Uncut vs Cut

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Smaccoms, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty all the scientific background to this argument tells us there is no difference between uncut and cut men in terms of health related risks. The question is therefore, strictly moral. Perhaps I will someday seek foreskin regeneration? It does not regrow the specialized form of nerve endings you lost from the original surgery, but it does allow the head of the penis to become more soft and more wet than it was before. All the information here comes form this video. I quite enjoyed it (it's an hour long). What do yall think?

Cut: Slicing Through the Myths of Circumcision (Abridged) - YouTube

2. sykray

sykray Active Member

Thank you for posting the link to this comprehensive documentary. I am glad that Jews are re-evaluating covenental circumcision.

As you no doubt are aware feelings on both sides of the argument run high and discussion threads get longer and longer. Where strong feelings are involved, no amount of information or rational argument has any significant effect.

I am against infantile circumcision. If an adult wishes to be circumcised (or pierced or tattooed) then that is entirely their concern and not mine.

3. jeff926

Gold Member

IMHO, if there is no big difference between both sides, it seems like a waste of time and energy to restore foreskin just for moisturizing and softening the glans. The thing is, it takes too long.

4. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    The guys who DO go through it say it still makes a difference in their sensitivity.If the head becomes more soft and wet and is only touched during sex, it makes sense doesn't? Plus, think about how much easier masturbating becomes. NO MORE LUBE! On top of that when having sex with a women, that extra skin keeps her natural lube from evaporating into the air This is becomes the extra skin keeps the "lid air-tight". It explains why America has so much more lube than other developed countries which are mostly uncut. It explains this in the documentary...

5. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is why progress is so slow, especially in America. People are uncomfortable talking about sex to begin with. It explains why we have higher STD rates and higher "unwanted" pregnancies rates than other developed countries which are more comfortable with the topic. For example in Holland, guys who do not carry condoms around in their wallets with them are frowned upon. In America, the opposite is frowned upon (generally speaking). Even mentioning sexual words makes most people within earshot tighten up, regardless of the situation.
    When you finally break this remarkable resistant barrier, their remains the issue of tradition. People are afraid of doing things differently, it's trained into our subconsciousness really. Circumcisions have been done in our country for a strong proportion of it's history I believe. People are terrified of even thinking outside that tradition.
    That's my opinion anyway. I haven't been able to conceptualize anything beyond this yet. What do you think?

6. crossy

Gold Member

By inserting stem cells into the glans it might be possible to regrow foreskin.
    Don't know how long it would take to do this.
    Foreskin is definitely the way to go. Most women, particularly from the Ukraine, enjoy the stink.

#6 crossy, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  7. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    What stink? So far, I prefer men man.

8. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    What?:confused:
    I don't know how stem cells themselves would cause a genuine foreskin to be regrown. Maybe extra skin cells and then a restored skin like some men have taken to doing but it wouldn't be quite the same thing.

As to the stink there isn't usually unless a person doesn't clean themself and that goes for circumcised men too since many circumcised men stupidly believe that piss doesn't ever get on the scrotum or in leave drops in the hairs.
    Your comment about it being "most women....particularly from the Ukraine" is deplorable. Perhaps you can explain your target of women from the Ukraine.

9. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

The 'taking too long' issue is really a non-issue. In five years, you can be as you are now, or you can have some degree of restoration. It's your choice, but either way, it's going to be five years from now.

If you don't want to put in the effort for an admittedly slow process, that's fine, but that's a separate issue.

10. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Stink?
    Wtf are you talking about ?
    Talk about a hoax...Next thing you know people will think we never went to the moon and the world is flat.(and that 12" cocks exist)

#10 tamati, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  11. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guys restore for lots of different reasons. Some seek/need additional skin because erections are uncomfortable from their too-tight circumcision. Others really don't want their glans on display when they're naked at the beach or in the looker room or showers. It's as much a self-empowerment & self-esteem issue as a functional change.

The length of time it takes to restore seems one more good reason to avoid putting a kid through the op in the first place. I don't know any parent who's glad his or her son has to invest 5 years in restoration to feel normal.

12. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
  13. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually non-religious circumcision only began late in the 19th century, and rose through the first half of the 20th. So the Founding Fathers and the early Presidents up to Truman were almost certainly all intact.
    You can find more about why people get stuck on circumcising here. You may also find the rest of the site of interest.

14. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    I will look into this now!

Draft saved Draft deleted