Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you should be able to. every guy has different skin, and its hard to generalize the way it will look after restoration. But i am confident in saying that you would do successful in restoration

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a lot of variability in circ, also, variability in adult size. But from what I've seen, most U.S. cuts are high (distal) and tight. From your soft pic, you look like you are a couple years ahead of most of us. The advantages (if you can call it that) for a restorer would be a loosely cut grower with a smallish glans. (As opposed to a tightly cut shower with a largish glans.) Still takes lots of dedication. You will still be at it for a couple years minimum. Good luck.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Foreskin Coverage Index

Im CI-4 now I really REALLY want to be CI-8, I would be 95% happier with my dick if i could manage to look like that! Of course if i was thicker I would be 100% happy with my dick! lol :wink::slaphappy:

So do ya'll think this goal is achievable? :biggrin1:

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Foreskin Coverage Index

Im CI-4 now I really REALLY want to be CI-8, I would be 95% happier with my dick if i could manage to look like that! Of course if i was thicker I would be 100% happy with my dick! lol :wink::slaphappy:

wow did they recruit the cock models from lpsg?? some impressive meat on that site...

ps im a C3

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, thats hot - and thank you :kiss:- umm here hows this pic?

that one is decent, but a little grainy. Its hard to see where your skin rests in your flaccid state (whether its behind the glans and such). Do you have a brighter pic of the underside? (maybe even pulling your skin to see if you have some of the frenar band)

Ill be able to help answer your other questions better if you have other pics.:smile:

-jc80

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ok so according to my mom i cut younger (or so i think cause she said that it hurt me alot) but my skin has always covered like half my head i even have my Frenulum still, but how can i tell if i have my Frenar Band or not, cause id like to restore over the head and have it be tights...:biggrin1:

I wonder the same thing too. Can foreskin grow back? My mom has recently told a few family members that she had us (4boys) cut when we were born but from what I can see I havent been neither has one of my brothers. I wonder is she forgot or did it grow back. I havent seen my two older brothers and dont want to ask em either.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wonder the same thing too. Can foreskin grow back? My mom has recently told a few family members that she had us (4boys) cut when we were born but from what I can see I havent been neither has one of my brothers. I wonder is she forgot or did it grow back. I havent seen my two older brothers and dont want to ask em either.
Isn't that weird some people don't know? If you are cut there will be a scar all the way around a little bit behind your glans. Also, the veins there will end or combine instead of continuing to branch off.

It doesn't look to me like you have been. But I'd have to see it up close to be sure you've never been cut at all. I wonder where your mom got this weird story?

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Isn't that weird some people don't know? If you are cut there will be a scar all the way around a little bit behind your glans. Also, the veins there will end or combine instead of continuing to branch off.

It doesn't look to me like you have been. But I'd have to see it up close to be sure you've never been cut at all. I wonder where your mom got this weird story?

you got me, i wonder too. maybe my two oldest bros are cut? im not bringing it up to her but now my family thinks im cut lol. I dont need my family members visualizing my junk.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Well its like on mine, all i have is a thin line its not very scar like at all... and i have my frenulum..so ya lol ...:rolleyes:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that one is decent, but a little grainy. Its hard to see where your skin rests in your flaccid state (whether its behind the glans and such). Do you have a brighter pic of the underside? (maybe even pulling your skin to see if you have some of the frenar band)

Ill be able to help answer your other questions better if you have other pics.:smile:

-jc80

ya i think i can manage that soon...

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
k so i took some pics to show you what i have left. i have my frenulum and some of the remaining region underneath it. in the one pic when i pull the skin, you can see it forms the "band" all the way around due to my V circ scar and extra skin.

hope this helps a little?:rolleyes: