Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The head of the penis is the most sensitive area so why destroy his pleasure in years to come, if he want to do it later his decisions. I spared him the KNIFE...:biggrin1:
Exactly! You know that the more sensitivity you have the greater the pleasure is.
Ital79 - I don't know why you'd want less sensitivity instead of having fun learning to enjoy it,and an unpleasant odour after washing is something I've never heard of.I can only guess you have unpleasant smelling soap! :biggrin1:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The head of the penis is the most sensitive area so why destroy his pleasure in years to come, if he want to do it later his decisions. I spared him the KNIFE...:biggrin1:
Thanks for protecting your son Omega.

I also want to make a correction. The head of the penis is not the most sensitive area. This is one of the ideas behind circ - to expose the glans because it supposedly has the most sensitivity.

However, the most sensitive part of the penis is the skin. Look it up:

Foreskin :: Prepuce :: Ridged Band

Ital79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ital79 - I don't know why you'd want less sensitivity instead of having fun learning to enjoy it,and an unpleasant odour after washing is something I've never heard of.I can only guess you have unpleasant smelling soap! :biggrin1:
Haha... yeah well it was too sensitive. Like almost painful sensitive. Cum in 10 strokes senstive and don't even think of touching me afterwards sensitive.

I now have a lot more orgasm control and can always cum when i desire. I always wait for my partner to cum once and even twice and then can let myself go afterwards. This wasn't always the case before. I've been told that I have fantastic stamina (without going too long) and I couldn't even last a minute before. It really was too much. Now I'm able to focus on pleasuring my partner without the constant nagging urge to blow. And believe me I still have plenty of sensitivity. The foreskin for me is a great lubricated device that rubs over the desensitized head during masturbation, blowjobs, or sex.

Uncircumsized cocks smell, some more than others, and well mine... it wasn't pleasant a few hours after a shower. Of course it didn't smell immediately afterwards washing. I am not a big fan of genital odor - I don't like strong smelling pussy either, so maybe I'm a bit more compulsive than most in this area.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Snoozan memorial thread continues.......:smile:
Uncircumsized cocks smell, some more than others, and well mine... it wasn't pleasant a few hours after a shower. Of course it didn't smell immediately afterwards washing. I am not a big fan of genital odor - I don't like strong smelling pussy either, so maybe I'm a bit more compulsive than most in this area.
Odour free genitals don't exist because the fluids that come out of them are not odour free.Dried semen will smell on a circumcised cock,it may be stronger with uncircumcised guys because it doesn't completely dry out.
You need to wash wether you're cut or not.
I always thought sweat on the balls was more noticeable than any cock smell.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Snoozan memorial thread continues.......:smile:

Odour free genitals don't exist because the fluids that come out of them are not odour free.Dried semen will smell on a circumcised cock,it may be stronger with uncircumcised guys because it doesn't completely dry out.
You need to wash wether you're cut or not.
I always thought sweat on the balls was more noticeable than any cock smell.

"To all the balls Ive smelled before" :biggrin1: yes lovey I agree. Some uncut men may find they need to give an extra clean under the foreskin sometimes during the day or in between normal bathing- that is individually different and depends on many things unique to the individual. Generally, yeah- sweaty balls definitely more pungent. :wink: