Uncut males only

Uncut guys: have you tried keeping your foreskin retracted for any length of time?

• No

Votes: 238 26.0%
  • I've tried, but it's too sensitive to keep retracted for long

Votes: 330 36.1%
  • I've tried, but after a day of so it starts swelling up because the blood doesn't circulate properly

Votes: 29 3.2%
  • I've tried it before with no problems

Votes: 218 23.8%
  • Yes, I wear it rolled back permanently

Votes: 100 10.9%

• Total voters

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Curious cut guy here. When the skin returns to home plate, do you feel any sort of "pop" or sensation that it has returned to it's normal position? Especially if your skin completely covers over the head of your dick?

As far as I'm concerned, I perceive the "sliding" or "movement" of the skin forward or backward (depending on whether the glans is being covered or uncovered) when this is done.

However, if the penis is free, i.e. without touching anything, I can't always tell (without looking) if my glans is completely uncovered or covered.

Evidently, in addition to feeling the displacement of the foreskin, I can understand if the glans is exposed only if it rubs on something...

Reactions: camchain

If I am soft then when I roll my foreskin back it will just return on its own pretty quickly. It won’t stay back. I barely feel it rolling back in it’s own.
If it is rolled back when I am erect then it will stay back.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Atarashiya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I've tried doing so but my foreskin is quite thick and my glans is not very big so the foreskin rolled back immediately. I had to wear tight briefs then head stayed exposed. I noticed that my foreskin after some time became a little bit shorter but returned to its normal size when I stopped keeping it back.

Reactions: 2891

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
None of the above; I've tried it, it stays for up to a few hours only if I am warm enough so it doesn't shrink back
The glans is not overly sensitive, just the right amount to keep reminding me how horny I am all day
Those days I'm the most productive :)

Reactions: 6044371

Yes, I've tried doing so but my foreskin is quite thick and my glans is not very big so the foreskin rolled back immediately. I had to wear tight briefs then head stayed exposed. I noticed that my foreskin after some time became a little bit shorter but returned to its normal size when I stopped keeping it back.

I can relate to this same experience. My glans has never been a large one but could keep the foreskin back most of the time. In time, it did kind of look like my foreskin had shorten or maybe it was just a visual effect. However I was not consistent with keeping the foreskin back so in the end my success was mostly confined to keeping it retracted so long as I didn't get too physically active, sit down for prolong periods or bending over a lot. As a teen that was all pretty impractical.

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I'm wearing tight underwear which holds everything in place I can roll it back and it sits behind the corona of my glans all day if I want it to. Once released it slips back over. Doesn't work with boxers. It can be nice to experience the feeling of the fabric against the uncovered head, which can be arousing. I feel very 'exposed' when I do this, although this is mostly a psychological effect.

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I roll my foreskin back after showering so that everything can dry properly.
I enjoy the feeling and my foreskin has become less sensitive over the years. however, it doesn't stay rolled back for long on its own. At some point it will roll forward again by itself. My foreskin is very elastic and can be easily rolled back and forth. As an early teenager, i had problems with phimosis. I then stretched the foreskin regularly and tried to pull it back at every opportunity. Finally, I completely removed the phimosis on my own within a few months and today everything works wonderfully elastic and supple.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I roll my foreskin back after showering so that everything can dry properly.
I enjoy the feeling and my foreskin has become less sensitive over the years. however, it doesn't stay rolled back for long on its own. At some point it will roll forward again by itself. My foreskin is very elastic and can be easily rolled back and forth. As an early teenager, i had problems with phimosis. I then stretched the foreskin regularly and tried to pull it back at every opportunity. Finally, I completely removed the phimosis on my own within a few months and today everything works wonderfully elastic and supple.
I also had a light phimosis in my early teens which was easily corrected by pulling back more often. Also the direction that you primarily wank will impact this - pushing the foreskin forward will leave it tight and pulling back/down will loosen it over time

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve done it occasionally. I don't mind it but I'm sensitive. Typically I do it just for fun or if I want to kinda understand how a circumcised guy might feel. I wear briefs as my daily underwear so if I retract and put my underwear on my foreskin will stay back. But if I retract when wearing no underwear my foreskin will work it’s way back over my head fairly quickly.