets partly rolled back. Too me this is not so comfortable so I normally have to go the bathroom to organize things again.

When I was a young teen I'd pull my skin back everyday. I so badly wanted it to stay back so I'd look like everyone else. I'd try anything to keep it back. I mean I'd try everything.

I've gotten over my shame of being uncut now, but I still take pics of my dick with the skin all the way back.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perm skin-back 24/7 for many years, and during the past 3 years, due to a medical issue, which next year, I plan to get privataly treated for (As in FULLY CUT), due to our NHS's way of just fucking about, cutting a small bit here and there, rather than just cutting the crap, and getting the job done in one.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've wear it rolled back for several times with no problems but i used to have more spontaneous erections than normal. Still, that doesn't stop me to do it once in a while.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kept mine back for several years. Loved the look and loved the feel. Finally had a surgeon do a nice tight circ. Love that too. Highly recommended for those who like to go "bare headed".

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, tried it out once and it was way too sensitive. Besides, mine stays sheathed unless fully erect or I've got a semi in tight boxers. I'm happy enough going along with the way it's supposed to work.

Reactions: mattto and JockFull