Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning, Afternoon, and Evenin' Gents and fellow big penis lovers,

After experiencing the 'uncut' side of things I've come to realize... there's a little more fun to be had with a tad of extra skin rolling about the upper region of a mans penis.

With this said, I come to you asking for tips, trick, tid bits on what you boys and girls do with an uncut guy?

'preciate it!

your rookie at uncircumcised dick,
Notthe7
( possible repost... kill me? )

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being uncut I appreciate a tongue working under my very adequate foreskine during oral sexual activity. A real turn on.

Is this type of information you are seeking?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with what Hung says above Also nice to have your foreskin very slowly slid back exposing the glands exellent turn on. Also slip a lubed finger under his foresking and run the tip of your finger around the corona of his glands. Just make sure your nails are cut short.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely climb the walls when a guy slides his tongue around between the head and foreskin, and gently sucks on it. And nibbles the skin with his lips and gently stretches it, then sliding his tongue back inside to taste my precum... DAYUM, it's gettin warm in here....LOL! DON'T do like most guys do and just pull the skin back and ignore it...I've stopped some potentially good head because of that.... I like my skin layed with.. its MUCH more pleasureable than just havin someone bob up and down on it..... hope this'll help !

BigA11x7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically, outside of being too painful, anything you do with it is ALL GOOD!

Myself, being uncut but having it pull back far off my tip when erect, I like the best of both worlds. It's always arounsing to have her slowly slide back the foreskin and kiss the tip, pushing it back withher lips as she take the head into her mouth. Lifting her mouth off me, and seeing the precum pool from the slit, disappearing and reappearing as she pumps my shaft, the foreskin covering and uncovering the tip, until I'm fully hard.

So yeah, go wild, Notthe. Just don't be too "fiesty".

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wet lips + inner foreskin = magic.

Pulling it back really really slowly again and again is also fantastic. And you can just go berserk on the frenulum with your tongue.

Still, every guy is different. You'll get lots of great pointers here but there's nothing like exploring someone yourself.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like licking the frenulum lightly from time to time, as well as exploring a man's sensitivity on various parts of his cock. He'll levitate off the bed with pleasure, let me tell you.

Be warned, though: It's not dry skin like a person's face or arm, even the ticklish (and arousing) inside of the elbow. The inner foreskin, particularly, can be almost as wet as the inside of your cheek. Touch the tip of your tongue there, softly. Yes, inside your mouth, the inside of your cheek. Do you feel how erotic that is? Now imagine someone doing that, softly, gently, to the most tender parts of your genitalia. And imagine doing that to him. S . . . l . . . o . . . w . . . l . . . y.

NCbear (behind whose scratchy beard is a rather sensitive mouth and tongue that . . . ahem! . . . loves a long :biggrin1: workout :tongue::cool:)

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like licking the frenulum lightly from time to time, as well as exploring a man's sensitivity on various parts of his cock. He'll levitate off the bed with pleasure, let me tell you.

Be warned, though: It's not dry skin like a person's face or arm, even the ticklish (and arousing) inside of the elbow. The inner foreskin, particularly, can be almost as wet as the inside of your cheek. Touch the tip of your tongue there, softly. Yes, inside your mouth, the inside of your cheek. Do you feel how erotic that is? Now imagine someone doing that, softly, gently, to the most tender parts of your genitalia. And imagine doing that to him. S . . . l . . . o . . . w . . . l . . . y.

NCbear (behind whose scratchy beard is a rather sensitive mouth and tongue that . . . ahem! . . . loves a long :biggrin1: workout :tongue::cool:)

And just where can I find you, NCBear ?? :tongue: LOL

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well I know one thing, having it tickled and lightly touched like they're afraid it's going to break or something is for ME a frekin bore.

Maybe that's a turn on for some guys, but HEY I can't even feel that!

You gotta WANK this sucker like yer milking a cow for her last drop!

Last edited:

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad to see you came around, Notthe7!

Really, the best person to ask is the guy you're with. Everyone's different on what they like, even if they're anatomically similar.

I guess there was no pun intended in your post title. haha (or am I the only one who sees it)

sneekyjoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just have fun with it. if you are doing something he likes, your mouth will become full of a white sticky liquid.

:)

aleceiffel

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it may already have been said, but when you use your lips and mouth to push the skin down rather than just pushing it down with your hands before beginning it's a lot better. And you can make it more enjoyable by moving the skin back and forth as you're giving him head rather than just keeping it in one position. It's also really great to experiment with during sex, because when you roll it back before he enters you it sometimes adds width; or you can have him enter you without rolling it back and it can add more friction or extra sensation for you since it'll move back and forth on its own while he thrusts.
Any experience in particular make you realize things might be more fun this way?

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:: takes off her black rimmed glasses with a hesitant look around... ::

I think the experiment is going well.

:: straightens white lab coat before smoothing it over with her hands ::

The subject has no idea that he is being..... subjugated to such above said treatment.
Aka me trying to do bad ass things with my tongue on an uncut dick for the first time.

Hah. Truly though, I just signed on in the first time in a few days and read all the tips. Well, in the mean time I had been trying some things on my own. The 'subject' is quite open to experimentation. ;)

I think it's safe to say I'm switching teams... from cut to uncut.

Everyone knows I love giving head.. and this has added an all new twist.

He's making noises for me boys.
Mission Complete.