Uncut 'WASP'y guys

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd always thought "corn-fed" meant "from the country but wholesome in an All-American way." But others, I think, sometimes use that phrase to mean "complete redneck, with all of the limited/bigoted worldview that term implies, but muscular/sexy/attractive enough that I'd do him if he didn't talk."

:biggrin1:

NCbear (who's always amused by how people use language :smile::rolleyes:)

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prepies are no longer the scions of the old Episcopalian American aristocracy. The breed is aped by the up and coming moneymongers (who's immigrant great grandparents adopted the new German fashion - medical snobbery isn't as new as we think) but who still tthink circumscision is a right of every lower middle class American with aspirations. If a preppys or those passing (you have neither to be white nor Christian these days) thinks it okay to have had is willy modified by mom and popa then there is nothing to worry about, after all there is a pay off in the handsome college fund and trust they will pass on. Cming from that background I can assure you the really old money don't cut religiously nor for social status. They don't have to, they are by devine right tops!

Reactions: neuillytamere

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have dated my share of prep school grads. I have never seen an uncut American, preppy or not, and I know a lot of prep school graduates. Most of my friends went to prep school. All the uncut men I've ever slept with were born in other countries.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear jjsjr,

If you like all-American looking uncut men drive up to Canada. We're all over the place up here.

~erratic

;)

Might I add especially in and around the Province of Quebec? That part of the world seems to have cornered the market on hairless, alabaster skinned uncut men with both wavy and straight hair that is so black that it shines blue in the sunlight. They also seem to come with stunning blue or green eyes, too. :biggrin1:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Might I add especially in and around the Province of Quebec? That part of the world seems to have cornered the market on hairless, alabaster skinned uncut men with both wavy and straight hair that is so black that it shines blue in the sunlight. They also seem to come with stunning blue or green eyes, too. :biggrin1:

Oh man, tell me about it. Montreal is like boner central.

Reactions: travis3000