Uncut vs. cut feeling different in you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by psosandra, Jul 24, 2008.

1. psosandra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was talking to a caller the other day who said he is bi. In the UK, he has sex with cut and uncut cocks. I've never had an uncut one, so I was asking him what he prefers. He said when he's being fucked, he prefers a cut cock, but couldn't explain why.

If you're the bottom, can you really feel a difference? And I guess the same question would go for women being fucked.

2. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

sence know one has responded to this i will be the first taking into account that sometimes it could turn into a war zone LOL, here is my answer for you. for me i much prefer the feeling of a cut cock over a uncut one. others mite say there is no diffrence ,but for me i can tell the diffrence between uncut and cut and i much prefer the feeling of a cut cock inside me for lots of reasons, but mainly because a cut cock rocks my world in bed better than a uncut cocks have.

#2 B_Morning_Glory, Jul 25, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  3. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I can definitely feel a difference, but mostly between guys with prominent heads.

Personally, I prefer uncut, but it's just that: a preference. The skin moves around less with most cut guys, so it feels more unyielding and the sensations are more focused, sort of like with sex toys. Uncut feels (and looks) nicer to me, but I know a lot of girls who would disagree.

4. SteveHd

Gold Member

To the ladies: Be aware that the O/P was asking a question to bottoms. Specifically those who have taken both types up their ass.

That doesn't necessarily rule out women from commenting. Just be aware of what was requested. :smile:

5. nevergiveup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Woot! Tristessa is awesome!

Ok and now for something constructive....
    I have read the fold that the foreskin creates when pulled back forms a semi-rigid ridge (I know that sounds repetitive) and provides great vaginal stimulation along the walls of the vagina during intercourse. This ridge is formed primarily on the top of the uncut penis and I can verify this being uncut myself. It may help stimulate the G-spot as well but that's just my theory. And if that's true than why can't it help stimulate the prostate as well during anal sex. Obviously the position you do it in is a large factor, as well as the "looseness" of one's foreskin.

6. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Well, that doesn't necessarily exclude me either :wink:

Answer is still the same.

7. Winny20

Winny20 New Member

Most of my experiences had been with uncut dicks which are the most common here in Argentina. My fantasy had always been focusen on good cut ones but after trying some y was disapoited not that they weren`t good but that they weren`t much better than uncut ones. A nice silicone dildo , that was it.:redface:

8. rover86

rover86 New Member

love uncut. it glides, not rubs.

9. streetdoc

streetdoc New Member

Albums:
    They definitely feel different inside me, but describing the difference is difficult. A cut cock feels more firm to me. I also feel the cock head much more prominently....almost like a ribbed condom. The prostate stimulation seems a little more intense too. An intact cock feel almost velvety inside me and as a previous poster noted it "glides". The prostate stimulation from an uncut dick is a more delicate, almost silky feeling for me. There is another sensation I get from an uncut cock too, but this is the part that I have difficulty explaining. It's almost like the loose skin makes the contact between my ass and his cock so snug that I get a sensation of being filled completely. Awkward attempt to describe it...but I can't think of a better way to describe the sensation. I have to say that I really have no preference when it comes to cut or uncut. I enjoy both sets of sensations. But ultimately it's the dude attached to it and how he uses it that gets, and either retains or loses, my attention.

10. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

A perfect description of why uncircumcised is better!

11. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Ladies! Ladies! Settle down, please.

I'm newly single and would be happy to show you what an uncut feels like..

12. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

am sure you would, but i already know, and i like a cut cock best, but more to a guy than just his cock i say.

13. D_Tyrone_Tittickler

D_Tyrone_Tittickler New Member

It is great to know that you are willing to sacrifice your time to restore peace among the membership!

Draft saved Draft deleted