Uncut & Pissing

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always push the foreskin back when urinating. I taught that to myself. In addition, I wash the glans in the morning, in the evening and after each ejaculation with retracted foreskin. Because for a habitual masturbant like me it is important that the penis is always in order.

:)

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There isn't a precise or absolute rule but in my opinion, for various reasons, it would be better to urinate with the foreskin retracted. I usually do just that. When instead urinating with the foreskin forward, once finished, I clean and dry the glans with a piece of toilet paper.

I would always pull it back, even when sitting down. Peeing through my foreskin just felt messy.

Reactions: ginger_qboy

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
As I've said on other threads on the subject, I rarely retract. If I'm indoors then I prefer not to. The foreskin slows down the piss stream and makes it easier to direct. If I pull back then (sometimes) I can get a split stream and therefore it's safer not to risk it indoors - especially at someone else's home. I always fully retract, post-piss, to wipe or to wash, to ensure best hygiene. Then roll the foreskin back forward, for comfort (although sometimes it's fun to keep it retracted for a bit).

Outdoors I quite often pull fully back. For no other reason, I suppose, than that boyhood pleasure of "power-pissing" and seeing how far or high I can piss. :laughing: Although, generally, if you're not aiming at a tree or wall, then a bit of distance before hitting the ground is preferred. A second, slightly less controllable stream is not such an issue outdoors.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always retract on the toilet but never in the shower. And if you're not pissing in the shower then you're doing yourself a disservice.

I was taught from a very young age to "keep your rifle clean." Yeah, military dad.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I leave my where it naturally sits it can partially obstruct the hole in the end of the glans and cause the stream to go off at a random angle so I pull it back slightly, just enough for the hole to be unobstructed. Except in the shower where it doesn't matter about aim.