UNcut or circumcised???what do you prefer??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by buddy7706, Jun 19, 2007.

1. buddy7706

buddy7706 Member

heres a good one... ive come to acknowledge that there is alot more men in this country that are circumcised rather than uncut... im uncut and everytime the conversation of this topic comes up alot of girls say theyve never seen one before or its gross or ugly... so this kind of makes me wonder do women really care because everytime im with a girl i get really nervous wondering if shell say something or you know stop because im uncut...and all my firends are cut so sometimes i even lie and say am too just so they wont say nothing..it even sikes me out sometimes when im with a girl ...i even thought of getting a an adult circumcision... so what do you people think ...or lllaaaddiiess ??? and any uncut guys out there with some similar situations or stories??? please help a guy out with some advice.

2. catman

Gold Member

Actually I saw on network news (US) today that the statistics are changing...

there are now LESS circumsicions in the US..

thank god.

3. Corius

Corius New Member

Take if from a very senior member here who has been delighted for many years that his wise parents did not buy into the then increasing mutilation of young boy babies "for sanitary and health reasons." Any young woman who has not yet met up with an intact penis probably needs a "hands on" introduction. And you, Buddy 7706, could brief yourself on the literature which is available on the internet. Many men I know can't quite understand why they were "done wrong" by well-meaning persons such as their parents. I'm happy to see that more a more boys are escaping this robbery of their precious foreskins. There simply isn't any adequate substitue for this piece of "original equipment."

4. mediumBuild

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've often heard negative comments regarding foreskin from both men and women, just in conversation. I've always thought that these comments were made out of ignorance, and tried not to let them bother me.

Lately, I found that the "stigma" seems to be wainning along with the number of circumcisions preformed.

5. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    please don't get cut

6. Ed69

Gold Member

Any female that says an intact penis is gross or ugly is not worth your time.

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Uncut all the way!

8. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Uncut is best. Nature made us that way for a reason!!! PLUS... there's nothing better then chewing on a guys foreskin!

9. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I am not circumsized. When I am with a new female I just pull the foreskin back. Women seem to not notice during foreplay the first time. Afterwards I pull the skin over the head. The worst comment I have ever received after sex was: I didn't think I would like what a uncut guy would look like.

10. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    I have been circumcised but wish I hadnt, I have tried to regrow it by stretching but did not have any luck. be happy if u have got one.

11. actorboy99

actorboy99 Member

Unless you end up with some condition that makes it medically necessary for you to get it done, Don't. There needs to be more guys like us in the States. If you have any questions try the site circumstitions.org. It might give you some interesting facts that you didn't know

12. Panda Bear

Panda Bear New Member

I'm Un-cut and loving it. I think if i was Cut, I would be having a difficult time masterbating than being Un-cut.

13. D_Ariva_DerChee

D_Ariva_DerChee Account Disabled

I'm bound to make myself look stupid by even replying...but.. I'll go for it anyway.

I've never actually been with a man who wasnt circumcised. And as much as you 'sike' yourself out over how a woman would think, some of us feel the same way.

like.. I dont know if give oral should be different, or if im supposed to DO anything different because of the foreskin.

Makes me feel pretty stupid and steals away a bit of my normal confidance.

I dont know of any women who think uncut is ugly or bad, just.. Unknown and a little scary because of that. if that makes sense?

And i totally agree with Corius, Women like me just need a handson so we realise theres no big deal or nothing to be afraid of

14. Marius2000

Marius2000 New Member

Iam circumsized, but i didn't have a choice....as a baby, I had a medical condition which caused the foreskin to constrict and cut off my blood supply to my penis, it also might have caused nerve damage..so i had the procedure done..

I can't blame my parents, I was an orphan at the time....i was in foster care...

So, Iam circumsized with an average dick......shit happens lol

15. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Being honest about concerns in a respectful manner doesn't make anyone look stupid.

The way I see this is: Giving oral to a male with a clean uncut penis is no different to giving oral to a woman that has made sure her vaginal area is clean including the vaginal lips. The same can be said about giving oral to a uncut male or a female who hasn't taken the time to clean that extra skin around their love areas.

Another words a clean uncut penis is no different than a clean set of pussy lips.

Ladies, ladies, people in certain parts of the world have been taught for years that uncut men are dirty. As a whole this is just not true. Yes I am sure there are some male who don't clean their foreskin, just like there are some cut males who don't clean their penis either.

My take on a unclean woman is this: If it's too nasty to bury my tounge in, it's too nasty to stick my dick in it.

16. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:

I recently read something similiar in a news article but it attributed the massive inlux of illegal aliens as the reason for that.

17. SteveHd

Gold Member

It true that most aliens have lower circ. rates but the white circ. rate has been declining as well.

18. Dayo1111

Dayo1111 New Member

Albums:
    Myself, I personally have never experienced an uncut cock. And, I have to say, I have some sadness in the fact that I'm married and probably will never get to check that off my list.

IF i were still out there looking, and I came across an uncut cock I'd be more than delighted to check it out. Maybe I don't represent the majority opinion, but if i were dating/talking to a guy and caught wind that he was uncut, it would be a huge turn on and I would probably obcess over it till i got to experience it. My point being it shouldn't be a surprise, you might scare off a chick or two but in the long run there are plenty of kinky bitches out there that will love it.

And just from a political stand point, if i had a son, I don't think i would circumsize him. It makes you bigger and lets you enjoy sex more because of increased sensitivity (so i've heard) why would you want to take that aways from someone? Getting made fun of builds character, trust me i've experienced my fair share of "locker room evny".

19. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Circumsized is what I prefer. I don't see what the attraction is, really...uncut looks really odd and ugly. And I don't believe the whole "uncut is coming back" because I've only encountered maybe two uncut guys.

20. SteveHd

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted