Uncut: What Are Your "hygienic Habits" (about Penis, Foreskin And Glans) ?

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live in Australia, in a city where most younger people are uncut, and I came across many... MANY of them who cannot be bothered to wash their foreskin and they are putrid.
I'm uncut myself and always pay careful attention to my foreskin hygiene
In my opinion, it is just very unhygienic.
They wash the whole body, uses face cleansing product but can't be bothered to even rinsing their skin. If one cannot be bothered to wash their skin, might as well cut it.

Another idiotic post. Most uncircumcised men have "poor" hygiene habits(which, in America, means that uncircumcised men don't dedicate their every waking moment to cleaning the foreskin since it is so yucky.). And yet, even though most uncircumcised men don't wash their dicks extremely well, the rates of penile infection and infllamation among uncircumcised men are still markedly lower than those of women, who are 100% uncircumcised. So, following your logic, we should start hacking off the clitoral hoods and labia of all baby girls since so many women will have to deal with vaginal infections and inflammation in their lives. The reason why you and others who support male circumcision don't follow through with your own logic and support the circumciison of baby girls is due to sexist bias. Hurting women is taboo, so it is not ever suggested, while it is ok to make baby boys go through pain and mutilation for "their good". It is the sexist discrimination that infuriates me. Disgusting!!!!

snoot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do you assume that the intact penis is less clean than a circumcised one? Women are protected by law from circumcision, and all little girls leave the maternity ward with their full genitals, unlike boys who are second-class citizens and do not enjoy that protection. Women's genitals produce far more smegma than any uncircumcised penis, and the vagina has far more folds of skin and creeses than any male foreskin. And yet, the hygiene of women's genitals are never brought into question, and no one ever suggests cutting off the clitoral hoods of baby girls as a prophylactic measure. The double-standard is irritating.

As for what I do for hygiene, I clean it like I clean any other part of my body. The asshole is much dirtier than any foreskin, and yet Americans think the foreskin requires all sort of special cleaning methods because it is so yucky, while Americans clean their assholes with paper alone and don't even wash it!!!

I wash my dick head and foreskin with soap water in the shower, and I clean my dick with water and then dry it with paper every time I take a leak. If it is too hot and humid, I will tape my foreskin back and go like a circumcised male for weeks at a time. I do it mostly because it can get sticky in the hot weather and not because of issues of smell. It NEVER smells.

I don't understand why in America there is such a big deal about the "cleanliness" of the uncircumcised penis, when the foreskin is not particularly dirty compared to an intact vagina or asshole.

why do you feel the need to use the word intact? Some people don’t get the choice about circumcision (i.e. medical reasons) and using the word intact is just unnecessary. I’d really like my foreskin back and I don’t need people like you to make me feel bad about the fact it’s not there. It wasn’t my fault.

Reactions: Jagtstein

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ask you to answer this simple and quick poll (consisting of seven questions) to understand what are the most common hygienic habits among uncircumcised males. Obviously, to answer, you can simply indicate, for each question, the letter corresponding to the chosen option. They are also appreciated the answers of the circumcised boys. Of course, they should answer indicating what they believe more correct for who (still) has the foreskin...

1) In the shower, assuming that you wash the glans, when is better retract the foreskin ?
a) Immediately after stripping and taking off my underwear
b) Just before start shower
c) During the shower
d) At the end

2) In the shower, how long you leave the glans uncovered ?
a) For a short time. As soon as I'm done washing my glans, I cover it immediately
b) I leave it exposed only for the duration (remaining) of the shower
c) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after finishing the shower and have dried it
d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after drying completely the whole body and just before wearing the underwear

3) Usually, when you have to urinate...
a) I pee with glans covered by foreskin
b) I pee with glans partially uncovered
c) I pee with glans exposed
d) It depends on the moment. Sometimes before peeing I expose the glans totally or partially, other times I pee through my foreskin

4) At home, after urination, to eliminate the residual drops of pee...
a) I do not do anything
b) I shake repeatedly my penis
c) Repeatedly I uncover totally and I cover the glans with the foreskin (like the movement of masturbation)
d) I clean or dry the glans and urinary meatus with a piece of toilet paper

5) How do you usually proceed when you have to wash your penis in the shower ?
a) I wash the whole genital area first (pubis, penis with glans covered, testicles etc.) and only after I lower the foreskin to clean the glans
b) First of all I retract the foreskin to clean the glans and, only when finished, I wash the entire remaining genital area (for the meaning see above)
c) I retract the foreskin (only) to expose the glans and then wash the entire genital area. In this way I wash the glans and the whole penis at the same time, and not in two separate/different "phases" or "moments"

6) What do you wash your penis with ?
a) Whole genital area (for the meaning see above) with soap and water, the inner foreskin and the glans only with water
b) Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water
c) It depends on the moment. I do not always behave in the same way

7) Do you have a habit of drying the glans after washing it ?
a) Yes. Only then do I cover it with the foreskin
b) No, I cover it directly with the foreskin
c) Sometimes

