Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jjsjr, I share your fascination. I am fascinated by foreskins in general, but especially am fascinated by American-born guys who are not cut because, as you say, they are the exception. Part of my fascination with foreskin is that a guy with one has what I don't have (I'm cut like many American guys).

I've had some occasional hookups with guys who are white Americans and who are uncut. I have practically given them the third degree about their uncut status - how they escaped being cut, what their wives/girlfriends think of it, etc. But if I see an uncut guy in the locker room, I would never have the courage to ask him about it, but I spend a lot of time thinking about him if I see an uncut guy. I wonder if he's perhaps European or, if I think he's American, I want to ask him my usual whole series of questions. I think it's hot to talk to a guy about his cock, but I'm kind of afraid to bring it up in a locker room situation. Any advice about how I might be able to - how to ask an uncut white guy about his cock?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Might I add especially in and around the Province of Quebec? That part of the world seems to have cornered the market on hairless, alabaster skinned uncut men with both wavy and straight hair that is so black that it shines blue in the sunlight. They also seem to come with stunning blue or green eyes, too. :biggrin1:

Agree, take Thierry Pépin for instance.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the situation is right just plain say "uncut huh?" haha. I've been asked about my foreskin a lot so it really doesn't bother me. I think a lot of cut guys are fascinated by it.
So how'd YOU get to keep your skin??? And a mighty fine foreskin it is too!!!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the situation is right just plain say "uncut huh?" haha. I've been asked about my foreskin a lot so it really doesn't bother me. I think a lot of cut guys are fascinated by it.

though I'm technically cut, since I'm only Partially cut alot of people think I'm uncut.. so I get asked about it.

I really don't mind at all.. as it means they are curious.. I know once I was asked by one of my good nudist friends about it, and it opened the door to the whole cut/uncut discussion... they don't yet have kids, but she was unsure what to chose, though here fiance was pro-circ..

I said that I think it should always be the guys choice, and i suggested putting the couple hundred dollars it costs as an infant into an investment account of some type.. so then when the guy is old enough to decide at 18, etc.. there is money to pay for it.. and then if he has decided to not get cut then he can have the money from that account at like 22-25.. as this leaves enough time to fully decide and doesn't make the decision to not get cut about money..

as in my opinion no 18 year old is going to get chose to get circumcised vs getting a few thousand dollars..

Thanks.

My parents decided not to have me cut. All the men on my dad's side are uncircumcised, so the "tradition" was continued with me.

Lucky you.. do you have any brothers?..

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I second (or third) the hotness that is Canadian men. Lots of sexy WASP types with beautiful, tasty foreskin.

Toronto is very multicultural but has a lot of "Midwestern-ish" WASPy guys, while Montreal of course has a lot of sexy French-Canadians. (Or Canadiens, as it were.)

Reactions: travis3000

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
though I'm technically cut, since I'm only Partially cut alot of people think I'm uncut.. so I get asked about it.

I really don't mind at all.. as it means they are curious.. I know once I was asked by one of my good nudist friends about it, and it opened the door to the whole cut/uncut discussion... they don't yet have kids, but she was unsure what to chose, though here fiance was pro-circ..

I said that I think it should always be the guys choice, and i suggested putting the couple hundred dollars it costs as an infant into an investment account of some type.. so then when the guy is old enough to decide at 18, etc.. there is money to pay for it.. and then if he has decided to not get cut then he can have the money from that account at like 22-25.. as this leaves enough time to fully decide and doesn't make the decision to not get cut about money..

as in my opinion no 18 year old is going to get chose to get circumcised vs getting a few thousand dollars...

That's a great suggestion!

I hadn't noticed your photos before, but I can see how you could be misperceived as uncut.