uncut pics to enjoy

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though I am tightly cut, I 'd rather have an uncut one or loosely cut one.
Anyway Here are some to look,

Uncut || -- Uncircumcised Penis Fanlisting --

You should post pics of your tight cut for us.

I"m cut loose, not sure if it was always loose of if I just stretched it during the beginning of my jacking off days, as I don't really remember it having so much coverage, and remember when i was younger I would get sores on my dick from jacking off so much.

Now that I"m loose, at times I wish I was cut tight, as I always enjoyed the look of the fully exposed mushroom head in the locker room, and know that it always caught my eye as I didn't really have one like that.

Though if it was up to me I would be uncut, as I don't like that things were done to me without my consent, and these days I always feel envious when I find out guys are uncut, seems like the trend is changing just slightly as recently several of the 18/19 year old guys i've talked to are uncut, though to date I have yet to actually have the opportunity to play with one in person, so can't give my first hand experience. Got really close, but that guy was really sensation and didn't like it when I put my hands up his shorts and wouldn't let me touch his cock, which was unusual to me as most times when your makin out, rubbing, touching all over, that the cock and balls are the next step and most guys don't resist at all and just love to have there junk touched.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some of them look like they could use a hot bath and some soap, how ever i did see 1 or 2 that was ok in its own way. having had uncuts and being a fan of the cut cocks myself, i would say there was a few thats was ok concedering they were hooded but i still love my cut guys best, thanks for the pics though