Uncut: What Are Your "hygienic Habits" (about Penis, Foreskin And Glans) ?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I ask you to answer this simple and quick poll (consisting of seven questions) to understand what are the most common hygienic habits among uncircumcised males. Obviously, to answer, you can simply indicate, for each question, the letter corresponding to the chosen option. They are also appreciated the answers of the circumcised boys. Of course, they should answer indicating what they believe more correct for who (still) has the foreskin...

1) In the shower, assuming that you wash the glans, when is better retract the foreskin ?
a) Immediately after stripping and taking off my underwear
b) Just before start shower
c) During the shower
d) At the end

2) In the shower, how long you leave the glans uncovered ?
a) For a short time. As soon as I'm done washing my glans, I cover it immediately
b) I leave it exposed only for the duration (remaining) of the shower
c) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after finishing the shower and have dried it
d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after drying completely the whole body and just before wearing the underwear

3) Usually, when you have to urinate...
a) I pee with glans covered by foreskin
b) I pee with glans partially uncovered
c) I pee with glans exposed
d) It depends on the moment. Sometimes before peeing I expose the glans totally or partially, other times I pee through my foreskin

4) At home, after urination, to eliminate the residual drops of pee...
a) I do not do anything
b) I shake repeatedly my penis
c) Repeatedly I uncover totally and I cover the glans with the foreskin (like the movement of masturbation)
d) I clean or dry the glans and urinary meatus with a piece of toilet paper

5) How do you usually proceed when you have to wash your penis in the shower ?
a) I wash the whole genital area first (pubis, penis with glans covered, testicles etc.) and only after I lower the foreskin to clean the glans
b) First of all I retract the foreskin to clean the glans and, only when finished, I wash the entire remaining genital area (for the meaning see above)
c) I retract the foreskin (only) to expose the glans and then wash the entire genital area. In this way I wash the glans and the whole penis at the same time, and not in two separate/different "phases" or "moments"

6) What do you wash your penis with ?
a) Whole genital area (for the meaning see above) with soap and water, the inner foreskin and the glans only with water
b) Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water
c) It depends on the moment. I do not always behave in the same way

7) Do you have a habit of drying the glans after washing it ?
a) Yes. Only then do I cover it with the foreskin
b) No, I cover it directly with the foreskin
c) Sometimes

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ask you to answer this simple and quick poll (consisting of seven questions) to understand what are the most common hygienic habits among uncircumcised males. Obviously, to answer, you can simply indicate, for each question, the letter corresponding to the chosen option. They are also appreciated the answers of the circumcised boys. Of course, they should answer indicating what they believe more correct for who (still) has the foreskin...

1) In the shower, assuming that you wash the glans, when is better retract the foreskin ?
c) During the shower
d) At the end

a) For a short time. As soon as I'm done washing my glans, I cover it immediately
c) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after finishing the shower and have dried it
d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after drying completely the whole body and just before wearing the underwear

d) It depends on the moment. Sometimes before peeing I expose the glans totally or partially, other times I pee through my foreskin

a) I do not do anything
c) Repeatedly I uncover totally and I cover the glans with the foreskin (like the movement of masturbation)

a) I wash the whole genital area first (pubis, penis with glans covered, testicles etc.) and only after I lower the foreskin to clean the glans
b) First of all I retract the foreskin to clean the glans and, only when finished, I wash the entire remaining genital area (for the meaning see above)
c) I retract the foreskin (only) to expose the glans and then wash the entire genital area. In this way I wash the glans and the whole penis at the same time, and not in two separate/different "phases" or "moments"

a) Whole genital area (for the meaning see above) with soap and water, the inner foreskin and the glans only with water
b) Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water

c) Sometimes

Fascinating, OP.

May I ask what yr planning to do with the data?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Fascinating, OP.

May I ask what yr planning to do with the data?

I did this sort of survey mainly for two reasons. First of all, because I wanted to compare my habits with those of the other uncircumcised. Besides, in relation to this, I was curious to know which of these habits were the most common. If someone was interested, I could also eventually publish the results. Finally, I would be happy if this poll stimulated discussion about these topics...

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
c) During the shower

((Every single uncut man should not pee through their foreskin for hygienic purpose))

Reactions: Jagtstein
D

deleted5339781

1 - C
2 - A
3 - C
4 - D
5 - A
6 - A
7 - B

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
C
A
A
D
A
B

c) During the shower
d) At the end

a) I do not do anything

c) Sometimes

remco6441

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
1. C. But I don’t wash it with every shower moment
2. A.
3. A.
4. A.
5. A.
6. C.
7. B.

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
c) During the shower X
d) At the end

a) For a short time. As soon as I'm done washing my glans, I cover it immediately X *
b) I leave it exposed only for the duration (remaining) of the shower X *
d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after drying completely the whole body and just before wearing the underwear X *
* a) it will cover itself, or if I've 'enjoyed' the washing it will b) leave itself uncovered, After finishing shower d).

c) I pee with glans exposed X

a) I do not do anything
b) I shake repeatedly my penis X
c) Repeatedly I uncover totally and I cover the glans with the foreskin (like the movement of masturbation) X
d) I clean or dry the glans and urinary meatus with a piece of toilet paper X

c) I retract the foreskin (only) to expose the glans and then wash the entire genital area. In this way I wash the glans and the whole penis at the same time, and not in two separate/different "phases" or "moments" X

b) Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water X *
* Then rinse with clear water

a) Yes. Only then do I cover it with the foreskin X
c) Sometimes
Once a week I will lightly moisturise the whole genital area - balls, shaft, head and foreskin.

Reactions: Jagtstein

Saitama

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My answers:

d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I keep my glans exposed after drying completely the whole body.

a) Yes. And leave my glans exposed afterwards

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

c) During the shower
d) At the end

a) I do not do anything

c) Sometimes

Why do you assume that the intact penis is less clean than a circumcised one? Women are protected by law from circumcision, and all little girls leave the maternity ward with their full genitals, unlike boys who are second-class citizens and do not enjoy that protection. Women's genitals produce far more smegma than any uncircumcised penis, and the vagina has far more folds of skin and creeses than any male foreskin. And yet, the hygiene of women's genitals are never brought into question, and no one ever suggests cutting off the clitoral hoods of baby girls as a prophylactic measure. The double-standard is irritating.

As for what I do for hygiene, I clean it like I clean any other part of my body. The asshole is much dirtier than any foreskin, and yet Americans think the foreskin requires all sort of special cleaning methods because it is so yucky, while Americans clean their assholes with paper alone and don't even wash it!!!

I wash my dick head and foreskin with soap water in the shower, and I clean my dick with water and then dry it with paper every time I take a leak. If it is too hot and humid, I will tape my foreskin back and go like a circumcised male for weeks at a time. I do it mostly because it can get sticky in the hot weather and not because of issues of smell. It NEVER smells.

I don't understand why in America there is such a big deal about the "cleanliness" of the uncircumcised penis, when the foreskin is not particularly dirty compared to an intact vagina or asshole.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why do you assume that the intact penis is less clean than a circumcised one? Women are protected by law from circumcision, and all little girls leave the maternity ward with their full genitals, unlike boys who are second-class citizens and do not enjoy that protection. Women's genitals produce far more smegma than any uncircumcised penis, and the vagina has far more folds of skin and creeses than any male foreskin. And yet, the hygiene of women's genitals are never brought into question, and no one ever suggests cutting off the clitoral hoods of baby girls as a prophylactic measure. The double-standard is irritating.

As for what I do for hygiene, I clean it like I clean any other part of my body. The asshole is much dirtier than any foreskin, and yet Americans think the foreskin requires all sort of special cleaning methods because it is so yucky, while Americans clean their assholes with paper alone and don't even wash it!!!

I wash my dick head and foreskin with soap water in the shower, and I clean my dick with water and then dry it with paper every time I take a leak. If it is too hot and humid, I will tape my foreskin back and go like a circumcised male for weeks at a time. I do it mostly because it can get sticky in the hot weather and not because of issues of smell. It NEVER smells.

I don't understand why in America there is such a big deal about the "cleanliness" of the uncircumcised penis, when the foreskin is not particularly dirty compared to an intact vagina or asshole.

I want to clarify one thing. I have never said, indeed I would also like to understand why you deduced such a thought, that having an uncircumcised penis (like mine is, by the way) is less hygienic. Beyond aesthetic preferences, I have at most stated (however in other discussions) that the circumcised penis is potentially cleaner (and not "easier to clean"). I would like to underline the word "potentially" as it indicates a theoretical possibility, but which is not always satisfied. This does not logically mean assuming that having a foreskin makes the penis more prone to dirt. Above all because, as the uncircumcised know well, it is sufficient to wash and follow regular intimate hygiene every day as well as simple rules to facilitate everything (topics covered by my question above). I conclude by answering a question that could surely arise: why can one abstractly think that a circumcised penis is on average cleaner? In my opinion, there are three reasons: 1) Not having the foreskin forces the man to urinate with the glans uncovered and makes it impossible not only for residual urine drops to remain, but at the same time for it to remain too wet. 2) The absence of the foreskin means that the male, even the least prone to personal hygiene, during the shower has a cleaning of the glans (albeit indirect due to the water and soap that slides along the whole body). 3) The glans always uncovered, also applies to those who keep the foreskin continuously retracted, remains drier and gives off a much less strong odor than a glans completely covered by the skin. So we all get circumcised? Absolutely not. If an uncircumcised, like the vast majority of men, cares about their intimate hygiene, there is no problem or difference between having or not having a foreskin.

roseroserose

Legendary Member
Media

I live in Australia, in a city where most younger people are uncut, and I came across many... MANY of them who cannot be bothered to wash their foreskin and they are putrid.
I'm uncut myself and always pay careful attention to my foreskin hygiene
In my opinion, it is just very unhygienic.
They wash the whole body, uses face cleansing product but can't be bothered to even rinsing their skin. If one cannot be bothered to wash their skin, might as well cut it.

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to clarify one thing. I have never said, indeed I would also like to understand why you deduced such a thought, that having an uncircumcised penis (like mine is, by the way) is less hygienic. Beyond aesthetic preferences, I have at most stated (however in other discussions) that the circumcised penis is potentially cleaner (and not "easier to clean"). I would like to underline the word "potentially" as it indicates a theoretical possibility, but which is not always satisfied. This does not logically mean assuming that having a foreskin makes the penis more prone to dirt. Above all because, as the uncircumcised know well, it is sufficient to wash and follow regular intimate hygiene every day as well as simple rules to facilitate everything (topics covered by my question above). I conclude by answering a question that could surely arise: why can one abstractly think that a circumcised penis is on average cleaner? In my opinion, there are three reasons: 1) Not having the foreskin forces the man to urinate with the glans uncovered and makes it impossible not only for residual urine drops to remain, but at the same time for it to remain too wet. 2) The absence of the foreskin means that the male, even the least prone to personal hygiene, during the shower has a cleaning of the glans (albeit indirect due to the water and soap that slides along the whole body). 3) The glans always uncovered, also applies to those who keep the foreskin continuously retracted, remains drier and gives off a much less strong odor than a glans completely covered by the skin. So we all get circumcised? Absolutely not. If an uncircumcised, like the vast majority of men, cares about their intimate hygiene, there is no problem or difference between having or not having a foreskin.

What you say is pure baloney. The foreskin is no different to clean than any other bodypart, and it is not different than any other body part. Sure, hacking off the foreskin takes away the "effort" needed to pull back the foreskin and clean it during shower. What a ridiculous argument. Would you shave all your hair off because it makes the scalp easier to clean? Sorry for the poor example. It's just that there aren't many body parts that we hack off for cleanliness besides the forekin.

And you completely ignored the major part of my argument, namely that a vagina or asshole are much dirtier than an uncircumcised penis. I have NEVER seen anyone suggest hacking off the labia and clitoral hoods of baby girls as soon as they are born for cleanliness. The sexist double-standard is INFURIATING, but no one talks about it. And an asshole is much, much dirtier than any foreskin, and yet the typical Amrican, so concerned with the supposed non-existence flfth of the foreskin, doesn't even wash their asses after taking a dump. Americans just clean their assholes with paper while obesessing about how (male)foreskins must be cut off because they are so dirty.