UNcut or circumcised???what do you prefer??

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that uncut cocks are so much hotter than cut cocks. i have lived in the UK all my life and its a really low number of people over here that get cut unless theres a medical reason so im used to uncut cocks more. that all i got to say is dont get it cut, its worse off in the long run and theres no point to it, you were born with it, as were the rest of the male population, so its supposed to be there!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have never been turned down for sex because I have a foreskin. Several have said that they were glad that I was not cut. No one has ever said that they wished that I were cut.

Most ladies have not seen that many dicks anyways. Many females don't even know what is meant by "cut" or "uncut". For that matter, many males don't either.

Don't worry about it. Enjoy your dick and foreskin. Educate the young ladies on what a foreskin can do for them.

Curious Gal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never seen a cut dick. Maybe its not common in Australia? I just know that as long as it's clean (and I'm only use to foreskin anyway) I don't mind at all. :)

Plus how shallow would a girl be if she turned you down for that? Defo not deserving of your affection :)

tltigerman2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I haven't ever had the pleasure of having uncut cock in my mouth. The thought really turns me on. Orignally, I wasn't circumsized but I may have had phimosis. I think that there are way too many circumcisions. If they're not for religious reasons or real medical conditions, then they shouldn't happen.

But I can appreciate a cock whether it's cut or uncut.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heres a good one... ive come to acknowledge that there is alot more men in this country that are circumcised rather than uncut... im uncut and everytime the conversation of this topic comes up alot of girls say theyve never seen one before or its gross or ugly... so this kind of makes me wonder do women really care because everytime im with a girl i get really nervous wondering if shell say something or you know stop because im uncut...and all my firends are cut so sometimes i even lie and say am too just so they wont say nothing..it even sikes me out sometimes when im with a girl ...i even thought of getting a an adult circumcision... so what do you people think ...or lllaaaddiiess ??? and any uncut guys out there with some similar situations or stories??? please help a guy out with some advice.

If a girl really likes you she will not care. If you can pull back the skin when hard it will look like a cut cock.

The advantage of being uncut is that I do not need lotion when I jerk off. I only need to put little bit of saliva under the skin.

I personaly like how the uncut cock looks better when limp. When hard I like all cocks. For sex to me it does not matter, there are just more fun things to do with your tounge on an uncut cock. Also with another guy you can do docking.

If God (or nature) meant for that skin to come off it would come off easily as the Hymen does in women.

Xochil~

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly..I have not had enough exp. with uncut men. In my case I usually hope that I have a connection other than just sexual. It helps that we have chem.& it matters MOST to me that he/she & I have sum sort of connection. It's a sense of "acceptance & chem " can I relate to this man/woman in a way where it's REAL & not going thru the motions. My advice to you is always be YOU! And if the chem is there it will all be good for you and your partner! ~

hotchik911

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first experience with a intact man was with my current guy. We hadn't talked about it at all actually, when time came to take the relationship to the next step, that's when I noticed. He wasn't shy about it and I was honest.

I simply said that I had never been with an uncut and please tell me if I am doing something wrong.

He did and now the sex is fab...

Be open, honest and proud of your stuff. Confidence in yourself is the sexiest thing on you, not your dick.

trkrbear

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Brother and I were preemies, so we escaped the auto knife. No big deal until jr. high and that first day of gym..we were the only intact guys in class. That night I asked my father why everyone thought our dicks were different..and why theirs looked different. His reply "you still have yours as God created, they have had part of theirs cut off". Needless to say when my brother repeated this the next day it was a touch uncomfortable for the coaches (and all those kids fathers). Never saw another one until college, Made it through the Navy, 3 wives and countless gf's.