1 - c
2 - a
3 - b
4 - c
5 - b
6 - c
7 - b

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why do you feel the need to use the word intact? Some people don’t get the choice about circumcision (i.e. medical reasons) and using the word intact is just unnecessary. I’d really like my foreskin back and I don’t need people like you to make me feel bad about the fact it’s not there. It wasn’t my fault.
I don’t know about the guy you’re responding to, but I use both terms “intact” and “uncut”. I use the latter when being in common parlance since it’s very casual and people will get what I mean pretty quickly. The former is technically the correct term we should all use though. “Uncut” implies that the natural and normal state of the penis is circumcised, since you have to purposely negate the term “cut” in order to refer to an intact penis. And as we all know, the default natural state of the penis is with a foreskin, not without. So the term “intact” properly captures that fact without using a term that is diametrically opposite to the other.

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

And it's not my fault either that you were circumcised, and I will not allow people like you to make me feel bad by calling me "uncut", one of the dumbest stupidest and most prejudiced words ever created. A word that implies that what is normal is to have part of your genitals surgically removed, and that being whole as Nature made you is freakish and wrong. "Uncut" is the dumbest and most fucking prejudiced word ever. Besides the issue oif it being prejudiced and dumb, it is a very complicated way to say something much more simple. Natural and intact are much better and more straightforward words than un-cut. Ridiculous. I feel sorry that you don't like that word, but Webster's Dictionary indicates that my use of the word is correct.

Reactions: ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do you assume that the intact penis is less clean than a circumcised one? Women are protected by law from circumcision, and all little girls leave the maternity ward with their full genitals, unlike boys who are second-class citizens and do not enjoy that protection. Women's genitals produce far more smegma than any uncircumcised penis, and the vagina has far more folds of skin and creeses than any male foreskin. And yet, the hygiene of women's genitals are never brought into question, and no one ever suggests cutting off the clitoral hoods of baby girls as a prophylactic measure. The double-standard is irritating.

As for what I do for hygiene, I clean it like I clean any other part of my body. The asshole is much dirtier than any foreskin, and yet Americans think the foreskin requires all sort of special cleaning methods because it is so yucky, while Americans clean their assholes with paper alone and don't even wash it!!!

I wash my dick head and foreskin with soap water in the shower, and I clean my dick with water and then dry it with paper every time I take a leak. If it is too hot and humid, I will tape my foreskin back and go like a circumcised male for weeks at a time. I do it mostly because it can get sticky in the hot weather and not because of issues of smell. It NEVER smells.

I don't understand why in America there is such a big deal about the "cleanliness" of the uncircumcised penis, when the foreskin is not particularly dirty compared to an intact vagina or asshole.
How are you taping it? Instructions please.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1) Wash your dick whenever possible, as much as possible. Rinse heavily and thoroughly.
2) Keep it clean like your expecting maybe a lucky blowjob during the course of the day.
3) Skin it if you can when you do anything that gets it wet.
4) Anything under your dick skin is capable of causing unwanted irritation or infection.
5) If you giving off fumes you need to repeat #1 more diligently and more often

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How are you taping it? Instructions please.

Buy surgical tape, the type used hold stitches and other wounds in place. Shave all the hair of your dick and balls so you won't be getting a Brazilian when you try to remove it.

Pull the foreskin back completely, and tape it all around. Now, while keeping pushing the skin back, grab a smaller piece of tape and wrap it upwards from your balls, with the upper part hooking to the skin of your pubis. Now, do the same over that one, but the other way around, starting from the part where your penis and pubis meets, and hooking it on the side of your balls. Repeat if needed.

I have been as much as 3 months during summer time with the skin pulled back 24/7, only removing the tape to change it every 4 days or so. Having the head of my dick rubbing against clothes all the time didn't bother me at all. It makes no difference to me. It is not a big deal.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) In the shower, assuming that you wash the glans, when is better retract the foreskin ?
c) During the shower

2) In the shower, how long you leave the glans uncovered ?
b) I leave it exposed only for the duration (remaining) of the shower

3) Usually, when you have to urinate...
c) I pee with glans exposed

4) At home, after urination, to eliminate the residual drops of pee...
d) I clean or dry the glans and urinary meatus with a piece of toilet paper

5) How do you usually proceed when you have to wash your penis in the shower ?
a) I wash the whole genital area first (pubis, penis with glans covered, testicles etc.) and only after I lower the foreskin to clean the glans

6) What do you wash your penis with ?
b) Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water

7) Do you have a habit of drying the glans after washing it ?
a) Yes. Only then do I cover it with the foreskin

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been as much as 3 months during summer time with the skin pulled back 24/7, only removing the tape to change it every 4 days or so. Having the head of my dick rubbing against clothes all the time didn't bother me at all. It makes no difference to me. It is not a big deal.

Wait, I thought you said this was bullshit: Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wait, I thought you said this was bullshit: Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

There is no contradiction. I tape my foreskin back when it is hot for comfort only, knowing that it will cover the glans again as soon as a remove the tape. The point is, taping the foreskin is not a solution for men who want to be circumcised. It is a very poor alternative, as you basically will need to buy tape and mechanically tape for the rest of your life. I tape my foreskin back as a temporary fix and not to pretend like I am a circumcised man. Understand? The mentality is the difference.

S

SirConcis

When I was uncut/long foreskinned:
Retracted a few times to rinse during shower, otherwise it remained covered. If I was erect in shower, kept it retracted. (hated having covereage when erect, so instinct was to retract manually when i got hard).

If, after rinsing glans, I left it retracted, it woudl go back on its own as soon as I bent down to wash legs etc.

When I was semi-cut, I often got into shower already retracted as leftover from morning wood and it woudl recover in shower. Would never retract manually in shower as that wuld cause onset of erection and wanted to be soft so I could tuck it into underwear with fskin over part of glans once I could get dressed. In locker rooms showers, it was a definite no-no for me to retract it because then I would automatically get hard.

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was uncut/long foreskinned:
Retracted a few times to rinse during shower, otherwise it remained covered. If I was erect in shower, kept it retracted. (hated having covereage when erect, so instinct was to retract manually when i got hard).

If, after rinsing glans, I left it retracted, it woudl go back on its own as soon as I bent down to wash legs etc.

When I was semi-cut, I often got into shower already retracted as leftover from morning wood and it woudl recover in shower. Would never retract manually in shower as that wuld cause onset of erection and wanted to be soft so I could tuck it into underwear with fskin over part of glans once I could get dressed. In locker rooms showers, it was a definite no-no for me to retract it because then I would automatically get hard.

You have written this exact same post at least 1,000 times before.

Reactions: soundsgreat87

fucker6996

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dont know what others answered but mins is pretty straightforward.

Get in the shower
Pull my skin back
Use a good anti bacterial anti everything kinda bodywash
Rinse
Pull the skin back on
Dry Off

Seems to have worked well all these years. Hope it will work in the future as well.

swissiws

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will always find funny the use of term "uncut" in a planet where most people is uncut. But it looks for some weird reasone in USA it's common for non-hebrew or non-muslim people to be circumcised, so I guess until internet is an USA thing, that's normality.
In Europe, cut people are white flies.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no contradiction. I tape my foreskin back when it is hot for comfort only, knowing that it will cover the glans again as soon as a remove the tape. The point is, taping the foreskin is not a solution for men who want to be circumcised. It is a very poor alternative, as you basically will need to buy tape and mechanically tape for the rest of your life. I tape my foreskin back as a temporary fix and not to pretend like I am a circumcised man. Understand? The mentality is the difference.

And I don't have any interest in "pretending to be circumcised." Your posts come across as very judgmental and angry.

Reactions: Nikserof

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And I don't have any interest in "pretending to be circumcised." Your posts come across as very judgmental and angry.

The vast majority of men who keep their foreskin taped back either are planning on getting circumcised or wanted to but don`t have the guts to and do it so do this as an alternative. Your point is invalid. There is no anger nor judgement in my comment/this is just your poor reading comprehension.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The vast majority of men who keep their foreskin taped back either are planning on getting circumcised or wanted to but don`t have the guts to and do it so do this as an alternative. Your point is invalid. There is no anger nor judgement in my comment/this is just your poor reading comprehension.

Yes, "poor reading comprehension" is why I keep my foreskin retracted... :joy:

You're making these sweeping judgments about guys who keep their skin back, without offering any evidence, and then insulting me. Meanwhile, I've been part of communities of foreskin retractors for over 10 years and know a lot about why guys do it.... and I have my own personal experience as well. But sure. We all just "don't have the guts to get cut." Sure, buddy.

You make many friends with that kind of demeanor?

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, "poor reading comprehension" is why I keep my foreskin retracted... :joy:

You're making these sweeping judgments about guys who keep their skin back, without offering any evidence, and then insulting me. Meanwhile, I've been part of communities of foreskin retractors for over 10 years and know a lot about why guys do it.... and I have my own personal experience as well. But sure. We all just "don't have the guts to get cut." Sure, buddy.

The vast majority of foreskin retractors eventually get circumcised. The vast majority of men without phimosis who chose circumcision as adults kept their foreskin retracted for a long time before getting circumcised. Foreskin retraction is a type of "try it before you buy it" thing that guys who want to get circumcised do. You seem bitter.

You make many friends with that kind of demeanor?

Well, I have 42 posts and 31 likes which means almost as many likes as posts, so I think most people consider my demeanour friendly. I must be doing something right.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to get circumcised, and I know many guys who do it who have no interest in circumcision either. It's also a common practice in Japan and some other east Asian nations, and goes back long before western influence.

But okay, keep making broad statements with no evidence. I'm just confused why you keep saying this stuff as if it's an absolute truth when I present a counterpoint.