Uncut: What Are Your "hygienic Habits" (about Penis, Foreskin And Glans) ?

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1c, 2a, 3b, 4c, 5a, 6a, 7b.

For 3, the length of my foreskin is such that it can partially obstruct the hole in the end of the glans without being long enough to form a funnel in front of it so if I pee in its natural state my aim is likely to be dodgy. Therefore, I pull the skin back enough to make sure that hole is unobstructed.

For 4, what I actually do is run my finger along the bottom of my penis, where the urethra is, to milk out the last drops. That has the effect of also moving the foreskin over the glans but the movement of the foreskin isn't the primary purpose.

Reactions: Jagtstein

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What you say is pure baloney. The foreskin is no different to clean than any other bodypart, and it is not different than any other body part. Sure, hacking off the foreskin takes away the "effort" needed to pull back the foreskin and clean it during shower. What a ridiculous argument. Would you shave all your hair off because it makes the scalp easier to clean? Sorry for the poor example. It's just that there aren't many body parts that we hack off for cleanliness besides the forekin.

And you completely ignored the major part of my argument, namely that a vagina or asshole are much dirtier than an uncircumcised penis. I have NEVER seen anyone suggest hacking off the labia and clitoral hoods of baby girls as soon as they are born for cleanliness. The sexist double-standard is INFURIATING, but no one talks about it. And an asshole is much, much dirtier than any foreskin, and yet the typical Amrican, so concerned with the supposed non-existence flfth of the foreskin, doesn't even wash their asses after taking a dump. Americans just clean their assholes with paper while obesessing about how (male)foreskins must be cut off because they are so dirty.
That's true!!! Couldn't agree more!!!

Nikserof

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) In the shower, assuming that you wash the glans, when is better retract the foreskin ?
Just before start shower for a quick rinse with water, then at the end wash with soap and water, rinse and cover again.

2) In the shower, how long you leave the glans uncovered ?
For a short time. As soon as I'm done washing my glans, I cover it immediately. I cover again my glans after finishing the shower and have dried it.

3) Usually, when you have to urinate...
I pee with glans exposed

4) At home, after urination, to eliminate the residual drops of pee...
I shake repeatedly my penis, squeeze urethra from the base to the tip, shake again, then clean or dry the glans and urinary meatus with a piece of toilet paper

5) How do you usually proceed when you have to wash your penis in the shower ?
a) I wash the whole genital area first (pubis, penis with glans covered, testicles etc.) and only after I lower the foreskin to clean the glans

6) What do you wash your penis with ?
Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water

7) Do you have a habit of drying the glans after washing it ?
Yes. Only then do I cover it with the foreskin

atldude99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1) In the shower, assuming that you wash the glans, when is better retract the foreskin ?
d) At the end

a) For a short time. As soon as I'm done washing my glans, I cover it immediately
a) I pee with glans covered by foreskin
b) I shake repeatedly my penis
a) I wash the whole genital area first (pubis, penis with glans covered, testicles etc.) and only after I lower the foreskin to clean the glans
?) With water only

c) Sometimes - I like the musky smell to be there the next day

D

deleted22029871

I have excessive foreskin so I have to spend more time on my hygiene down there

D

deleted21466931

I ask you to answer this simple and quick poll (consisting of seven questions) to understand what are the most common hygienic habits among uncircumcised males. Obviously, to answer, you can simply indicate, for each question, the letter corresponding to the chosen option. They are also appreciated the answers of the circumcised boys. Of course, they should answer indicating what they believe more correct for who (still) has the foreskin...

a) Immediately after stripping and taking off my underwear
b) Just before start shower
c) During the shower
d) At the end

a) For a short time. As soon as I'm done washing my glans, I cover it immediately
b) I leave it exposed only for the duration (remaining) of the shower
c) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after finishing the shower and have dried it
d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after drying completely the whole body and just before wearing the underwear

a) I pee with glans covered by foreskin
b) I pee with glans partially uncovered
c) I pee with glans exposed
d) It depends on the moment. Sometimes before peeing I expose the glans totally or partially, other times I pee through my foreskin

a) I do not do anything
c) Repeatedly I uncover totally and I cover the glans with the foreskin (like the movement of masturbation)
d) I clean or dry the glans and urinary meatus with a piece of toilet paper

b) First of all I retract the foreskin to clean the glans and, only when finished, I wash the entire remaining genital area (for the meaning see above)
c) I retract the foreskin (only) to expose the glans and then wash the entire genital area. In this way I wash the glans and the whole penis at the same time, and not in two separate/different "phases" or "moments"

a) Whole genital area (for the meaning see above) with soap and water, the inner foreskin and the glans only with water
b) Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water
c) It depends on the moment. I do not always behave in the same way

a) Yes. Only then do I cover it with the foreskin
b) No, I cover it directly with the foreskin
c) Sometimes
1. C

2. A

3. B

4. C

5. A

6. B

7. B

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
b) Just before start shower

d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. Usually, I cover again my glans after drying completely the whole body and just before wearing the underwear

c) Repeatedly I uncover totally and I cover the glans with the foreskin (like the movement of masturbation)

c) I retract the foreskin (only) to expose the glans and then wash the entire genital area. In this way I wash the glans and the whole penis at the same time, and not in two separate/different "phases" or "moments"

b) Both the entire genital area and the internal foreskin and the glans penis with soap and water

Sneaker1st

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. (I usually leave it retracted all the time)

Reactions: Jagtstein and ron88

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

d) I leave it uncovered for a long time. (I usually leave it retracted all the time)

i guess we have 90% the same habits dude

Reactions: Sneaker1st

Dutch4skin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
c) During the shower
I do not retract it before turning on the water
b) I leave it exposed only for the duration (remaining) of the shower
It usually stays begind the ridge of the glans when retracted
While peeing standing up, leave it covered while sitting
All of these, plus a milking motion from the balls upward to push the last drops
I soap up first and then reract the skin to clean the head and inner foreskin; I rinse the area with water to remove the soap obviosly
Showergel and water
c) Sometimes
Not consciously, sometimes because the head is exposed post-showering and is dried first, but could be that it goes forward while drying the balls first for instance first and that fine as well.

Reactions: deleted21466931