Uncut 'WASP'y guys

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about most other people, but I really have a thing for the "All-American" preppy type guys... or "WASPs" in a word... with foreskin.
I think it's because, according to statistics, they would be somewhat rare.

I was kinda hoping this thread could generate some conversation or photos of the topic... also, WASP stands for White Anglo-Saxon Protestants... a term to generically describe the caucasian middle and upper classes.

Anyone else with similar interests?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya that turns me on too, but i think ur far more likely to find some 100% whitebread midwest farmboy foreskin that's pretty close to waspish. especially now that circ rates are falling, and insurance companies aren't complicit in the neo-natal realm anymore.

i'm uc but can't pass for wasp, italian/irish mix catholic boy here. maybe if you found a nordic boy and told him to keep his mouth shut (or full) you could imagine he was a prep student from andover.....

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha, very true! but the farmboys sometimes might be (dare I say it!)... a bit W.T., but on the right kids, even the Southern drawl can be cute.

The fact that you're Catholic is not an issue for me. I was raised both Baptist and Catholic.... it's complicated.... but here in Wilmington, the wealthy community are almost all Catholic. But I'd still call them Waspy anyway. Delaware is such a strange state that you get all these micro-communities and pockets of severely different people all in this very tiny state. We've got the DuPont and "former" MBNA corporations running the business districts here. There's tons of money here, but we don't flash it around like the Real Housewives of Wherever. But I can probably guarantee that 90-something % of the guys here are cut, just like anywhere else... at least in the Mid-Atlantic.

Last edited:
Reactions: derrikcoba

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you spot the difference between American/Canadian guys and European guys?
I feel like Europeans have a distinct expression and Americans do as well.

I think that adds to the intrigue of the Waspy boys.

Anyone else noticed that?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that sean cody guy isn't what i think of when i think wasp

i think more like chris o'donnell, noah wylie (clean shaven and younger), jason priestly, balthazar getty, scott wolf, etc

basically anybody that was in white squall or school ties

oh and patrick wayne's kid that was in that A&F print ad layout they did a few years ago on the yacht.

that pretty much nails it for me.

Last edited:

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can you spot the difference between American/Canadian guys and European guys?
I feel like Europeans have a distinct expression and Americans do as well.

I think that adds to the intrigue of the Waspy boys.

Anyone else noticed that?

I've noticed this too, at least in some situations. Walk and stance is often different.

As for hot farm boys, dunno if this fits the WASPy look and don't know if he's uncut, but he's a hot boy in a farm setting: http://www.realmenrealhot.com/gear/gallery/RealMENrealHOT_com_Travis_Farm_Shoot394.jpg

andyL

Experimental Member
Media
hot hot hot is all i can say about this thread. i lean towards the all american preppy boys, but prefer them cut myself. why are you into all the skiness?

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ya that turns me on too, but i think ur far more likely to find some 100% whitebread midwest farmboy foreskin that's pretty close to waspish. especially now that circ rates are falling, and insurance companies aren't complicit in the neo-natal realm anymore.

i'm uc but can't pass for wasp, italian/irish mix catholic boy here. maybe if you found a nordic boy and told him to keep his mouth shut (or full) you could imagine he was a prep student from andover.....

Americans are just completly nuts, all obsesed with circumsision and i hate to tell you this but white anglo-saxon protestant boys all have virginas.very tight ones.:biggrin1:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I like WASPy guys, too... and I are one! English-Scot-Irish-German-French, started out with red hair that turned blonde. Blue-green eyes, clean-shaven, dress preppy, moderately hairy, muscular bod, nice uncut cock. (My brother's uncut, too...so circumcision's by no means universal in WASP-land.)