Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,
I am an uncut guy with extreme sensitivity that seems to come and go. At points i can not even touch the head of my cock with out it being painful. When a guy is inside me (sorry str8 guys) and he or I touches my cock I cum almost immedately, and at points I can't stand having oral done.
From another older, uncut guy's experience will the sensitivity deminish or stay as it is.

Thanks guys,
Gerald

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
chubbot4hung said:
Hey guys,
I am an uncut guy with extreme sensitivity that seems to come and go. At points i can not even touch the head of my cock with out it being painful. When a guy is inside me (sorry str8 guys) and he or I touches my cock I cum almost immedately, and at points I can't stand having oral done.
From another older, uncut guy's experience will the sensitivity deminish or stay as it is.

Thanks guys,
Gerald
As you grow older it will take longer to come. When you're still coming (eventually) at 80 and 90, you'll be grateful it was so easy when you were only 27. Some options:
  • Put a condom over it
  • Keep your foreskin forward
As for oral, your partner may need some coaching. Get him to make most use of his lips, not the roof of his mouth, and on your shaft and foreskin, not your glans (head).