Uncut Problem

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True, once you cut it you can never go back. I'm cut and would prefer that I hadn't been snipped but it wasn't my call. I suspect strongly that the head does get less sensitve by being unprotected. If possible, solve the problem without losing that protective sheath.

OTOH, if you do cut it off, the other half of your beard might finally grow in. :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Royal_T@Mar 13 2005, 04:00 PM

. . . . But what about you 'normal' uncut guys? Am I correct in assuming that you can full back the skin when you have to piss, and there is never a problem with 'direction'? Or do a lot of people get that once in a while?
[post=290551]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm one who has no problems pulling back my foreskin or, for that matter, taking two fingers on each hand and pulling it over the head. I can't recall any time in my life that I haven't enjoyed having it and am thankful I wasn't circ at birth.

It's seldom that the foreskin is over the head enough to cause problems in taking a leak. Usually my corona has it stopped there, sometimes even bunched below it. If it happens that my stream isn't directed the way I like, it's no problem pulling it back, even without cutting off my stream, and making a straight line.

You're gotten good advice from other guys, Royal_T, especially from Knight about stretching it manually. He's one of our very knowledgeable young men.

Best wishes,

Luke(akaRoysToy)

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Royal_T@Mar 12 2005, 03:30 PM
Ok, heres the deal:

It hurts if I pull my foreskin back too far. Actually the embarassing truth is that Ive had some occaisional problems from masturbating because of it. The skin can be so tight that if I really go a long time, or multiple times, there has been bruising around the 'edge' of the head. Its as painful as it sounds.
Plus, its not unusual to hurt during penetration, or even just getting a HJ.

These things dont happen all the time, but Im wondering if its worth getting circumcised (im 24). Does anyone else have this problem?

Oh and my really embarassing secret is that the tip of my urethra has a sort of bump that can make it hard to 'direct' the urine. Ive only told one person in my whole life about the bump thing, since I feel like a freak for it.

Part of the reason Im reluctant to get circumcised is because if it natures call is 'urgent,' I can use the foreskin to direct the flow. This sounds fucked even as I write it. :unsure:
Do other guys do this? When you have to piss, is the 'stream' always easy to control on its own?

Feel free to address any or all of these issues. Im just gonna run and hide for a while :blush:
[post=290366]Quoted post[/post]​

Royal T......

In reviewing your post, I am leaning towards the possibility of the meatal "bump" being a kelodial scar involving the frenula. (((This is about as smart as FRIST's diagnosis challenge regarding Ms Schiavo" by reading copies of xrays.)))

See someone.

You shouldn't hurt.......

blackwood