Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ok so according to my mom i cut younger (or so i think cause she said that it hurt me alot) but my skin has always covered like half my head i even have my Frenulum still, but how can i tell if i have my Frenar Band or not, cause id like to restore over the head and have it be tights...:biggrin1:

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok since no one else it responding ill try and help. Coming from another guy who is interested in restoring and also has his frenulum, its likely that you have some of your frenar band left but not all of it i doubt.

this is what the frenar band looks like:

http://research.cirp.org/images/fig5.jpg

its likely that like myself, you have some of the frenar band remaining on the underside that is attached to you frenulum. without a clearer picture its hard to tell how much you have remaining.

with regards to restoration, i think you will be fine. for those of us interested in restoration who have frenulums remaining, we already have an advantage. with the use of O-rings later in your restoration process, you should be able to get the pucker of the tip of your "new foreskin" once its long enough to stay over the head. the circumcision style i got as a child left me with a V shaped scar on the underside of my penis. This is what preserved the frenulum on the underside. Im thinking that once i start restoring, my scar line itself will act as a "new frenar band" and help create the tighter opening at the tip since it is the point that separates my remaining inner foreskin from my shaft skin.While i havent really started my restoration yet, these are based of testimonys i hear from other people. hopefully i helped. im no expert but i do read a lot.

good luck bro, ill be looking forward to seeing your progress

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the help! ... but i still really dunno if i have th band or not...i dont think i do though...:guilty:...i'll try to take a better pic soon

I dont have a V shape scar mines "perfect" all the way around...
what are "O-rings"?

this is my goal to look like soft, btw http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipe...d/Erection_Homme.jpg/180px-Erection_Homme.jpg

ok since no one else it responding ill try and help. Coming from another guy who is interested in restoring and also has his frenulum, its likely that you have some of your frenar band left but not all of it i doubt.

this is what the frenar band looks like:

its likely that like myself, you have some of the frenar band remaining on the underside that is attached to you frenulum. without a clearer picture its hard to tell how much you have remaining.

with regards to restoration, i think you will be fine. for those of us interested in restoration who have frenulums remaining, we already have an advantage. with the use of O-rings later in your restoration process, you should be able to get the pucker of the tip of your "new foreskin" once its long enough to stay over the head. the circumcision style i got as a child left me with a V shaped scar on the underside of my penis. This is what preserved the frenulum on the underside. Im thinking that once i start restoring, my scar line itself will act as a "new frenar band" and help create the tighter opening at the tip since it is the point that separates my remaining inner foreskin from my shaft skin.While i havent really started my restoration yet, these are based of testimonys i hear from other people. hopefully i helped. im no expert but i do read a lot.

good luck bro, ill be looking forward to seeing your progress

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sounds like you are half cut. I know some men who are this way.

I thought the term was loose cut rather than half cut, I think this is the way m ine is, since I haven't really seen many like mine, where only part of the head is covered when soft, most guys are either totally exposed or totally covered.

HairyTXDude:
Do you have any idea what method they used? Like did your mom say anything about a plastic ring or anything? As I've head that the plastibell does a looser cut than methods such as the gomco. I know from a note in my baby book about a plastic ring that mine was most likely a plastibell or something similar, though I wish that if I was going to be cut at all they would have done it right.

Do you have any pics of your dick totally soft?

Last edited:

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it doesnt really look like you had a partial circ bro, but you were left with quite a generous amount. partial circ usually retains the majority of the frenar band and frenulum leaving just a shorter foreskin

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought the term was loose cut rather than half cut, I think this is the way m ine is, since I haven't really seen many like mine, where only part of the head is covered when soft, most guys are either totally exposed or totally covered.

HairyTXDude:
Do you have any idea what method they used? Like did your mom say anything about a plastic ring or anything? As I've head that the plastibell does a looser cut than methods such as the gomco. I know from a note in my baby book about a plastic ring that mine was most likely a plastibell or something similar, though I wish that if I was going to be cut at all they would have done it right.

hey bro, based on your pic, you look like you either had a partial/ very loose circ or you just have a naturally shorter foreskin and were never cut. great pics btw:biggrin1:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

HairyTXDude:

I have no clue what method was used, i mean its not something to ask mother and my dad isnt really part of my life...

umm i guess i could put up a pic of me totally soft...

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
it doesnt really look like you had a partial circ bro, but you were left with quite a generous amount. partial circ usually retains the majority of the frenar band and frenulum leaving just a shorter foreskin
so what, i guess it just got a trim? or am i miss reading you? lol :rolleyes: