My preferences about Cut and Uncut cock (in myself AND in others)

• Total voters

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a foresking and I wash under it the same way I wash my hair, my face or my body. If you don't take care of your foreskin, probably you are not taking care of any other part of your body.

I probably explained myself wrong. In my previous comment, I wanted to say two things. 1) I do not like, aesthetically speaking, a long foreskin. 2) Based on what I have just written, being "equipped" with a medium length foreskin, I would therefore like to have a shorter one. I have excluded the debate about hygiene a priori, as it is of no importance to me. And in fact, not surprisingly, I specified "beyond the debate about hygiene". However, I am aware that as soon as these issues are discussed, this consideration is always brought out. It was not my intention nor to offend/despise anyone, nor to claim that a long foreskin is dirty...

XAE14G

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I probably explained myself wrong. In my previous comment, I wanted to say two things. 1) I do not like, aesthetically speaking, a long foreskin. 2) Based on what I have just written, being "equipped" with a medium length foreskin, I would therefore like to have a shorter one. I have excluded the debate about hygiene a priori, as it is of no importance to me. And in fact, not surprisingly, I specified "beyond the debate about hygiene". However, I am aware that as soon as these issues are discussed, this consideration is always brought out. It was not my intention nor to offend/despise anyone, nor to claim that a long foreskin is dirty...
This is a good place to debate. No worries.

D

deleted3995231

Totally with you - and agree.

Newherald

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut later in life and I love the way it feels and looks now, so does my wife. I enjoy sex much more now and think my cock is more attractive than it used to be. I may post some before and after pics if I pluck up the courage :)

D

deleted3995231

I was cut later in life and I love the way it feels and looks now, so does my wife. I enjoy sex much more now and think my cock is more attractive than it used to be. I may post some before and after pics if I pluck up the courage :)
Please do! I would LOVE to see before and after!

D

deleted817718

I think my cock head is sometimes over sensitive, as is my frenulum - and not in a good way. It can sometimes make me cum too easily, and/or get irritated. The skin on my head feels overly sensitive. I’d like to be much less sensitive and last longer.
Same here! I am and always have been very sensitive and this has made me always cum too soon. Getting circumcised would definitely benefit me greatly.
Interesting. Never thought of it that way. I definitely do last longer especially now that I'm older
A lot of uncut men, as they get older, start to get quicker, not last longer

Reactions: Nexolaris

mifflin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think my cock head is sometimes over sensitive, as is my frenulum - and not in a good way. It can sometimes make me cum too easily, and/or get irritated. The skin on my head feels overly sensitive. I’d like to be much less sensitive and last longer.
Maybe as you get older it will help with what you think is a problem.

D

deleted817718

Maybe as you get older it will help with what you think is a problem.
If he is uncut it won’t get less sensitive over time as it’s always covered and shielded for being touched. If, like a lot of men, you start having a bit less sex as you age it will just get more sensitive and quick to cum

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This goes against everything we are told by the pro-circ people that circumcised guys are not less sensitive. We know that's not true because it was scientifically proven in 2007 in a large scale study but the pro-circ crowd keeps pushing that lie.

Reactions: DELochficker

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Newherald

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back to the original post, there may be a bit of "the grass is always greener on the other side" going on but it is worth bearing mind that people who are unhappy with their state, whether cut and preferring to be uncut or uncut and wanting or intending to be cut, are more likely to post on a forum like this than people who are completely content with the state of their penis and may not have given the issue of circumcision any thought at all. In other words, this will be subject to self-selection bias.