My preferences about Cut and Uncut cock (in myself AND in others)

• Total voters
D

deleted3995231

I’ve noticed that a lot of guys (myself included) seem to often prefer the opposite of what they have!
Uncut guys often wish they were cut - and even electively are getting it done, and often preferring/envying cut cocks. Also - cut guys longing for uncut cocks, wishing they were uncut, and even doing restorations on themselves.
How about you?
I’ve created a new poll, below...

D

deleted3995231

I’ve noticed that a lot of guys (myself included) seem to often prefer the opposite of what they have!
Uncut guys often wish they were cut - and even electively are getting it done, and often preferring/envying cut cocks. Also - cut guys longing for uncut cocks, wishing they were uncut, and even doing restorations on themselves.
How about you?
I’ve created a new poll, below...
Feel free to add additional comments and thoughts in this section, also!
From my point of view, I am uncut - but for most of my life I have been fascinated by and drawn to cut cocks. I have loved the look of them and have always found them very attractive - so much so, that I have for many years wished I was cut myself.
As an adult, I have often thought about finally getting cut, and this year I finally made plans to get circumcised by my urologist (and then, of course, it was cancelled because of the pandemic! I even had a date set!). I will still get cut later this year for sure!
So - I am an uncut guy, soon (hopefully) to get cut - and I love and prefer other guys with cut cocks.
Join the conversation!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was uncut until 19 I had bi sex masturbated and used my uncut cock sexually in many ways. I was the only one in my friend group not cut so I had it done. I kind of wish I had not had it done I realized I liked my foreskin it made me unique and different from the other dudes I feel sex was better especially anal sex with the loose skin on the shaft. would I do it again if I had it to do over no I would keep my foreskin

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There’s nothing wrong with as nature intended and I just wish people would realize that. Leave decisions to those with the self-agency and information to make decisions about their own bodies and their own bodies alone. Any issues can easily be remedied using methods that largely leave the decision-making still in the hands of the individual whose body it is.

D

deleted3995231

I was uncut until 19 I had bi sex masturbated and used my uncut cock sexually in many ways. I was the only one in my friend group not cut so I had it done. I kind of wish I had not had it done I realized I liked my foreskin it made me unique and different from the other dudes I feel sex was better especially anal sex with the loose skin on the shaft. would I do it again if I had it to do over no I would keep my foreskin
If it’s any consolation, your cock is gorgeous. I love how it looks - the circumcision looks perfect and beautiful.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it’s any consolation, your cock is gorgeous. I love how it looks - the circumcision looks perfect and beautiful.
hey dude thanks for the reply my cock used to look like yours before my cut
peace

Reactions: deleted3995231

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sounds nice!

In fact, I don't like very long foreskin at all: I consider it, without wanting to offend anyone, "unaesthetic", beyond the (always present) debate about hygiene. As for me, I have a medium length foreskin...

Franciscofixe2

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I was uncut, uncut cocks look like they're way thicker and I'm curious about how good having foreskin would feel during sex

I think that the difference is the feels. Our dick is much more sensitive than circunsized dicks.

XAE14G

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In fact, I don't like very long foreskin at all: I consider it, without wanting to offend anyone, "unaesthetic", beyond the (always present) debate about hygiene. As for me, I have a medium length foreskin...
I have a foresking and I wash under it the same way I wash my hair, my face or my body. If you don't take care of your foreskin, probably you are not taking care of any other part of your body.

D

deleted3995231

Totally agree. Too long a foreskin doesn’t look good to me, and I only feel good about ones that totally roll down, too.

D

deleted3995231

I wish I was uncut, uncut cocks look like they're way thicker and I'm curious about how good having foreskin would feel during sex
I think my cock head is sometimes over sensitive, as is my frenulum - and not in a good way. It can sometimes make me cum too easily, and/or get irritated. The skin on my head feels overly sensitive. I’d like to be much less sensitive and last longer.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my cock head is sometimes over sensitive, as is my frenulum - and not in a good way. It can sometimes make me cum too easily, and/or get irritated. The skin on my head feels overly sensitive. I’d like to be much less sensitive and last longer.

Interesting. Never thought of it that way. I definitely do last longer especially now that I'm older

Franciscofixe2

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think intact looks best. I was cut at birth & have restored.
That being said I think an adult has the right to choose whatever he wants or in his best interest, but I am totally against infant cutting.
How does restoring works?