uncut precome question...

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey again folks! quick poser...am i the only uncut guy who DOESN'T and NEVER has had any precome at all? feeling like i need a doc after some of the posts here re precome amounts etc etc...! am i normal in this regard or a minority? do only cut guys get precome?! thanks all...!

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi
I an uncut guy and i get precome all the time, more than i would like sometimes actually. I wouldn't think there is anything wrong with not having it tho, certainly nothing medical anyway. Just buy some lube if ya want the precome effect, its no different really so dont worry. Try bringing yourself to almost ejaculating and stopping b4 you come then agian and again, make it last, and ya never know ya might suprise yourself, lol. If not then still dont worry, im sure you will have njoyed yaself anyway, haha

Laterz

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks indeed Indeed! wow! did that really work! i suppose as guys we start jerking off as fast as possible mainly looking at the goal not the journey. interesting how it can actually be more fun delaying. i wonder-does that mini-spurt i had count as precome?! shot for the advice buddy...quick question-is being uncut like us an English thing? my dad was Brit ya know...like father like son! chow..!

njack

Experimental Member
Media
Not all men have precum during the beginning of sexual arousal. It does happen sometime before in all men sometime before full on ejaculation. So you have it but sometimes it can be so close to the ejaculation that you may not always notice. This was most likely the experience you described earlier. Have fun knowing you are normal!

Reactions: napolini

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
rugbydude said:
hey again folks! quick poser...am i the only uncut guy who DOESN'T and NEVER has had any precome at all?!
Rugbydude, you can milk it out sometimes by massaging or pressing on your perineum, then bring it up from the penis bulb with your fingers out through your urethra. Also, if you stick your finger in your ass, you may be able to milk some out by massaging the upper wall of your rectum (the side toward your penis) from the inside. Precum comes mostly from the cowpers glands, not the prostate as far as I know, but they are both up in there a few inches.

If you like playing with your bum, it makes the best ass lube.

Work it dude.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
rugbydude said:
hey again folks! quick poser...am i the only uncut guy who DOESN'T and NEVER has had any precome at all? feeling like i need a doc after some of the posts here re precome amounts etc etc...! am i normal in this regard or a minority? do only cut guys get precome?! thanks all...!

You made it sound as if there is a correlation with circumcision and pre-cum. No such thing.

Reactions: napolini

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
im uncut and it is true that you can jack and then stop and then jack more and stop....called edgin.....and soon it will pour precum.....tastes good too.:smile: